Pages:
Author

Topic: [GER]GermanyCoin! Giving away the whole premine to everyone ! - page 6. (Read 39104 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Did Anjela Merkel approve of this coin yet ?
This would give it quite a boost Smiley

I talked with her about GermanyCoin and then took a photograph........................

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
germanycoin is on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 532
Is the dev even from germany?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yes!?

or just not...  Roll Eyes
neuland dont need the merkel and their entourage ...
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
yes!?
btw:

Anybody without a german ID Card.... the generator works fine:

http://jaaan.bplaced.net/Privat/Test1.html

Just fill in "Alter" - must match to your fake facebook account (YYMMDD).

Just use a VPN Service with german node.

jesus, are the world in this way we need a generator?
why dont let the coin get the age to become worthfull?
(PS: we need all the age of all coins to get our mined money back ... or not, thats "busines" btw. thats our game)
Activity: 223

Soo acutally we thought about a tool, which reads out some PC parameters (MAC and some more) and creates a unique key. Wouldnt be very hard to code something lile this. But i think one problem ist, it is not plattform independet. And do you really thing this would be more accepted in the community?   People would still say we want to steal thair data, then some would claim there is a trojan in this tool and others would say "I dont install any software form guys like you" and so on and so on. Know what I mean?    No matter how we do it, it always will be bad.

I have to repeat, we DO NOT TRANSMIT the ID data to Facebook and we are saveing them as SHA3 Hash.  

Und wenn du damit nicht einverstanden bist , dann haben wir ja schon angeboten die Coins auf anderem Wege zu verschicken, solange der Aufwand daf�r �berschaubar bleibt ,ist das kein Problem.

So question to the Community ! what you think about such a tool for identification ? If its accepted, then we maybe will code something like that for the next round.

German:
Ersma vornewech ... immerhin habt ihr euch da gedanken gemacht ... denke wirklich das ihr euch da mit den anderen nationalcoin entwicklern zusammen setzen solltet um gemeinsam auf zb github eine software l�sung entwickeln ... vertrauen in diese l�sung bekommt ihr nur wenn der quellcode offen bleibt. da die wirtschaftliche perspektive dieser coins eigentlich gut ist sollte auch geld f�r bug bounties drin sein ...

Wie gesagt das ist eigentlich eine sehr spannende frage wie identifiziere ich mich anonym Wink (ssl handshake)

Und zu den alternativen ist die Frage wie welche was ... voip telefonat perso hochhalten oder wie ?

ENG:
so at least you thought about it ... you should get in contact with the other nationalcoin devs and create a open source software solution on github. money for bug bounties should be possible ... the commercial perspective of the coins should allow that.

As said it is in itself a very interesting question how to uniquely identify someone anonymous Wink

Well ... i like the idea of national coins and will support them and so far im surprised how little they are real scamcoins ... well dunno if ill think like that in 3-4 months but ... imho is the finacial system we have a form of slavery ... so anything that breaks this shall be good Wink

greets
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Do they explain anywhere the following???:

Premine: 50% == 21 Mio. Coins

Airdrop: 1 Million Coins (40.000 x 25 = 1.000.000)

Statement: Premine: ~50% to german people / small part (< 0,5%) for bounties/development

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Are the devs better germans or why do they get 20 Mio?

No we aren't . Maybe you should read the first post and not just the headlines ...
Activity: 196
CapriPay
Activity: 65
btw:

Anybody without a german ID Card.... the generator works fine:

http://jaaan.bplaced.net/Privat/Test1.html

Just fill in "Alter" - must match to your fake facebook account (YYMMDD).

Just use a VPN Service with german node.
Activity: 65
Do they explain anywhere the following???:

Premine: 50% == 21 Mio. Coins

Airdrop: 1 Million Coins (40.000 x 25 = 1.000.000)

Statement: Premine: ~50% to german people / small part (< 0,5%) for bounties/development

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Are the devs better germans or why do they get 20 Mio?
Activity: 84
LOW DIFF, MINE NOW Smiley

Fast and stable GermanyCoin pool: ger.speedhash.eu

Running good since GermanyCoin launch!
The only unique id usable for air drop would be "Steuer-Identifikationsnummer" but thats like a tattoo on the forhead ... if you want to make this coin accepted u need to come up with a way of anonymous identification ... or this coin gonna fail and be worth 0.00000001 ...

how about a tool that a user can download ... that hashes the personalausweis id and 2 or 3 other unique identifiers locally and these are then used to identify register on the website ...

So this is a general problem for nationalcoins so putting efford into a solution would greatly help the credebility of nationcoins ...

One might even make a coin for that purpose ... openidCoin .. wattever ...

Oh to be clear ... FACEBOOK ... NO FUCKING WAY EVER PERIOD. I dont give the nsa a seed id for a profile.

ym3c

Soo acutally we thought about a tool, which reads out some PC parameters (MAC and some more) and creates a unique key. Wouldnt be very hard to code something lile this. But i think one problem ist, it is not plattform independet. And do you really thing this would be more accepted in the community?   People would still say we want to steal thair data, then some would claim there is a trojan in this tool and others would say "I dont install any software form guys like you" and so on and so on. Know what I mean?    No matter how we do it, it always will be bad.

I have to repeat, we DO NOT TRANSMIT the ID data to Facebook and we are saveing them as SHA3 Hash.  

Und wenn du damit nicht einverstanden bist , dann haben wir ja schon angeboten die Coins auf anderem Wege zu verschicken, solange der Aufwand dafür überschaubar bleibt ,ist das kein Problem.

So question to the Community ! what you think about such a tool for identification ? If its accepted, then we maybe will code something like that for the next round.
Activity: 223
The only unique id usable for air drop would be "Steuer-Identifikationsnummer" but thats like a tattoo on the forhead ... if you want to make this coin accepted u need to come up with a way of anonymous identification ... or this coin gonna fail and be worth 0.00000001 ...

how about a tool that a user can download ... that hashes the personalausweis id and 2 or 3 other unique identifiers locally and these are then used to identify register on the website ...

So this is a general problem for nationalcoins so putting efford into a solution would greatly help the credebility of nationcoins ...

One might even make a coin for that purpose ... openidCoin .. wattever ...

Oh to be clear ... FACEBOOK ... NO FUCKING WAY EVER PERIOD. I dont give the nsa a seed id for a profile.

ym3c
Activity: 72
Another scam coin, I live in Germany, noone here has heard of this coin. You can't just take the flag and pride of my country and copy-paste a coin and claim that it is supposed to be the "Germanys currency of the future", what are you? Fuck off with this scam shit, if anything Germany will develop their own Crypto in the future that isn't a copy&paste scam for the devs to make profit.
why isn`t germanycoin on coinmarketcap.com  , other coins got there within the first week after release

Don't know  Angry  Allready made a request over a week ago. We have a coincounter and are on exchange  Angry  

BTW ... Blockexplorer now under ->   http://explorer.germanycoin.net
Activity: 644
why isn`t germanycoin on coinmarketcap.com  , other coins got there within the first week after release
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
Auf der Seite http://www.germanycoin.net/airdrop.php ist weiter unten direkt über den Premine-Adressen ein Button "zu den Coin" über den du dann auf eine Seite auf einer subdomain kommst, da steht dann wie du weiter vorgehen sollst.

Nochmals danke!!!

Das ist eine ganz andere Seite, als die, die ich bis jetzt gefunden hatte, aber trotzdem komme ich nicht weiter... ich habe es jetzt mit 4 verschiedenen Browsern versucht, aber dieser Button wird mir nicht angezeigt. Ich habe zwar oft Probleme mit machen Seiten, weil meine Browser so eingestellt sind, dass sie nicht alles machen dürfen, was sie wollen - aber das KEINER etwas anzeigt, ist mir bis jetzt noch nie passiert.
Na schön, dann  steckt euch die Coins an den Hut!
Auch mir ist die Sache mit Facebook nicht so ganz geheuer... Kein Wunder, dass die immer größer und unverzichtbarer werden, wenn inzwischen ALLES darüber läüft!

Die schickens Dir auch so, das sind keine Unmenschen. Schreib den Dev mal an und gib ihm Deine GER-Adresse, dann läuft das. Ich hab auch kein Facebook.

Danke für den Tipp!!!! Smiley
Es hat tatsächlich geklappt! ICH bin jetzt versöhnt... Smiley

Wie schon gesagt, ich mag Facebook nicht - aber andererseits ist es wohl nicht so einfach, die Coins einigermaßen "gerecht" zu verteilen... ICH wüsste auch nicht so recht, wie man das bewerkstelligen sollte...
Pages:
Jump to: