Pages:
Author

Topic: German Bundesliga Season 22/23 - Discussion & Prediction Thread - page 4. (Read 895 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
Joao Cancelo   Manchester City    > > FC.Bayern München

This is a pretty sick one, if you ask me. Particularly since Benjamin Pavard has long been in talks with a transfer abroad and FC Bayern was thus faced with the difficult question of signing a new full-back. But this problem is now off the table with the signing of Joao Cancelo. In my opinion, Cancelo is one of the best fullbacks in the world and I'm sure he will make Bayern's squad even stronger. Actually as a fan I am pretty hyped, haha.

And even if it is currently "only" a loan with an option to buy for €70m, I'm sure that Bayern will still cleverly renegotiate here and you can certainly still push the price a bit.

In your list, however, you forgot an interesting transfer: The 28 year old midfielder from FC Bayern Marcel Sabitzer leaves FC Bayern for a loan until the end of the season to Manchester United. Both clubs have also already announced the transfer. For FC Bayern, of course, this is a loss - but in my opinion a bearable one. Bayern's midfield is still strong without Sabitzer and if you really need more players at the end of the season, you end the loan and Sabitzer comes back (but I doubt that, since we also have Laimer coming to Bayern next summer).

The German newspaper Bild has more news on the transfer: Sabitzer verlässt die Bayern
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1412
German Bundesliga deadline day

Joao Cancelo   Manchester City    > > FC.Bayern München
Renato Veiga   Sporting Lissabon > > FC Augsburg
Eder Balanta   FC Brügge            >> Schalke 04
Tolga Cigerci   MKE Ankaragücü   >> Hertha BSC Berlin
Gustavo Puerta  Bogota FC         >> Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Philipp Max       PSV Eindhoven    >> Eintracht Frankfurt

finito-end-ende-aus-vorbei-finish..... update 6pm

Isco deal failed. Isco on the way home

all deals can be seen here

https://sport.sky.de/fixe-transfers        
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 2014

Fixed your post: Union's transfer disaster with Isco.

The German newspaper Bild just reported that the Union-Isco deal fell through at the last minute after all. WTF.

It looks like Isco is already in Berlin and also passed the medical check earlier today. However, it looks like he is asking for a much higher salary than previously agreed with Union. Since no agreement could be reached in this way, Union has now dropped the transfer. What a story, LOL.

There should be more news in a minute, so let's see what else comes to light.  Cheesy

Haha yeah. Just got the push notifciation aswell on my mobile.
Couldnt believe my eyes.. for the 2nd time! Cheesy It smells like April Fools day!!!

First time was when they reported that this deal would happen and now that it has been canceled. Looks like Isco and/or his manager gambled a bit to high. Even if I would have loved to see this transfer, everything speaks for Union Berlin and their politics.
It is and will remain as an traditional club that simply remains true to its line.. that really has to be respected.  Shocked
legendary
Which bookies are u using? Looking for a new one who is accepting cryptos. Was using stake before but had some hard times/problems with placing bets and there are weird odd jumps sometimes.

In a Bitcoin forum this is probably the wrong answer, but I mainly use Bwin & Tipico, haha. Currently, if I had to pick a Bitcoin bookie, it would probably be Sportsbet. I have placed several bets here in the past and never had any problems.

I'm surprised that the really fat transfer hasn't been talked about yet... Isco to Union Berlin!
That would be really spectacular and a bit surreal for me :-D This morning the medical check should definitely take place according to some newspaper here in Germany.

Fixed your post: Union's transfer disaster with Isco.

The German newspaper Bild just reported that the Union-Isco deal fell through at the last minute after all. WTF.

It looks like Isco is already in Berlin and also passed the medical check earlier today. However, it looks like he is asking for a much higher salary than previously agreed with Union. Since no agreement could be reached in this way, Union has now dropped the transfer. What a story, LOL.

There should be more news in a minute, so let's see what else comes to light.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
today and tomorrow the first 4 matches in the dfb cup eighth finals will take place.
in paderborn and in mainz there might be a surprise. in the other two games any result is possible

Activity: 854
Merit: 597
Bayern Munich is in talks to sign Manchester City full-back Joao Cancelo who has asked to leave the club this month due to frustration with his role. Pep Guardiola is willing to grant Cancelo's wish and is not seeking a replacement. Bayern Munich is exploring a loan deal with a €70m option to buy the player permanently.

Do you believe Cancelo's arrival at Bayern Munich will help the club's ranks?

I never believed that Cancelo would leave the Citizens after been the best left back despite the fact that he's not a Left footed player, covering the left side of the defense when they had no left back and he created so many chances scoring goals from his position and now they sent him on loan? Is like both Pep and Cancelo are having some kind of bad relationship because I don't see why you'd loan one of your best, something fishy is going on in that locker room of Man City. And Cancelo blocking Man City on I.G, not that sure he's going to come back.

https://www.givemesport.com/88110592-joao-cancelo-has-blocked-man-city-fan-accounts-ahead-of-bayern-move

Talking about the champion of the German league with the there very poor form, losing every single point to teams they're suppose to smash and getting all 3pts and now going to get Cancelo isn't going to change anything. IMO Cancelo will only add up to the number of players in the team but nothing to boost their style of play.
legendary
Bayern Munich is in talks to sign Manchester City full-back Joao Cancelo who has asked to leave the club this month due to frustration with his role. Pep Guardiola is willing to grant Cancelo's wish and is not seeking a replacement. Bayern Munich is exploring a loan deal with a €70m option to buy the player permanently.

I dont know. Cannot see a big impact for Bayern right now which is to be triggered by Cancelo. But maybe the defense will be stabilized a bit by that.
So far, however, there has only been talk of a loan with an option to buy or nah?

I'm surprised that the really fat transfer hasn't been talked about yet... Isco to Union Berlin!
That would be really spectacular and a bit surreal for me :-D This morning the medical check should definitely take place according to some newspaper here in Germany.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
after yesterday's city-derby defeat of hertha vs. union, the then self-proclaimed 'big-city-club' again falls into chaos and thus does not come to calm. because yesterday the sports director Fredi Bobic was sacked, the man who should actually build up hertha (just like back then with frankfurt) again step by step and bring a lot of stability.
hertha currently occupies the 17th place in the table and is in the midst of the relegation battle...

How well Union Berlin are playing after the break, they won all the games and took full advantage of Bayern draws, now they are separated by only one point.

But something incomprehensible is happening with Bayern, I can’t say that they play badly, their game is quite good, but the final stage of the attack fails. I read an interview with Oliver Kahn, he said that in this break the players were given a lot of time to rest, maybe part of the reason is that they need some time to get in shape. He was also dissatisfied with Gnabry's trip to Paris for a fashion show, reproaching him for the fact that from difficult times for the team you need to be focused on the result.

It is unusual to see such a series of draws from Bayern (and surprisingly, everyone is like a blueprint with the same score 1:1). I hope that in the cup match with Mainz the situation will change, for Bayern the odds 1.47 and in the match with Wolfsburg for Bayern the odds 1.59 I will make a multibet for Bayern to win in these matches, the odds are 2.33
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
after yesterday's city-derby defeat of hertha vs. union, the then self-proclaimed 'big-city-club' again falls into chaos and thus does not come to calm. because yesterday the sports director Fredi Bobic was sacked, the man who should actually build up hertha (just like back then with frankfurt) again step by step and bring a lot of stability.
hertha currently occupies the 17th place in the table and is in the midst of the relegation battle...
legendary
I don't really know. The odds are really tempting but not realistic for me at the moment. There was a draw in the first half of this season (1:1) but with the current performance I see RB Leipzig clearly ahead
Maybe they just had a small dip in their form but the table should not be ignored.

You're right, pretty tempting and that's why I just placed my bet, haha. I know a RB win is much more realistic, but @4.8 draw just sounded too good.  Cheesy

And to be serious: It's pretty unlikely, but IMHO Stuttgart will do everything not to slip into the relegation spots. That's why points are urgently needed and they will get one important point against Leipzig. Pretty sure, haha.  Tongue

Good luck u degen! Cheesy Multi-bet with a small bet size?
I hope you are right this time, didnt place any bets the last weeks. Stuttgart need to get as much points as possible for now so maybe u are good!  Smiley

Btw..
Which bookies are u using? Looking for a new one who is accepting cryptos. Was using stake before but had some hard times/problems with placing bets and there are weird odd jumps sometimes.
legendary
I don't really know. The odds are really tempting but not realistic for me at the moment. There was a draw in the first half of this season (1:1) but with the current performance I see RB Leipzig clearly ahead
Maybe they just had a small dip in their form but the table should not be ignored.

You're right, pretty tempting and that's why I just placed my bet, haha. I know a RB win is much more realistic, but @4.8 draw just sounded too good.  Cheesy

And to be serious: It's pretty unlikely, but IMHO Stuttgart will do everything not to slip into the relegation spots. That's why points are urgently needed and they will get one important point against Leipzig. Pretty sure, haha.  Tongue

In addition, there are a few more games at the weekend, let's see whats on the table:

Source: Google, Bundesliga Matchday 18

Cheers to an exciting Bundesliga weekend. Let's see if my FC Bayern can finally win again.
legendary

Too bad buddy. What are you picks for the next matchday? I guess you're betting again, right?

RB Leipzig vs. VfB Stuttgart tomorrow X @4.80 sounds pretty interesting too me. As inconsistent as Leipzig has performed so far, I think the game could well end in a draw.

I don't really know. The odds are really tempting but not realistic for me at the moment. There was a draw in the first half of this season (1:1) but with the current performance I see RB Leipzig clearly ahead. Wink
Maybe they just had a small dip in their form but the table should not be ignored. They need the win to stay in front and Stuttgart is not in a good position at the moment.

The direct comparison is also clear:

Taking all this into account, I find the odds of @ 1.42 on Leipzig much more interesting.
legendary
Unfortunately, I wasn't too lucky with my tips for the 25th of January. Got half right and half wrong, but the odds did not helped me and ended up not recovering the initial investment.

Too bad buddy. What are you picks for the next matchday? I guess you're betting again, right?

RB Leipzig vs. VfB Stuttgart tomorrow X @4.80 sounds pretty interesting too me. As inconsistent as Leipzig has performed so far, I think the game could well end in a draw.

I think Brooks would be an additional solution for a club at the moment, right?

Pretty excited to see Brooks back in the Bundesliga again, tbh. IMHO, he significantly strengthens Hoffenheim's defence and I can also imagine that he will already be in the starting line-up on Saturday.

I mean, he knows the Bundesliga, is an experienced central defender and hopes to get more playing time after his time in Benfica.

In general: Guys please make sure that you participate in the discussion. Don't quote yourself, quote others and talk to each other.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127
The 29-year-old Brooks signed a deal through June 2024, Hoffenheim said  in a statement. Kicker magazine reported Hoffenheim paid 300,000 euros ($327,000) for the transfer.

After the resumption of the league, Hoffenheim did not achieve any positive result, a draw against Stuttgart and a loss against union.

I think Brooks would be an additional solution for a club at the moment, right?

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I'll leave my tips for some of today's games:

MAINZ 05 vs DORTMUND

I believe the most likely scenario for this match will be for both teams to score at least one goal. I expect to see a very balanced match. Even so, the two squads usually go for the attacking strategy, where goal opportunities arise quite easily. I should note that the market Both team Score was the winner in the last two matches played by Mainz and in four of the last six official matches for Dortmund. Thus, a very open match is expected, with goal situations on both sides.

Both Teams Score

FREIBURG vs FRANKFURT

I believe the most likely scenario for this match will be the existence of several goals. In addition to the Eintracht Frankfurt team presenting better arguments, both individual and collective, for this game, Freiburg is going through a very good phase at the offensive level in home matches. Having that said, I believe risking in favor of the Above 2.5 Goals is a good option.

Above 2.5 Goals

Down to the Final Results:

MAINZ 05 1 vs DORTMUND 2

Both Teams Score

WIN

FREIBURG 1 vs FRANKFURT 1

Above 2.5 Goals

LOSS

Unfortunately, I wasn't too lucky with my tips for the 25th of January. Got half right and half wrong, but the odds did not helped me and ended up not recovering the initial investment.
legendary
as reported today by the german sports magazine kicker, the transfer of Konrad Laimer (rb leipzig) to bayern münchen has now been completed. the austrian international is considered to be Julian Nagelsmann's desired player and will then move on a free transfer after the end of this season

I had already read a few weeks ago that Laimer had a great interest in a Bayern transfer next summer. Pretty interesting that the transfer went so quickly in the end. But honestly it's starting to get pretty tough when it comes to the Bayern midfield. Top-class players everywhere. It will be pretty exciting to see whether some players leave the club in the summer and ofc who will be in the starting squad next season.

Source: transfermarket.com, Bayern

thus one can now also claim that bayern remains true to its strategy and continues to weaken the competition... Tongue

Haha, the everlasting argument of Bayern's opponents: Bayern buys the top players of the closest rivals in order to weaken them.

MAINZ 05 vs DORTMUND

Both Teams Score

Good bet. And a pretty interesting game tbh. Fortunately, Dortmund still managed to score in the 90+3 minute and thus come a little closer to Bayern. Very good for the league, if you ask me.

FREIBURG vs FRANKFURT

Above 2.5 Goals

Yikes, close call. I would have expected more goals here, but in the end the 1:1 is probably a fair result for both teams. Sucks for your bet though. Haha.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I'll leave my tips for some of today's games:

MAINZ 05 vs DORTMUND

I believe the most likely scenario for this match will be for both teams to score at least one goal. I expect to see a very balanced match. Even so, the two squads usually go for the attacking strategy, where goal opportunities arise quite easily. I should note that the market Both team Score was the winner in the last two matches played by Mainz and in four of the last six official matches for Dortmund. Thus, a very open match is expected, with goal situations on both sides.

Both Teams Score

FREIBURG vs FRANKFURT

I believe the most likely scenario for this match will be the existence of several goals. In addition to the Eintracht Frankfurt team presenting better arguments, both individual and collective, for this game, Freiburg is going through a very good phase at the offensive level in home matches. Having that said, I believe risking in favor of the Above 2.5 Goals is a good option.

Above 2.5 Goals
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
as reported today by the german sports magazine kicker, the transfer of Konrad Laimer (rb leipzig) to bayern münchen has now been completed. the austrian international is considered to be Julian Nagelsmann's desired player and will then move on a free transfer after the end of this season ... nothing is known yet about the duration of the contract.
thus one can now also claim that bayern remains true to its strategy and continues to weaken the competition... Tongue
https://www.kicker.de/laimer-hat-den-vertrag-bei-bayern-unterschrieben-934312/artikel
legendary
Tonight we continue with the 17th matchday of the Bundesliga and the following matches are scheduled:

Source: Google, Bundesliga Spieltag 17

On paper, it should be two easy wins for RB Leipzig and FC Bayern today. But at Bayern in particular, it's hardly been about football in recent days, but rather about the tiresome goalkeeper discussion, which peaked yesterday with the sacking of goalkeeper coach Toni Tapalović. As a reason, irreconcilable differences with the rest of the coaching team were cited by the media. If you ask me, a very unfortunate end for a co-trainer who had been working with Bayern (and Manuel Neuer ofc) since 2011.

But perhaps now is exactly the right time for the team to finally get back to normal and focus fully on the games in the second half of the season (Neuer is injured anyway until the end of the season, why are we having this goalkeeper discussion at all?). I mean there are tough opponents waiting in the Champions League - you simply can't afford discussions off the pitch tbh.

And concerning the Leipzig game: Probably a 5:0 or something? Pretty, pretty sure Schalke getting smashed today.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: