Author

Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread - page 2558. (Read 593022 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i betting Shalke win @ 2,5 odds.

Nice oods this match. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Dortmund v Eintracht Frankfurt Dortmund
Augsburg v Schalke over 2.5 goals

Although a few days ago Dortmund defeat in the Champions League I believe the defeat was not the case in busdesliga
Dortmund especially against weaker teams so I do not think it is difficult to win this match

I wanted and will do the same bets.
Dortmund will win and over 2,5 goals for Augsburg vs Schalke.

In terms of Euro League and the lost match, I think it was because the team already had been qualified for the next round and many substitutes got their chance.
Today they will be motivated because they can increase the gap to the third place. Last match day it was 8 points, today the can increase it to 9 points.And the main opponents, Wolfsburg and Moenchengladbach lost points yesterday.
Furthermore coach Tuchel was really pissed during this week because of some players attitude!Dortmund has to deliver today!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Bayern Munich has recently experienced a slight decline in the game. The first half of the last match and half of the second half clearly show this.

They are still on the top and 5 points different with dortmund even if dortmund win this game tonight. They are maybe having some rest after their last game and out of stamina that is why they have some decline on their performance
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
Bayern Munich has recently experienced a slight decline in the game. The first half of the last match and half of the second half clearly show this.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Dortmund v Eintracht Frankfurt Dortmund
Augsburg v Schalke over 2.5 goals

Although a few days ago Dortmund defeat in the Champions League I believe the defeat was not the case in busdesliga
Dortmund especially against weaker teams so I do not think it is difficult to win this match
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Werder Bremen has played against Koln 1.5 months ago in the cup and the scoreline for that game was 1-0, so I expect it to be under 2.5 today. Werder Bremen vs Koln under 2.5 @ 1.945

The game ended with 1-1 and I won the bet, partly thanks to the missed penalty near the end of first half. For today, my bet is on Schalke 04 +0 @ 1.893.

I think Schalke match the best pick is both team to score imo. because Schalke 04 when play away not good as play at home, and bet small over 2.5 goals. for dortmund match over goals i think its good.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Werder Bremen has played against Koln 1.5 months ago in the cup and the scoreline for that game was 1-0, so I expect it to be under 2.5 today. Werder Bremen vs Koln under 2.5 @ 1.945

The game ended with 1-1 and I won the bet, partly thanks to the missed penalty near the end of first half. For today, my bet is on Schalke 04 +0 @ 1.893.
Activity: 266
My choice in Bundesliga

Event : Dortmund v Eintracht Frankfurt
Dortmund (HT) @ 1.42

Event : Augsburg v Schalke
Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.62

Dortmund +
Schalke +

Meine Tipps Wink

reagrds
lama-hunter
legendary
Activity: 1232
leverkusen vs M'gladbach maybe over 2.5 goal or over 3.5 goals is nice for this match but i will picks safe to bet over 2.5 goals

Nice Predictions, while I lost on the match Wolfsburg Win and Bayern Munich over 2.5 goals Sad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Yeah, Bundesliga match is so unconsistent. there's always over 2.5 goals or always under 2.5 goals. just wanna bet bayern -1.5 when 0-0 first half but i'm to late for it. Leverkusen also good, dunno why many people not bet leverkusen.

It is because leverkusen sometimes is not consistent as well, they have been very good since two months ago and at the start of the season they are not playing like this. Chicharito is the key for leverkusen now because that it seems he has adapt with the team already
Activity: 434
Oh god, what a bad match day so far  Grin Lost three of three bets. i hope Dortmund will make it tomorrow to reduce loss.

Set the following bets for today's match day on BetDirect.eu

Bayern - Ingolstadt # Win Bayern and 2.5+ goals

Wolfsburg - Hamburg   # Win Wolfsburg

Leverkusen - M'gladbach # Win M'gladbach

Dortmund - Frankfurt   # Win Dortmund

You should've played under 2.5 goals or draw. This is Bundesliga, it happens like that sometimes.
I earned money. Played live Bayern München with very good odds.
I also earned from Leverkusen. They beat 5-0 in a great match.

Yeah, Bundesliga match is so unconsistent. there's always over 2.5 goals or always under 2.5 goals. just wanna bet bayern -1.5 when 0-0 first half but i'm to late for it. Leverkusen also good, dunno why many people not bet leverkusen.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I guess leverkusen has woken up now after loss last weeks. Now they win with a lot goals and chicharito is on fire now total he already made 15 goals since arrived in leverkusen

15 goals for the entire game and 10 goals just at bundesliga. He is now the top scorer #4 there. Manchester united sold him very cheap and buy alot of players but they all combined is still lose to chicarito, manchester united must be really pissed with this by now
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
today is very bad day for me. all bets lose Sad unlucky this weekend. All my bet cuopons to Bayer Leverkusen under 3,5 goals.

too bold, to place the bet under goal in the German league
in the German league especially bundesliga statistics are always many goals are created,
except the serie A, I dare to bet under goals
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
I have won my bet on over 2.5 goals on tonight match Bayer Leverkusen vs B. Monchengladbach but still wondering what happened to B. Monchengladbach Tongue

Bayer Leverkusen    just scored 5th goal Wink what the hell of this unbelievable really mind blowing now making score so quick goals there Cheesy
I guess leverkusen has woken up now after loss last weeks. Now they win with a lot goals and chicharito is on fire now total he already made 15 goals since arrived in leverkusen
Activity: 812
today is very bad day for me. all bets lose Sad unlucky this weekend. All my bet cuopons to Bayer Leverkusen under 3,5 goals.
This match was worst for me also I have bet both teams to score and over 2.5 but just one team done 5 goals and I lost my all parlay still sad for this
legendary
Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014
Oh god, what a bad match day so far  Grin Lost three of three bets. i hope Dortmund will make it tomorrow to reduce loss.

You should've played under 2.5 goals or draw. This is Bundesliga, it happens like that sometimes.
I earned money. Played live Bayern München with very good odds.
I also earned from Leverkusen. They beat 5-0 in a great match.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I have won my bet on over 2.5 goals on tonight match Bayer Leverkusen vs B. Monchengladbach but still wondering what happened to B. Monchengladbach Tongue

Bayer Leverkusen    just scored 5th goal Wink what the hell of this unbelievable really mind blowing now making score so quick goals there Cheesy

wow.. i dont believe!! i loss my bet.  i played 2,5 under goals. Mgladbach very bad played.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Jump to: