Pages:
Author

Topic: Get $1 Risk-free Starting Bonus for Bitcoinica Here - page 7. (Read 20268 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It's fairly easy, once you get the hang of it. Decide what price you're willing to pay for "Bitcoin stock". Click the "Place order" button in the upper right corner of the Trade page.

Thank you!  I think I expected it to be more similar to other exchanges, with tables containing the buy and sell orders, and the last transactions, etc.  So I was a bit lost.
Activity: 14
I have credited all the accounts above.

Thank you for your support!

Thank you.  Now we need to learn how to use the site.  Are there any instructions somewhere?  The FAQ only describes what you can do, not how you can do it.

It's fairly easy, once you get the hang of it. Decide what price you're willing to pay for "Bitcoin stock". Click the "Place order" button in the upper right corner of the Trade page.

Currency pair stays as-is.
Order type (for now) should be Limit
Buy
In the amount box, choose how much you want to buy. I suggest starting out with something small; between 0.02 and 0.10BTC.
In the price box, pick how much you're willing to pay per whole BTC. If you want to wait for BTC to be $4 before you buy, for example, enter 4 in the box.
Click place order.

Now you wait for the Bitcoin to drop to your specified price. Waiting's the hard part!

If and when Bitcoins ever drop to the price you entered, your order will be placed. Now click the "Place order" button again, but this time choose "Sell" instead of buy. Enter a higher price in the box than what you paid (for example, 4.10) and click place order again.

There are more variations on what you can do, with limit, stop, trailing stop and market orders, but it's all fairly simple.
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 502

Thank you.  Now we need to learn how to use the site.  Are there any instructions somewhere?  The FAQ only describes what you can do, not how you can do it.

We will make video tutorials in the future, but not very soon. Because we will have a big thing over the next a few months.

Currently Bitcoinica is for people who have a bit of forex trading experience. We will roll out to everyone in the future releases.

vip

I just registered.  The site looks good.  My username is NeonLicht.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Just signed up, username is dust
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
If this deal is still on, my username is ysoliman - sounds like a good deal!
Activity: 73
username: freakfantom
and I want to start trading. thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
well, just like playing with the house's money in vegas ... sign me up for $1
sgornick
vip
Thank you all for the support!

All the accounts in this thread have been credited.

Please recommend to your friends if you like Bitcoinica.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Since I'm gonna lose it anyway... Smiley My username is ovidiusoft.
Activity: 14
I'd like to give this a try. Signed up as annelions
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I want 1 dollar too! username: hmongotaku   email: [email protected]
vip
i told a friend of bitcoinica and likes it very much... would you gave him the dollar too?
account: styx-it

Yes sure, I have credited $1.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
saqwe  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
i told a friend of bitcoinica and likes it very much... would you gave him the dollar too?
account: styx-it
vip
Hi,

I have credited ALL of you above.

Thank you very much for your support!
REF
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
soul4soul
Activity: 435