Pages:
Author

Topic: Get $1 Risk-free Starting Bonus for Bitcoinica Here - page 8. (Read 20268 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000
My money; Our Bitcoin.
username: Portnoy
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 502
I have credited ALL of you!

Thank you SO MUCH for your support!

If you have anything, please email [email protected]. We're testing our Zendesk.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I've been looking to play around with your site for a while. Smiley I signed up a few days ago with the username 'Cory'. Nice advertising strategy!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
TACNAYN - destroyer of worlds
godofal, thanks in advance Cheesy
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Tomm1ed
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
Username dree12, if the offer still stands.
Activity: 154
I had registered a week or two before this post myself, but I hadn't deposited or done any trades, so it was a 'virgin account' so to speak. That's where the bonus comes in.

Though I sort of like the concept of having quick trades, it's actually less handy than nonmargin trading on mtgox, the spread is so damn large that I watch mtgox and bitcoinica side by side and the dead center is where the mtgox price is. Like now for instance mtgox is $5 exactly with only a 0.01$ waver on either direction, bitcoinica jumped up at the same time, but 4.88662 / 5.08921 is the price, so even buying in at the 4.78 that I did, I can only sell for like 10c rather than 22c if I was on mtgox.

I think I read earlier that the account balances don't update on the first spiking of the price until more trades are activated at that height? It feels really weird seeing the bid/ask updating live and keep going up and up updating like 12 times in 5 seconds but then your net balance doesn't move for 5 minutes.

Also take into account the .06% fee on each transactio at MtGox.  Also, Bitcoinica (afaik) garauntees liquidity up to 50BTC, so I think that means that whatever the market price is at Bitcoinica you can move 50BTC of that, instead of the .00034 bids/asks that are flooding the book.

But I may be off.
Activity: 181
I had registered a week or two before this post myself, but I hadn't deposited or done any trades, so it was a 'virgin account' so to speak. That's where the bonus comes in.

Though I sort of like the concept of having quick trades, it's actually less handy than nonmargin trading on mtgox, the spread is so damn large that I watch mtgox and bitcoinica side by side and the dead center is where the mtgox price is. Like now for instance mtgox is $5 exactly with only a 0.01$ waver on either direction, bitcoinica jumped up at the same time, but 4.88662 / 5.08921 is the price, so even buying in at the 4.78 that I did, I can only sell for like 10c rather than 22c if I was on mtgox.

I think I read earlier that the account balances don't update on the first spiking of the price until more trades are activated at that height? It feels really weird seeing the bid/ask updating live and keep going up and up updating like 12 times in 5 seconds but then your net balance doesn't move for 5 minutes.
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
Hi,

I don't know if I'm eliglible for the prize, because I've registered right after Bitcoinica launch Smiley. But if I am, my nickname is: M4v3R.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Would really like to give this a try!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Testing out the buying system now. Thanks!
vip
Joined as johnthedong, same userid with my id here. Thanks! Grin

Credited $1. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Joined as johnthedong, same userid with my id here. Thanks! Grin
vip
All the accounts above have been credited.

Thank you very much!
Activity: 742
Circa 2010
Joined as DarkEnlighten.

Thanks.
Activity: 406
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
I would if you didnt use MTGOX
Activity: 893
marks1976 signed up
Activity: 182
username: DarkMage

Cheesy

Activity: 504
I be "pandaboymanthing"

Would have rather had you take our user names in PM though.........

But, much appreciate the test cash. =)
Activity: 530
bracek
Pages:
Jump to: