Pages:
Author

Topic: Get 5 BTC for proof who Game Protect scammed and for how much? - page 9. (Read 16362 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
You all people is illiterate.  This po' skunk is offerin' us big money ta prove ta the community thet he's a scammer.  Cause I do believe he got called out fo' bein' onea those a while back.  They was a whole brouhahaha if I ain't mistakin'.  I don't haive no proof, else I'd be takin' this man up onnit.
Exactly! I am continuously accused to be a scammer or thief and I kindly ask for proof and will send 5 BTC to the first person who is able to prove who I scammed and for how much:

Your site is not far away from them (betcoin.ag scam) anyway. I'm not sure why you still keep on trying to get people to join your service if every single member doesn't even believe in it. Look at all those negatives on your profile. I recommend you just give it up already, it's a lost cause. A lot of people has declared it a scam already.

You know who you are thief.....you know who's in your group....why ask me?  All you have to do is look at those who're following your instructions and supporting your project to figure out who's in your collusion group....It's not hard dumbass!  You are a thief and that is obvious!  I don't know why you are ignored by so many DT members....it is very telling!

More accusations here: GAME PROTECT - Online Gaming Consumer Protection

If only one accusation is true, there must be proof available, right? There must be a victim and a damage...

I say you are a scamer and I can prove it!

My prof is that you falsely promised to sent 5 BTC to the one that proves that you are a scamer, but you don't want to escrow the amount.

I would give you the address to sent the 5 BTC because I proved to you that you are a scamer, but exactly because you are a scamer I know you wouldn't sent it.

Here is you prof.

Daaamn. He got you there OP. All the while beating me to the punch. Congrats on the detective work. Spend your 5 BTC wisely.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Yes I pretty much said in other words "it doesn't necessarily prove the points to the entire community". I don't know if English is your native language but that is totally different from saying "it doesn't prove the points to the entire community". The key word necessarily means we don't know if the points were proven to the entire community or not.
I fully understand the difference between "it doesn't necessarily prove the points to the entire community" and it doesn't prove the points to the entire community".

What I don't understand is the intention of your statement?

Of course do we not know if the points were proven to the entire community. We even don't know if a larger or a smaller part of the entire community see my points as proven or not.

But what is the problem?

Everyone has the opportunity to state his opinion and you still didn't state your opinion?  Smiley
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Well it doesn't necessarily prove those points to the rest of the community but if you think this thread has served its purpose then it's all good.
How do you know that it doesn't necessarily prove those points to the rest of the community?

Are you the press officer of the bitcointalk community? Smiley

Are facts relevant or thoughts? Do you have any idea what would happen if the justice system would work based on thoughts?

I'm not speaking for the entire community as I said doesn't necessarily prove the points. 
"Well it doesn't necessarily prove those points to the rest of the community" and "rest of the community" is the entire community.

Yes I pretty much said in other words "it doesn't necessarily prove the points to the entire community". I don't know if English is your native language but that is totally different from saying "it doesn't prove the points to the entire community". The key word necessarily means we don't know if the points were proven to the entire community or not.
Well it doesn't necessarily prove those points to the rest of the community but if you think this thread has served its purpose then it's all good.
How do you know that it doesn't necessarily prove those points to the rest of the community?

Are facts relevant or thoughts? Do you have any idea what would happen if the justice system would work based on thoughts?

I'm not speaking for the entire community as I said doesn't necessarily prove the points.  
"Well it doesn't necessarily prove those points to the rest of the community" and "rest of the community" is the entire community. The attackers will of course continue to attack, but now they look more laughable like before.

In reality I have no idea what the community thinks and neither do you.
True, and I didn't claim that the entire community will follow my logical and juridical valid explanation.

However, so what is your interpretation of no proof available?

I'm not speaking for the entire community as I said doesn't necessarily prove the points. In reality I have no idea what the community thinks and neither do you. 

Well no proof has been presented so far. Do you see things being cleared up?
No one able to deliver proof of who I scammed and for how much,

1) is proof that I did not scam anyone

2) is proof that the liars committed the criminal offense of fraud, right?

So you just give me 5 BTC if I pay your subscription fee, let some known scam site scam me and prove that you don't provide a lawyer? Can we use escrow? Cheesy
Yes, if you have a Game Protect qualified account and I will not deliver the promised service, then you will have proof that I scammed you and will receive 5 BTC.
Activity: 364
So you just give me 5 BTC if I pay your subscription fee, let some known scam site scam me and prove that you don't provide a lawyer? Can we use escrow? Cheesy

2) No proof that I scammed someone, would clear up that all the liars who said I am a scammer, thief, etc., committed the criminal offense of defamation and they should receive a negative feedback from the community. Smiley

Hence yes, things are cleared up for me. Smiley
LickMyAss has no proof, but meanwhile turned out as an attacker and liar:

BEWARE: Don't ever click on game-protect link, that is a click-trap. This is a warning!!
Don't deal with game-protect. She made a 5 BTC bounty but didn't want to escrow? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-5-btc-for-proof-who-game-protect-scammed-and-for-how-much-1769527
Don't be fooled.

@OP

Betcoin did a shady activity on jasonort winning a slot game jackpot. It was a closed case as of now.
Link that may help: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betsoft-non-payment-of-jackpot-1517648
2) No proof that I scammed someone, would clear up that all the liars who said I am a scammer, thief, etc., committed the criminal offense of defamation and they should receive a negative feedback from the community. Smiley

There is no proof that you would payout if someone takes up your offer.
I explained above your post why it is not worth for Game Protect to not deliver the 5 BTC. Despite of this, millions of players deposit billions to gaming sites without any proof that they will receive it and they are very happy doing so.

Your earlier explanation basically says you have no reason to scam people for such a small amount. That's not proof that you will pay.
I ask for proof who I scammed and for how much and not for proof that I will pay. But if I will lose unlikely more than the 5 BTC, if I will not pay, it is very unlikely that I will not pay.

Over 90% of people do not ask for proof in advance, so I prefer to interact with them. Please note, the 5 BTC is only for the first who is able to deliver proof and not for everyone = one time 5 BTC.

Otherwise, this thread just made your reputation worse.  Good luck.
Wow, no escrow make reputation worse? According to your statement, over 90% of the gaming sites, who do not offer escrow, just made their reputation worse? This is a serious accusation. Shocked

I wouldn't say it's making your reputation worse but this thread really isn't going to suddenly clear things up, whether or not proof is given.
1) Proof of who I scammed and for how much, would clear up that I am a scammer

I explained above your post why it is not worth for Game Protect to not deliver the 5 BTC. Despite of this, millions of players deposit billions to gaming sites without any proof that they will receive it and they are very happy doing so.

Your earlier explanation basically says you have no reason to scam people for such a small amount. That's not proof that you will pay. 

Wow, no escrow make reputation worse? According to your statement, over 90% of the gaming sites, who do not offer escrow, just made their reputation worse? This is a serious accusation. Shocked

I wouldn't say it's making your reputation worse but this thread really isn't going to suddenly clear things up, whether or not proof is given.
you guys are wasting your time. No way OP is going to give out 5 btc just like that
It is not for "just like that", it is for proof of who I scammed and for how much.

Game Protect has pending cases in the height of over $1 million and 5 BTC is nothing compared to this sum. But it is important to prove the reputation of Game Protect and this is definetely worth 5 BTC. Try to see the hole picture and not only this small 5 BTC...

For a challenge like this, others have mentioned putting the 5 btc into escrow.
This is not a challenge, you either have proof or not. According to the accusations, there should be already a ton of proof available or do the accusers lie?

That is the only way for you to prove you are serious about your innocence.
No, no, as long as there is no proof that I scammed someone, I am innocent!

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
you guys are wasting your time. No way OP is going to give out 5 btc just like that
It is not for "just like that", it is for proof of who I scammed and for how much.

Game Protect has pending cases in the height of over $1 million and 5 BTC is nothing compared to this sum. But it is important to prove the reputation of Game Protect and this is definetely worth 5 BTC. Try to see the hole picture and not only this small 5 BTC...

For a challenge like this, others have mentioned putting the 5 btc into escrow.  There is no proof that you would payout if someone takes up your offer.  That is the only way for you to prove you are serious about your innocence.  Otherwise, this thread just made your reputation worse.  Good luck.

Game Protect has pending cases in the height of over $1 million and 5 BTC is nothing compared to this sum. But it is important to prove the reputation of Game Protect and this is definetely worth 5 BTC. Try to see the hole picture and not only this small 5 BTC!
A few times loling after seeing a newbie named "LickMyA*s" and a huge black woman with slang writing style commenting on this topic.
@OP if you are legitimately running business you shouldn't have received any negative trust at all.
There is no relation between I running a legitimate business and criminals I called out post personal opinions and nonsense in my feedback section. I think you mix negative feedback with negative "trust".

If I never breached the trust of anyone, how can I have negative "trust"? Does this make any sense?

instead of going to court with community as detectives, judges and bounty hunters, you need to prove you are trustworthy in action and by doing what you supposed to do this is not the proper path you're taking.
You can read on Game Protect website that I am trustworthy in action. There are a lot of people claiming that I am a scammer, thief, etc.. And if this is true, then there should be proof available of who I scammed and for how much.

Now, the only thing the haters and attackers have to do, is post the proof here in the thread and get 5 BTC. I have no idea why people complain about this offer?

Oh wait, maybe people complain in general about Game Protect, because I call out criminals and try to protect customers and not because I did something wrong? Yeah, I think this is the explanation.

I got red tagged and went crying to every DT2 members and DT1 and admins, at the end what really helped me was reasoning with the person who tagged me though those members and admins might have played some part and if they did I'm grateful, but you need to swallow it even though it's bitter.
I personally do not care about this feedback system, as everyone can state what ever nonsense he like. I could only consider provable feedback based on facts.

One thing is clear, the one who make false and misleading statements in the feedback section of someone, is the one who is untrustworthy and not the one who receive it. Logic?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
it seems this is a game you own, and you do not dare to use escrow to 5 BTC you why, it clearly proves that you are deceiving. I understand you because you get a negative belief about it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
My Tip: Forget about this thread.

-OP can't even escrow the 5btc. Posting on this means she scammed your time.
-Don't even click on the links that she provide.

We will take this offer seriously after escrowing the funds.
Pages:
Jump to: