Pages:
Author

Topic: ♠️ Get ETHER for STAKES [IMMEDIATELY] Facebook, Twitter, Moderation, Signat. ♠️ - page 2. (Read 3836 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Do anybody know any cloud soft where nice charts (table) can be built - I would like to create smth showing how many hunters adding and stakes earnings for kamagames moderation campaign.

A lot of:
Google Sheets.
Numbers.
Thinkfree.
Birt Spreadsheet.
Zoho Sheet.
FreeOffice2016.
Apache OpenOffice.
Quip.
Activity: 182
Do anybody know any cloud soft where nice charts (table) can be built - I would like to create smth showing how many hunters adding and stakes earnings for kamagames moderation campaign.
Activity: 166
That's right! About 6 months will be needed to see what is the ROI from keeping or buying bounty stakes.

Yes, but if you can do your ROI calculation on the basic token price. Take, for example, Kamagames $1 price per 1 KGT.
Activity: 175
That's right! About 6 months will be needed to see what is the ROI from keeping or buying bounty stakes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
What is the feedback you are getting from the stakes buyers? I think that this is the most important part of your project, to have buyers and that they are happy with the platform.

Feedback from stakes buyers is visible in BIDs on order books. They are growing. In fact, it's too early for feedback from stakes buyers because their actual Return on Investments (ROI) cannot be calculated right now. However, it can be forecasted with some portion of error.   
Well done, again. Your support is really fast and professional! Please keep working in the same way when getting thousands of users.

Will see, but every project especially exchanges face the problems of growth.

- Depositing of stakes takes 7-8 minutes if a hunter made everything as instructed in the application form.
- Matching occurs instantly
- Withdrawals take 1-5 minutes.
Well done, again. Your support is really fast and professional! Please keep working in the same way when getting thousands of users.

Will see, but every project especially exchanges face the problems of growth.
Merit: 2
Thank you! you helped me a lot.

Welcome) If you have problems you can reach our support at any time here:

- Support team inside platform: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/support/
- TOKPIE telegram group: https://telegram.me/tokpie
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Thank you! you helped me a lot.
Thanks again I understand the computation now.
Why is it that I can't withdraw my earned ETH? I'm done filling my profile.

You CAN. Just click withdraw here https://tokpie.com/dashboard/account_balance/  after filling profile.
Catalog Websites
Thanks again I understand the computation now.
Why is it that I can't withdraw my earned ETH? I'm done filling my profile.
I'm trying to submit my application but I saw a very tiny detail.
When I press the "deposit" button the "submit" button is misspeled.
It says "sumbit application" instead of submit.
Looking forward to earn my first 50% sold stakes soon, I'll try to withdraw it next week.

Thanks for the review, it has been just corrected. We need more advices like yours)
And welcome! With your rank, you will be earning 3 stakes per week on the signature campaign.  So you will be able to deposit up to 1.5 (50%) stakes weekly.
Your welcome! That's just a very small detail that I've noticed and you fixed it quickly.
How long do I need to wait until my stakes goes to tokpie?

7-8 Minutes if you made everything as requested in the Deposit application form:

1. Fill three fields in the form
2. Email a personal request
Thanks I've got it!
One more question. I've sold my 0.5 stake for 0.071 ETH but I only received half of it.
Does it mean the half of it is the fee?

If you have sold 0.5 signature stakes for the PRICE 0.071 ETH then, 0.5x0.071 = 0.0355 ETH.

Where 0.5 is the number of stakes and 0.071 is the price per 1 stake.

0.0355 ETH is what you had got by selling 0.5 signature stakes.

Catalog Websites
Looking forward to earn my first 50% sold stakes soon, I'll try to withdraw it next week.

Thanks for the review, it has been just corrected. We need more advices like yours)
And welcome! With your rank, you will be earning 3 stakes per week on the signature campaign.  So you will be able to deposit up to 1.5 (50%) stakes weekly.
Your welcome! That's just a very small detail that I've noticed and you fixed it quickly.

7-8 Minutes if you made everything as requested in the Deposit application form:

Thanks I've got it!
One more question. I've sold my 0.5 stake for 0.071 ETH but I only received half of it.
Does it mean the half of it is the fee?
I'm also trying to withdraw the ETH and done of filling my profile, why I can't?

And welcome! With your rank, you will be earning 3 stakes per week on the signature campaign.  So you will be able to deposit up to 1.5 (50%) stakes weekly.

Catalog Websites

And welcome! With your rank, you will be earning 3 stakes per week on the signature campaign.  So you will be able to deposit up to 1.5 (50%) stakes weekly.
Everything works, stakes came to bountyguru, now
I try to exchange it. If I succeed I will continue to participate in this bounty

Right decision man! Kamagames, having $57M annual revenue is the best token sale running on that moment. TOKPIE was 1000 times right choosing them.

Yep, looking for new projects with their bounty stakes listed on tokpie!

Anyone can apply for bounty stake listing. There is an Apply to List section in the footer here: https://tokpie.io/
So you can recommend a project/bounty just by entering its website.
Merit: 2
I try to exchange it. If I succeed I will continue to participate in this bounty

Right decision man! Kamagames, having $57M annual revenue is the best token sale running on that moment. TOKPIE was 1000 times right choosing them.

Yep, looking for new projects with their bounty stakes listed on tokpie!
Activity: 175

I earned my first stakes on BountyGuru. It is a really unique bounty.

Welcome too!
Pages:
Jump to: