Pages:
Author

Topic: ♠️ Get ETHER for STAKES [IMMEDIATELY] Facebook, Twitter, Moderation, Signat. ♠️ - page 5. (Read 3836 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I noticed that moderation stakes are increasing and stable for the last two days Cool https://tokpie.com/dashboard/

I am hunting for signature campaign stakes (25% from the pool) _ so selling my moderation stakes which just represent 5% from bounty pool.

Don't forget to look at the number of participants. These numbers may help to forecast the number of stakes on which bounty pool of a specific campaign will be allocated.

The main role of Bounty stake trading is to decrease the token price dump when exchange. Also, it's very helpful for ICOs in getting the hype around the projects by hands of bounty hunters. as i see the number of hunters had jumped on 10-20 percent just for the last week!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I noticed that moderation stakes are increasing and stable for the last two days Cool https://tokpie.com/dashboard/

I am hunting for signature campaign stakes (25% from the pool) _ so selling my moderation stakes which just represent 5% from bounty pool.

Don't forget to look at the number of participants. These numbers may help to forecast the number of stakes on which bounty pool of a specific campaign will be allocated.
Activity: 166

Activity: 175
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Maybe not Bounty Analysis, but Bounty/ICO Analysis because that tool will help to compare ICOs through their bounties

No, these are the separate taks and so, different tools should be made. One for comparing prices of different stakes (like top10 markets), the another is for analysis of a specific bounty campaign (number of members, stakes, and other conditions + projections)

Totally agree with you ++ two separate tools must be applied.
Merit: 2
Maybe not Bounty Analysis, but Bounty/ICO Analysis because that tool will help to compare ICOs through their bounties

No, these are the separate taks and so, different tools should be made. One for comparing prices of different stakes (like top10 markets), the another is for analysis of a specific bounty campaign (number of members, stakes, and other conditions + projections)
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
Also! the amount of hard cap must be forecasted. Bounty bool = 1% of hard cap (max 25M KGT) so it will be not higher than 250,000 KGT

Yes, the tool must provide projections based on 2-3 different scenarios.

Thank you guys for that discussion, we're noting all your requests and suggestions concerning Bounty Analysis tool.
Also! the amount of hard cap must be forecasted. Bounty bool = 1% of hard cap (max 25M KGT) so it will be not higher than 250,000 KGT

Yes, the tool must provide projections based on 2-3 different scenarios.
Yes, but you also need to know the rate: how quickly new hunters are coming, what is their "power to earn stakes"

ha,"power to earn stakes" or just "power" is  a good name for the parameter = maximum number of stakes which a hunter can earn per day/week. We will use it. Thanks Wink

Yes, we (hunter of Kama) need to make smth like a table or chart with the numbers of hunters, stakes earn and projections.

We will release a draft version of such a tool in 5-6 days, so then all your suggestions for improvements are Welcomed!)
Yes, but you also need to know the rate: how quickly new hunters are coming, what is their "power to earn stakes"

ha,"power to earn stakes" or just "power" is  a good name for the parameter = maximum number of stakes which a hunter can earn per day/week. We will use it. Thanks Wink

Yes, we (hunter of Kama) need to make smth like a table or chart with the numbers of hunters, stakes earn and projections.

"power of stakes" do you mean a rank on btk and the number of followers (in TW and FB)?
Activity: 182
If I want to invest in KGT tokens, should I buy the KGT token or buy a stake token? How do we know how much the stake tokens are worth?

The number of KGT that will be allocated (for example for twitter 25%) = 62,500 KGT.
So, Basic formula:
62,500 KGT / {the number of stakes earned by all hunter on twitter campaign at the end of bounties}  = conversion rate of the one [KGT_Stake_Twitter_25%] to KGT.

Therefore, you need just to forecast what will be the number of stakes earned by all hunter on twitter campaign at the end of bounties.
Using exponent model what is the "i" coefficient you apply? 

Do you apply 'i' on a daily or weekly basis?
Merit: 20
Using exponent model what is the "i" coefficient you apply? 
If I want to invest in KGT tokens, should I buy the KGT token or buy a stake token?

You may do both. The difference is that buying KGT stakes is riskier than buying KGT token. But, at the same time, you can obtain KGT for a cheaper price by buying KGT stakes.

How do we know how much the stake tokens are worth?

You cannot know it with 100% accuracy until bounty is over. But, as I said above this 'intrigue' makes the buying of bounty stakes are more risky for the early investors.

How it could be solved.
You may see information about how many hunters participate in every bounty sub-campaign and how many stakes already earned here: https://my.bountyguru.com/campaign/220
Based on this data early investor (as well as hunters) may bargain on price on TOKPIE auctionable order books by placing their bids and asks (as you do when trade on ordinary exchange). So the reasonable price for KGT stake regarding risk/reward will be found. Of course, that price will be lower than KGT price offered on https://www.kamagames.io/. Call it - a 'premium for risk'.

I usually use line model to forecast the number of stakes at the end of camaign, but exponenta model suits better now, especially after Tokpie appearence
If I want to invest in KGT tokens, should I buy the KGT token or buy a stake token?

You may do both. The difference is that buying KGT stakes is riskier than buying KGT token. But, at the same time, you can obtain KGT for a cheaper price by buying KGT stakes.

How do we know how much the stake tokens are worth?

You cannot know it with 100% accuracy until bounty is over. But, as I said above this 'intrigue' makes the buying of bounty stakes are more risky for the early investors.

How it could be solved.
You may see information about how many hunters participate in every bounty sub-campaign and how many stakes already earned here: https://my.bountyguru.com/campaign/220
Based on this data early investor (as well as hunters) may bargain on price on TOKPIE auctionable order books by placing their bids and asks (as you do when trade on ordinary exchange). So the reasonable price for KGT stake regarding risk/reward will be found. Of course, that price will be lower than KGT price offered on https://www.kamagames.io/. Call it - a 'premium for risk'.
Pages:
Jump to: