Pages:
Author

Topic: ♠️ Get ETHER for STAKES [IMMEDIATELY] Facebook, Twitter, Moderation, Signat. ♠️ - page 9. (Read 3836 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

wow, didn't notice that section first time when log in, thanks.

We will release a knowledge base with the description of every section as soon as possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Impressive growth!

Yes, but please add a feature allowing to calculate the forecasted number of tokens that could be allocated per each type of stake when bounty is over. It will help in analysis.

We are working on it.

Meanwhile, you can check how the market evaluates bounty stakes here: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/market_screener/top_10_movers/
 - Select, a period up to 180 days
 - Select Top 10 movers UP

Later, when we list many different projects you could use this tool as a perfect ICO tracker!

wow, didn't notice that section first time when log in, thanks.
Merit: 20
Indeed. if stakes of 100+ projects simultaneously are listed and traded then:
- hunters would know in what campaigns to participate (what is growing)
- investors would know what ICOs the market is considering as perspective (stake price is growing)

TOKPIE is moving in that direction. + Other features will be available soon; so stay turned in:

TOKPIE telegram: https://t.me/tokpie
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/tokpie_io
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/tokpie.io
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
Indeed. if stakes of 100+ projects simultaneously are listed and traded then:
- hunters would know in what campaigns to participate (what is growing)
- investors would know what ICOs the market is considering as perspective (stake price is growing)
Impressive growth!

Yes, but please add a feature allowing to calculate the forecasted number of tokens that could be allocated per each type of stake when bounty is over. It will help in analysis.

We are working on it.

Meanwhile, you can check how the market evaluates bounty stakes here: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/market_screener/top_10_movers/
 - Select, a period up to 180 days
 - Select Top 10 movers UP

Later, when we list many different projects you could use this tool as a perfect ICO tracker!

Impressive growth!

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Did you see that?!

Moderation Best BID = 0.0028 ETH per stake

I am not surprized. About 10 people were excluded from moderation campaign because of not fullfilment their dueties.

All prices had risen today! Roll Eyes

Merit: 1
Did you see that?!

I am not surprized. About 10 people were excluded from moderation campaign because of not fullfilment their dueties.
Did you see that?!

this is not a trade board) just bargain in the order book silently  Lips sealed
Activity: 378
Merit: 11

If someone wants I can buy moderation campaign stakes in that order book for 0.00231 ETH right now: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/make_request/?pmrproduct=KGT_Stake_ANN%20Moderation_5%25&pmrtransport=SWAP&pmrpackage=ETH&pmrcity=SWAP

get mine.. but my price is slightly higher: 0.004 ETH
The max possible share of stakes available for depositing had been negotiated with our client - Kamagames as 50%.
So the total maximum number of KGT that can be received by all Kamagames bounty stakeholders on their accounts in TOKPIE = 87,500 KGT.

But this share can vary from client to client.

ok, noted. But how have you calculated 87,500 KGT?

It's very simple math:

There are only four Bounty Campaigns running by Kamagames where hunters can earn some stakes and all they in total can obtain 70% of bounty pool 250,000.
So,  87,500 = 250,000 x 70%

* Twitter campaign  25%
    * Facebook campaign 15%
    * Bitcointalk signature campaign 25%
    * Moderation campaign 5%

The max possible share of stakes available for depositing had been negotiated with our client - Kamagames as 50%.
So the total maximum number of KGT that can be received by all Kamagames bounty stakeholders on their accounts in TOKPIE = 87,500 KGT.

ok, noted. But how have you calculated 87,500 KGT?

So now the big problem of waisting time will be solved!

The time from the moment when a hunter does the work to earn ‘stakes’ and the time when he can sell the received tokens can take 6 months, sometimes even more. But now he could sell the part immediately! I am really impressed

This is indeed so. I have already sold my steaks from participating in Facebook Campaign and I plan to do the same with the rest.

You could not do it with the rest. As it stated in the rules only up to 50% of your stakes could be deposited into TOKPIE.

Yes, any number of kamagames bounty stakes, but not higher than 50% of what you have on the moment when you click on [deposit] stakes on your TOKPIE account.
Am I understood correctly?

1. TOKPIE signs a contract with a crypto start-up to distribute tokens to bounty stakeholders.

2. Hunters, which want to get in the Bounty Stake Trading, register in TOKPIE platform and deposit stakes on their account balances.

3. When stakes are deposited a hunter can trade them to get ETH or just hold until the date of execution (the day when bounty stakes are being converted into tokens due to calculated proportion)

Yep, it's correct.

Therefore you (as a hunter) get these ADVANTAGES:

* No need to wait up to 4-6 months or longer to get ETH
Sell you bounty stakes for ETH when they earned and deposited to your TOKPIE account.

* No risk of (ICO) token sale failure
 Buyers, which buy your stakes, are ready to take all risks instead of you.
Activity: 182
Am I understood correctly?

1. TOKPIE signs a contract with a crypto start-up to distribute tokens to bounty stakeholders.

2. Hunters, which want to get in the Bounty Stake Trading, register in TOKPIE platform and deposit stakes on their account balances.

3. When stakes are deposited a hunter can trade them to get ETH or just hold until the date of execution (the day when bounty stakes are being converted into tokens due to calculated proportion)
Pages:
Jump to: