Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Hazard Banned! [POLL] - page 12. (Read 12667 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 500
June 01, 2013, 01:30:27 AM
you could have a vote system on the threads, so that they disappear from view very quickly. why isn't his ignore button orange if so many people feel so much about it?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
June 01, 2013, 01:30:15 AM
The results say predominately the people votes

I trust polls here as much as I trust the DOJ here in the USA now... all it takes is a few alt accounts...

lol at that +1.

As much as I totally dislike everything about these i had to vote no.

personally the few more extreme aspects might have been found to go over the line, but i believe in the market, if we look back i can prove that the market could have fixed this but.....

Bitcointalk.org Would not let the Mod organize the sub forum.
so it was regulation that stifled the innovative human market solution to this problem, otherwise they would all be sitting in a little release child board and off the front.

But I’d like to thank the OP for the opportunity to have the discussion and completely empathize with him , but banning is always the last answer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
June 01, 2013, 01:26:32 AM
I voted no also. He is not breaking rules.  All this is open source.
Its just easy to ignore shit. A lot of you guys are very big babies and cant seems to look past shit. For that I am sorry, life must drive you crazy.

Silencing him or cutting people out from making alts your pretty much going agenst everything bitcoin is about. YOU want to control the markets.

Dont mine shit if you dont like it. Really its not that hard.LTC has its own forums. BTC has its own section. No one makes you come to this part of the forum. No one forces you to buy any of the alts, no of forces you to mine ...

This forum is not bitcoin, there needs to be some moderation to keep things civilized. In my opinion the mods here let too much stuff fly, the other sections on the forum are better managed. It's become almost impossible to have a serious discussion in this forum anymore because there's always so much shit pushing down valid threads.

Hazard is contributing to the problem, even though he may only be a symptom of it, therefore I wouldn't mind him banned. Of course it wouldn't accomplish much - a lot more needs to be done to clean things up here.

So because he is doing something you dont agree with you just ban him?

This might be crude when I say this, but like the way I was treated when I first joined here and asked or wanted to know something:
Use the search function to find what you need to know.

Yeah aint it swell when that gets tossed back at ya?
legendary
Activity: 980
June 01, 2013, 01:26:19 AM
If he keeps it up, yes. He's proven his point, and the constant crapcoin releases are getting tiring - no reason to continue contributing to the clutter.

Indeed. I like the coins made by other authors besides him.
And there's the funny part, I am responsible for most of the releases on this forum. Cheesy Probably at least one of the coins you like.

Additionally, WeedCoin/VaginaCoin are no more inherently worthless than every other release on this forum. Including the beloved LiteCoin which was just a Tenebrix ripoff that was marketed well. Try and argue otherwise.
Activity: 840
June 01, 2013, 01:23:05 AM
Its just easy to ignore shit. A lot of you guys are very big babies and cant seems to look past shit. For that I am sorry, life must drive you crazy.

Silencing him or cutting people out from making alts your pretty much going agenst everything bitcoin is about. YOU want to control the markets.

Dont mine shit if you dont like it. Really its not that hard.LTC has its own forums. BTC has its own section. No one makes you come to this part of the forum. No one forces you to buy any of the alts, no of forces you to mine ...

This forum is not bitcoin, there needs to be some moderation to keep things civilized. In my opinion the mods here let too much stuff fly, the other sections on the forum are better managed. It's become almost impossible to have a serious discussion in this forum anymore because there's always so much shit pushing down valid threads.

Hazard is contributing to the problem, even though he may only be a symptom of it, therefore I wouldn't mind him banned. Of course it wouldn't accomplish much - a lot more needs to be done to clean things up here.
June 01, 2013, 01:19:38 AM

I trust polls here as much as I trust the DOJ here in the USA now... all it takes is a few alt accounts...

Or much like the voters in the US, uninformed or stupid.

Yes yes... One day we should talk politics Smiley

I voted no.

Out of all the new coins created. I kind of like HyperCoin and WeedCoin.

I also own RoyalCoins, PowerCoins, GoldCoins, JunkCoins, DigitalCoins, WorldCoins, Nibbles, ByteCoins and perhaps a few more.

I've also created websites (Faucets) for BitCoin, ByteCoin, DigitalCoin and WeedCoin.

yeah I think most of us have a few alts that we mine regularly.
I cant mine LTC or BTC. So in order for me to stick around I need a few others that I can mine and maybe get a few bucks. Plus I have made a few buddies here in the month I have been here so far....
In a way we need to alts to get the noobs in. Keeps the big guns from raping the coins too bad for too long and give em a chance to actually mine.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 01, 2013, 01:14:45 AM
I voted no.

Out of all the new coins created. I kind of like HyperCoin and WeedCoin.

I also own RoyalCoins, PowerCoins, GoldCoins, JunkCoins, DigitalCoins, WorldCoins, Nibbles, ByteCoins and perhaps a few more.

I've also created websites (Faucets) for BitCoin, ByteCoin, DigitalCoin and WeedCoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So many coins so little hash power
June 01, 2013, 01:13:56 AM

Or much like the voters in the US, uninformed or stupid.
Activity: 205
Cheif Oompa Loompa.
June 01, 2013, 01:13:04 AM

Yea, it is a pointless endeavor. It has something about freedom of speech. Hazard has every right to it. You have every right to to disagree.
"ban" Hazzard for his personal expression and freedom of speech.. Yep, 1935 Germany, its here again folks.

There are limits and I don't expect you to understand. Weedcoin, vaginacoin, sexcoin, and shitcoin - this is the face of altcoins? Is this place a joke? It's certainly starting to look that way.

Oh, I understand it, its called satire. Put your big boy pants on and ignore it. Just that simple. I am in no means endorsing these coins, but I can see them for what they are. "shitcoin" should have been a clue. "Sexcoin" a nice way of saying F*ckcoin. Vaginacoin? made for pusses? dunno. but Hazzard is making a point. A very blunt point.
June 01, 2013, 01:12:16 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
June 01, 2013, 01:10:36 AM
Activity: 70
So many coins so little hash power
June 01, 2013, 01:07:26 AM
Sorry, but I vote NO.

- There is nothing to stop him from creating another username.
- Even if he didn't (use an alt) and got banned, that doesn't stop others from making crapcoins.
- The more coins that come out, the faster they are dying, so it won't go on forever.
- If people are willing to pay him to make coins and he is profiting from it, then good for him.
- If he breaks the forum rules then ban him...but don't call for a ban just because you don't like what he does.  You sound like one of those people who goes crying to the government to "make a law" banning whatever behavior you don't agree with.

Having said that...

- Do I like all the crapcoin releases?  No.
- Do I think he has made questionable posts?  Absolutely.
- Is what he is doing good for crypto?  Not at all...which of course is the point.  But imho I think the flood of crapcoins is hurting ALL crypto coins (including king BTC)...not just the new altcoins.  It may not yet show in price of the older coins, but I think it definitely hurts the "image" of crypto coins being a medium that can be taken seriously.  Obviously this is not Hazard's fault, so don't think I'm putting blame on him.  His actions are actually a reaction to the flood of crapcoins...NOT the cause.

+1
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
June 01, 2013, 01:06:47 AM
Hazard owns a AltCoin creating service.
I see nothing wrong with he's doing, he's just giving his clients their coins, and their telling him to release them.

Please blame it on his clients instead. He's just following his agreements within his business. Also, I see nothing wrong with what he's doing. There's five Alt-Coins made per day, and most of them are 'shitcoins', yet nobody ever get's banned for that, do they?

Also, I think this is just his funny way of replying to the five Alt-Coins produced per day. Making 'shit' to compete with 'shit'. Basically giving what every 'shitcoin' miner wants. (As everybody with common sense has said.)

Lol.

No.

June 01, 2013, 01:04:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 1311
June 01, 2013, 01:04:00 AM

Yea, it is a pointless endeavor. It has something about freedom of speech. Hazard has every right to it. You have every right to to disagree.
"ban" Hazzard for his personal expression and freedom of speech.. Yep, 1935 Germany, its here again folks.

There are limits and I don't expect you to understand. Weedcoin, vaginacoin, sexcoin, and shitcoin - this is the face of altcoins? Is this place a joke? It's certainly starting to look that way.
Activity: 205
Cheif Oompa Loompa.
June 01, 2013, 01:00:10 AM
This is just a witch hunt and just as retarded as all the alt coins.

No, just someone that wants to clean the place up, but it seems like a pointless endeavor.
I'm sure you don't mind the smut and such and fit right in but there a few of us with some class here.

Activity: 224
June 01, 2013, 01:00:01 AM
As much as I personally smiled and mined (yes I admit it, I totally did) Vaginacoin, I agree. We need to start weeding out the really detrimental elements of the forum. And unfortunately Hazard is probably one of the 'altcoin culprints'. I'm sorry buddy, your time has come.
donator
Activity: 196
My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)
June 01, 2013, 12:58:41 AM
I did vote no. Anyone can simply ignore his posts if they choose to.

I share the belief that Hazard might serves a purpose by helping the community to get better at discerning good coins from the bad ones...

Beside, personally, I found WeedCoin entertaining.

+1 - Let him do as he chooses as long as it's within forum rules.

And to the guy talking about 'class', how about you pull your head out of your ass with your pedantic metrics. Newsflash: "Credits" catered towards different markets DO exist. Trends will happen as sure as time moves forward... Deal with it, don't tread on him.
Activity: 84
June 01, 2013, 12:58:27 AM
Sorry, but I vote NO.

- There is nothing to stop him from creating another username.
- Even if he didn't (use an alt) and got banned, that doesn't stop others from making crapcoins.
- The more coins that come out, the faster they are dying, so it won't go on forever.
- If people are willing to pay him to make coins and he is profiting from it, then good for him.
- If he breaks the forum rules then ban him...but don't call for a ban just because you don't like what he does.  You sound like one of those people who goes crying to the government to "make a law" banning whatever behavior you don't agree with.

Having said that...

- Do I like all the crapcoin releases?  No.
- Do I think he has made questionable posts?  Absolutely.
- Is what he is doing good for crypto?  Not at all...which of course is the point.  But imho I think the flood of crapcoins is hurting ALL crypto coins (including king BTC)...not just the new altcoins.  It may not yet show in price of the older coins, but I think it definitely hurts the "image" of crypto coins being a medium that can be taken seriously.  Obviously this is not Hazard's fault, so don't think I'm putting blame on him.  His actions are actually a reaction to the flood of crapcoins...NOT the cause.
Activity: 93
June 01, 2013, 12:57:18 AM
I did vote no. Anyone can simply ignore his posts if they choose to.

I share the belief that Hazard might serves a purpose by helping the community to get better at discerning good coins from the bad ones...

Beside, personally, I found WeedCoin entertaining.

Pages:
Jump to: