Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Hazard Banned! [POLL] - page 9. (Read 12667 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
June 01, 2013, 06:52:11 AM
 Please do, he's an utter moron, and he doesn't even realise all these shitcoins he's bringing out hurt the crypto scene in general.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 01, 2013, 06:43:01 AM
please do he is the biggest troll around here
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 01, 2013, 06:39:26 AM
I vote NO, I don't think he deserves to be ban, you can ignore him and his alt coins.  No one is forcing you to read his posts or mine his coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
June 01, 2013, 06:31:01 AM
voted no. if hazard gets banned, who is gonna develop all these shitcoins?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2013, 05:56:32 AM

That's exactly the point. None of this shit here is legitimate. None of this shit has any inherent value.

This is not true.
All blocks created (and thus all crypto coins created) require some specific work to have been done.
Without this work the crypto would not work.
So this work is inherent to all cryptocoins. You can even call it intrinsic value but you possibly need a systemic view of a crypto to apply that.
June 01, 2013, 05:49:43 AM
I for one think he should be banned.

I think you are blind to the freedom we all enjoy here...
Even if you ban someone there is nothing preventing them from making a new account.

Then there is the reason why you want people banned.
Simply wanting to remove that what you don't agree with is pretty egotistical.
In my opinion, if there is a bug in the system which allows the creation of new chains to subvert stronger coins then bringing out lots of new coins is the best thing that could happen. Cryptocoins are still kindof embryonic. I assume these kinds of developments are just growing pains. When a crypto curreny becomes a significant part of the world economy the kind and severity of attacks wil be much much greater than what you perceive here.
In my opinion it is not even an attack, it is simply riding out an opened door. Someone will allways try to ride out the opened door, no matter if you ban them or not.
So from my perspective all these altcoins is just part of a balncing the ecosystem.

If people want to invest in CuntCoin then thats their problem. If CuntCoin undermines another crypto then that other crypto was not very robust in the first place.
(btw. when is CuntCoin coming out?)
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
June 01, 2013, 04:44:12 AM
Its all a big joke until you're the guy left holding the VaginaCoin bag..  Cry

open the bag up and sniff in it .

: D
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
June 01, 2013, 04:42:38 AM
Hazard is either:

a.) Just making BTC and having fun
b.) Has an agenda to bring down all the alts and strengthen BTC
c.) Is involved in something far more sinister (think how the banks or government would try and destroy alt currencies so they only had to focus on BTC) . BTC probably gives them nightmares enough as it is imagine what they think of alts!

Now where did I put my tin foil hat.

i think you probably only know the half of it.
Activity: 71
June 01, 2013, 04:23:07 AM
i Voted NO!
keep'em coming!
Activity: 73
June 01, 2013, 03:16:02 AM
flashcoin....this is the answer  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 01, 2013, 03:12:40 AM
Its all a big joke until you're the guy left holding the VaginaCoin bag..  Cry
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
June 01, 2013, 02:58:18 AM
read Hazard brave style in the fastcoin thread, he wants to do a 1 sec block time coin! Let's congratulate him, we should propose him to be the next Nobel prize candidate... Grin Grin Grin Grin

And I hope by now he would understand somewhat p2p coin, not to repeat the retarded comments like in that of luckycoin thread...
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
June 01, 2013, 02:44:40 AM

But thanks to feathercoin:

See even the simple can make money here. Alt's can't be all bad.
Where there is money made, there is money lost.

Aww bless limbaugh's little heart.  He called me simple lol.  Been called alot of names before, but that ones a first Wink 
legendary
Activity: 1311
June 01, 2013, 02:43:16 AM

AH HA! So it goes even deeper than alt's! lol
legendary
Activity: 980
June 01, 2013, 02:39:03 AM

legendary
June 01, 2013, 02:38:33 AM

legendary
June 01, 2013, 02:36:15 AM

But as you said it's apparently out of the mods' hands which is unfortunate. The community (or at least anyone that's interested in having constructive conversations) is eventually going to wither away, it'll just be a breeding ground for trolls and those hoping to leech BTC from suckers.

Yep, who owns this forum? Would they benefit from the downfall or at least benefit from discrediting alt's? Love conspiracies...ha!
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
June 01, 2013, 02:33:55 AM

Feathercoin was the biggest crypto related sham of 2013.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
June 01, 2013, 02:33:33 AM
Hazard is either:

a.) Just making BTC and having fun
b.) Has an agenda to bring down all the alts and strengthen BTC
c.) Is involved in something far more sinister (think how the banks or government would try and destroy alt currencies so they only had to focus on BTC) . BTC probably gives them nightmares enough as it is imagine what they think of alts!

Now where did I put my tin foil hat.
June 01, 2013, 02:32:02 AM
ha ha i see this as the engine room , i like that anything fly’s here , it just needed organization.

investors while they can come here ….

don't generally go to the slaughterhouse on the way the their favorite steak house either.

If there was some organization, it'd definitely help. I hate seeing a bunch of giveaway and trading threads for mostly junk coins on page 1 all the time. These have no place among actual discussion threads. It's recently gotten to the point where I don't even bother to browse around here anymore. Don't have the time to sift through it all.

But as you said it's apparently out of the mods' hands which is unfortunate. The community (or at least anyone that's interested in having constructive conversations) is eventually going to wither away, it'll just be a breeding ground for trolls and those hoping to leech BTC from suckers.
Pages:
Jump to: