Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Hazard Banned! [POLL] - page 4. (Read 12667 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
June 02, 2013, 10:14:38 AM
How about few of you fuck off with your nazi/fascist calling.

Your true colors are showing...

What this all boils down to is this. We can't just warn/ ban people cause we don't like them or they violated some personal moral when no rule exists stating they did something wrong. By that token we could ban you.

I don't care what colors of mine are coming but if you could call me a fascist in real life you'd eat some grass smart boy.

It's enough that people are screaming "scam" for things that are no way scam, now you started with even more serious stuff, you fucking morons.

I never called you a fascist and I don't think threatening people with violence is gonna get anyone to think more highly of you. I'm just saying that I don't like people who want to BAN people for doing something that they disagree with. People do a ton of things I disapprove of, but I tolerate them, not vote to ban them.

Then why the fuck have you reacted on me telling people with nazi/fascist calling to fuck off.

I did not vote to ban him and I said 5 times I wouldn't ban him, read better before you start discussion with someone. I did say and will say it million times as much as someone gets angry with it, that I would delete VaginaCoin shit and politely warn him to not do that kind of crap again here.

I'm fine with him releasing 60 coins / day as long as he doesn't act as kid with Vagina and Bukkake coins. It's bullshit.

And yes, I'd use violence if someone would call me nazi in the face. I won't tolerate that shit.

That's the thing. Until we define what is good and what isn't, removing coins that you think are stupid is censorship. And it's the internet, if someone calls you a fascist, I wouldn't take it too personally...
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
June 02, 2013, 09:56:32 AM

What this all boils down to is this. We can't just warn/ ban people cause we don't like them or they violated some personal moral when no rule exists stating they did something wrong. By that token we could ban you.

I don't care what colors of mine are coming but if you could call me a fascist in real life you'd eat some grass smart boy.

It's enough that people are screaming "scam" for things that are no way scam, now you started with even more serious stuff, you fucking morons.

I never called you a fascist and I don't think threatening people with violence is gonna get anyone to think more highly of you. I'm just saying that I don't like people who want to BAN people for doing something that they disagree with. People do a ton of things I disapprove of, but I tolerate them, not vote to ban them.

Then why the fuck have you reacted on me telling people with nazi/fascist calling to fuck off.

I did not vote to ban him and I said 5 times I wouldn't ban him, read better before you start discussion with someone. I did say and will say it million times as much as someone gets angry with it, that I would delete VaginaCoin shit and politely warn him to not do that kind of crap again here.

I'm fine with him releasing 60 coins / day as long as he doesn't act as kid with Vagina and Bukkake coins. It's bullshit.

And yes, I'd use violence if someone would call me nazi in the face. I won't tolerate that shit.
The Last NXT Founder
June 02, 2013, 09:38:34 AM

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
June 02, 2013, 09:09:43 AM
why ban him ? his coins are as useful as the other altcoins are.
legendary
Duelbits.com
June 02, 2013, 08:59:03 AM

The Last NXT Founder
June 02, 2013, 08:17:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
June 02, 2013, 07:12:38 AM
I think we will attract a lot of new people on this forum with these kind of topics.

If I was new here, I would think "WTF Huh"
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
June 02, 2013, 07:09:46 AM
Yes    - 231 (70.6%)
No    - 96 (29.4%)
Wow
How regulation finally came from Bitcoin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 02, 2013, 06:57:48 AM
ban ban ban, i dont like it
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
June 02, 2013, 05:57:06 AM
Va****coin thread should be deleted as its innappropriate.
How? Why?

lol, someone should tell him, Vagina is not a swear word...He's putting the pussy, on a pedestal. Don't put the pussy, on a pedestal man.
This kind of people is really scary...
He should be the kind of guy who would decapitate his wife if she ever looks at his neighbour
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 02, 2013, 05:33:58 AM
Second, as much as people are complaining, I don't think I've seen a single report against Hazard (not that everyone should start reporting everything he says to make a point. Seriously, dont)
Well, I decided to quickly look it up and it turns out that you are pretty close! He's only been reported a total of 3 times, with 10-15 days between each report. Therefore, I highly doubt that he qualifies for being banned under the existing guidelines, not that number of reports mean anything.

Looks like Hazard needs to just put in that little more extra efforts to meet the grade Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
June 02, 2013, 05:30:39 AM
It's a bit of fun, if you don't like it, then don't click his threads and shut the fuck up.
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
June 02, 2013, 04:05:56 AM
where's the new coins at? it's so boring without at least a hazard coin a day....
Activity: 186
June 02, 2013, 03:54:51 AM
I vote no. His coins are bad. Banning seems wrong. First u must have a rule - he hasnt brokenn one yet.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2013, 02:52:30 AM
hazard should use his talents for more constructive things, he prolly has some skill.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
June 02, 2013, 02:19:46 AM
Ban the fucker. Nothing personal but an example needs to be made. You create shit coins, you get banned.

any rules here said you cant make shitcoins?
is it this a free market community?

+1

If you don't like it.. stfu and move on.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
June 02, 2013, 01:24:08 AM
Second, as much as people are complaining, I don't think I've seen a single report against Hazard (not that everyone should start reporting everything he says to make a point. Seriously, dont)
Well, I decided to quickly look it up and it turns out that you are pretty close! He's only been reported a total of 3 times, with 10-15 days between each report. Therefore, I highly doubt that he qualifies for being banned under the existing guidelines, not that number of reports mean anything.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 02, 2013, 01:16:32 AM

If the jackboot fits, wear it.  The attitudes conveyed in this thread are far more harmful to this supposedly "open source/free market capitalist/competitive currency" community than everything Hazard has ever done combined...not to mention harmful to society as a whole. 

So take your "fuck off" posts and shove them up your arrogant ass.  Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?  NOBODY.
legendary
Duelbits.com
June 01, 2013, 11:28:39 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 01, 2013, 11:22:36 PM
Well this thread is just more proof that the world is full of little wannabe, oppressive dictators (many would say "fascists", but that is not really the correct usage), who find it perfectly acceptable to use some type of "authority" to get rid of people/things/ideas that they don't like...for no better reason than the fact that they don't like it.  

Ban the fucker. Nothing personal but an example needs to be made. You create shit coins, you get banned.

Thank you for proving my point yet again.  Who decides what a "shitcoin" is?  You?

Careful, your Nazi is showing.
Pages:
Jump to: