Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Hazard Banned! [POLL] - page 3. (Read 12667 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
June 03, 2013, 06:46:05 PM

Smiley))

Why ban him?

I like Vagina coins and other stuff Smiley

Exactly, WHY BAN HIM?
Yes, it's annoying for me seeing another three new coins next day, half of them made by Hazard.
But this is only my personal feeling.
How he can harm cryptocoin idea?
It's free market, Satoshi decided to make Bitcoin open source.
Yes, that's the way how we take a chance to understand notion of "open source" and " free market".

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 03, 2013, 02:03:45 PM
So..when are the mods here going to LISTEN to their community & ban this idiot?
What is this, some sort of witch hunt?

Smiley))

Why ban him?

I like Vagina coins and other stuff Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
June 03, 2013, 02:02:23 PM
Va****coin thread should be deleted as its innappropriate.
How? Why?

By a mod? I dont know! Just think its not appropriate. The altcoins that are crap will fizzle out and we will have a handful of meaningful coins that poke through in the end. I see Litecoin, BBQcoin, and possibly Netcoin once it launches as being long-time coins. Most of this other crap will just fade into oblivion once the exchanges drop em, flavor of the day style. If they dont, then who gives a crap? Mine what you want to mine and support what you want to support, let the pump n dump trend cool off a little.
Everyone has their opinions. I personally think everyone should get their chance. It's just like every other endeavor in life. You trolls come on here saying alt coins are fucking everything up because people don't know how to release them? Make your own coin. For Fuck's sake. Wasn't the idea of BitCoin to create freedom, upon many other things? You fucks wanting to ban an intelligent and helpful person for keeping cryptocurrencies open, alive, and just as easily started as a home project, are nothing but a bunch of bully wanna-be tyrants. Shit on someone else's parade. Or your own. Because your damn balloons are wayyy over inflated from all that damned gas from your shit. 

+1

I think all of the 'YES' voters would LOVE my new prototype for a new altcoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annobamachange-obc-new-alt-revolutionary-will-change-mankind-221425

Pure tyranny in every block! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
June 02, 2013, 05:26:43 PM
This forum is not a democracy and so forth.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
June 02, 2013, 03:59:58 PM
I'd also like to take this opportunity to announce FlashCoin, the fastest coin in the universe. With 6 second blocktimes, we'll be leaving the competition in the dust.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-flashcoin-fastest-coin-in-the-universe-6-second-blocks-released-222450

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
June 02, 2013, 03:59:18 PM
You didn't say that when the community was sure you were Thomas Nasakioto, you would have been banned too  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 02, 2013, 03:58:42 PM
I'd also like to take this opportunity to announce FlashCoin, the fastest coin in the universe. With 6 second blocktimes, we'll be leaving the competition in the dust.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-flashcoin-fastest-coin-in-the-universe-6-second-blocks-released-222450

lol
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2013, 03:56:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2013, 03:55:36 PM
What is this, some sort of witch hunt?

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
June 02, 2013, 03:53:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
June 02, 2013, 01:43:29 PM
How about few of you fuck off with your nazi/fascist calling.

Your true colors are showing...

What this all boils down to is this. We can't just warn/ ban people cause we don't like them or they violated some personal moral when no rule exists stating they did something wrong. By that token we could ban you.

I don't care what colors of mine are coming but if you could call me a fascist in real life you'd eat some grass smart boy.

It's enough that people are screaming "scam" for things that are no way scam, now you started with even more serious stuff, you fucking morons.

I never called you a fascist and I don't think threatening people with violence is gonna get anyone to think more highly of you. I'm just saying that I don't like people who want to BAN people for doing something that they disagree with. People do a ton of things I disapprove of, but I tolerate them, not vote to ban them.

Then why the fuck have you reacted on me telling people with nazi/fascist calling to fuck off.

I did not vote to ban him and I said 5 times I wouldn't ban him, read better before you start discussion with someone. I did say and will say it million times as much as someone gets angry with it, that I would delete VaginaCoin shit and politely warn him to not do that kind of crap again here.

I'm fine with him releasing 60 coins / day as long as he doesn't act as kid with Vagina and Bukkake coins. It's bullshit.

And yes, I'd use violence if someone would call me nazi in the face. I won't tolerate that shit.

That's the thing. Until we define what is good and what isn't, removing coins that you think are stupid is censorship. And it's the internet, if someone calls you a fascist, I wouldn't take it too personally...

Yes, it's internet but being called fascist is serious thing for me no matter what medium is used.

And yes, censorship isn't necessary a bad thing. There's million of reasons where censorship is thing to do and if I'd run this forum VaginaCoin wouldn't survive my first look at it. I don't so it did and probably will but that doesn't mean I won't tell what I feel about or that I'm concerned that someone will be upset about it.

I think the problem is who gets to decide? You and and a handful of other people out of how many?
Yeah thats a wonderful idea.

If I'd be a power to decide it, I would, you can bet on it. I'm not so there's no really problem or question here.

I can only wish those that are powers would do it but I don't really have much hope for it, if they wanted to do it, they would do it already.

By all means then go and make your own forum and set it up AS you see fit.

One of the reasons WHY I like it here. I dont have to worry about sallies like you trying deciding what is right and wrong. I have the freedom to make that decision on my own. Its awesome

By all means when you will be someone who'll tell me what to do and where to go I'll shot myself in the knee.

I'll give it a rest here though, I said all I had to say, it's just repeating now.
legendary
June 02, 2013, 01:01:55 PM
 It's because Hazard deserves it
Activity: 412
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
June 02, 2013, 12:38:50 PM
ouaou ... this topic is on top all day ...
Activity: 476
June 02, 2013, 12:28:05 PM
this thread will make hazard be famous  Grin haha
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
June 02, 2013, 11:44:55 AM

What this all boils down to is this. We can't just warn/ ban people cause we don't like them or they violated some personal moral when no rule exists stating they did something wrong. By that token we could ban you.

I don't care what colors of mine are coming but if you could call me a fascist in real life you'd eat some grass smart boy.

It's enough that people are screaming "scam" for things that are no way scam, now you started with even more serious stuff, you fucking morons.

I never called you a fascist and I don't think threatening people with violence is gonna get anyone to think more highly of you. I'm just saying that I don't like people who want to BAN people for doing something that they disagree with. People do a ton of things I disapprove of, but I tolerate them, not vote to ban them.

Then why the fuck have you reacted on me telling people with nazi/fascist calling to fuck off.

I did not vote to ban him and I said 5 times I wouldn't ban him, read better before you start discussion with someone. I did say and will say it million times as much as someone gets angry with it, that I would delete VaginaCoin shit and politely warn him to not do that kind of crap again here.

I'm fine with him releasing 60 coins / day as long as he doesn't act as kid with Vagina and Bukkake coins. It's bullshit.

And yes, I'd use violence if someone would call me nazi in the face. I won't tolerate that shit.

That's the thing. Until we define what is good and what isn't, removing coins that you think are stupid is censorship. And it's the internet, if someone calls you a fascist, I wouldn't take it too personally...

Yes, it's internet but being called fascist is serious thing for me no matter what medium is used.

And yes, censorship isn't necessary a bad thing. There's million of reasons where censorship is thing to do and if I'd run this forum VaginaCoin wouldn't survive my first look at it. I don't so it did and probably will but that doesn't mean I won't tell what I feel about or that I'm concerned that someone will be upset about it.

I think the problem is who gets to decide? You and and a handful of other people out of how many?

If I'd be a power to decide it, I would, you can bet on it. I'm not so there's no really problem or question here.

I can only wish those that are powers would do it but I don't really have much hope for it, if they wanted to do it, they would do it already.

By all means then go and make your own forum and set it up AS you see fit.

One of the reasons WHY I like it here. I dont have to worry about sallies like you trying deciding what is right and wrong. I have the freedom to make that decision on my own. Its awesome
legendary
Duelbits.com
June 02, 2013, 11:27:02 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
June 02, 2013, 10:44:03 AM

legendary
Duelbits.com
June 02, 2013, 10:38:48 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
June 02, 2013, 10:33:53 AM
I put yes but Who TF Is hazard
legendary
June 02, 2013, 10:23:05 AM

+1

Pages:
Jump to: