Pages:
Author

Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY! - page 2. (Read 25804 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 19, 2019, 09:30:49 PM
Well never is the end on crypto, but indeed the problem is for people who hold and not sell on bull run and also for people who buy on bull run at high prices, and they can't wait more or lose hope, but after more time again the price will grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 19, 2019, 07:34:06 AM
Nothing is over Smiley Crypto currencies are here to stay and we will near the mass adoption, as soon as, really perspective projects are going to release their products that are based on blockchain that can compete with todays services.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 19, 2019, 06:44:21 AM
34$ mill on xvg xlm rdd lisk dgb and the rest lost on btc marging trading trying to day trade. But i started with 45k $ so its not a true big loss
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
April 19, 2019, 04:28:25 AM
Crypto or blockchain is technology and if we hold it, we invest on technology. Technology could improve and replace with new one, but bitcoin or crypto is here to stay and it become financial phenomenon. People will find faster way and cheaper when make transaction and i think crypto could be the answer
we expect that in the future. but too many people know crypto as an investment asset that is traded not as a transaction tool such as money. they come to crypto to invest like gold, not with others.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2019, 04:21:46 AM
I don't think this technology is anywhere close to being done, or over with.  As well I have no plans of getting out of the crypto-space anytime soon.  Nothing has fundamentally changed in the tech that I have "invested" in, so I will continue to hold my assets.  I suggest you examine/research what you plan to invest in before you do it, and then make decisions based on its progress, and not on the markets arbitrary price tag.

Crypto or blockchain is technology and if we hold it, we invest on technology. Technology could improve and replace with new one, but bitcoin or crypto is here to stay and it become financial phenomenon. People will find faster way and cheaper when make transaction and i think crypto could be the answer

Yeah and people who join only because of the money and profit are usually the ones that end up crying. Lot of people learned that the hard way. It's always the same process. Don't study the market, invest because of hype, panic sell with a little fud. If you can't handle long time holding or a volatile market movement, then yeah get out.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 04:09:58 AM
Why are you getting pessimistic dear friend? Or it is just your strategy to distract those involving in cryptocurrency? I do not care what is your purpose behind writing such pessimistic words about the new invention. After all you have freedom of expression. But I am completely disagreed with you on this matter. You are true to some extent. But not entirely. Cryptocurrency is just like stock market and there is volatility. If you invest in stock market, why not investing in cryptocurrency? What you need is knowledge about crypto trading.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 03:00:02 AM
Should have been more explicit about what you mean by what you mean by stay and cry, of course every investor should know when to cash out and possibly reappear again, everything is not all about the gain, the experience counts too. Anyone that has experience the bear market of last year should have learnt his lessons and be more wary and understand the market dynamics. While you are leaving others are coming in and your loss is someone's gain.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 19, 2019, 02:26:07 AM
I don't think this technology is anywhere close to being done, or over with.  As well I have no plans of getting out of the crypto-space anytime soon.  Nothing has fundamentally changed in the tech that I have "invested" in, so I will continue to hold my assets.  I suggest you examine/research what you plan to invest in before you do it, and then make decisions based on its progress, and not on the markets arbitrary price tag.

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 19, 2019, 02:24:57 AM
Your post is discouraging and I'm sure that you can see now that you are so wrong, it's 2019 and cryptocurrency  is performing better than previous years so far, I hope no one has taken your misleading advice serious cos if they did they should be regretting already
Activity: 546
April 19, 2019, 02:05:05 AM
Now it's probably too late to talk about not using the challenges, now you need to try to use cryptocurrencies and start investing in them, because analysts and many background news say that bulls are already on the market.
Activity: 420
April 19, 2019, 01:54:25 AM
Don't be so cruel. Why believe in something if we see the actions of many funds and the fact that they are preparing the infrastructure to work with cryptocurrency. Things are just getting better.
Activity: 854
April 12, 2019, 05:00:34 PM
sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!
You can quit if you so wish. What were you thinking when got into cryptos? Sorry if you have been disappointed. Crypto investment is no different from the other investment opportunities available out there. The same attitudes and values required for success in other investments are equally required here and perseverance is one of them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 12, 2019, 03:30:38 PM
If I want to leave, I should be the one making the decision by myself and not someone telling me to leave.
My encounters are not that bad, that I will now tell myself it's high time I left.
I would rather do what I have not been doing well, in order to get better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 12, 2019, 02:28:19 PM
sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!

Or you have not communicated with people who are doing all of this and communicate with major consumers of cryptolog, or have decided to breed here unnecessary panic.
Activity: 588
March 16, 2019, 01:34:40 PM
You do not need to do all this, you need to continue to do all this and invest. I think that now there are a lot of situations in which there are real good projects, but if you are faced with a scam project, there is no reason to regret. This is the world, the same as the real one.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 16, 2019, 07:43:59 AM
Come on, I thought we all have agreed that is was a pretty long fall, but it is time to forget the past and to move further. We have so much great events this year, that are going to push the whole industry forward.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 16, 2019, 02:54:25 AM
I've read this post since you posted it on this forum but now its time for me to reply you,if I have taken your advice and left I would have regret now ,why? Because I've been able to get my hands on new more tokens and coins with good future, I think its so wrong to give up actually on crypto
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 15, 2019, 07:13:09 PM
Good traders and investors are earning also in bear market, or atleast cumulating more cryptocurrencies and when bull market comes, they will become more wealthy than anytime before!
But, not when all the prices come down. This post was written before the November fall, and the signal for the next bear market. Now we can make money, but I do not know how much of we have lost.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 15, 2019, 06:24:57 PM
I think that so far it is not necessary to make any sharp decisions, as the cryptocurrency market is still standing still and although I think that it is more prone to fall, still possible short-term strong growth.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
March 15, 2019, 06:23:36 PM
Good traders and investors are earning also in bear market, or atleast cumulating more cryptocurrencies and when bull market comes, they will become more wealthy than anytime before!
Pages:
Jump to: