Pages:
Author

Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY! - page 5. (Read 25804 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
February 09, 2019, 07:05:29 AM
I did stay and bought some bitcoins at 3200 USD each, i kept on believing and still holding on it.
Now i am luckily waiting and sitting on a couch looking and observing the market rising in green.
Never doubt the thing you know that has a great potential that can change the world for better.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 07:03:57 AM
You are probably one of those that got into cryptocurency in 2017 with the hope of becoming a millionnaire without prior knowledge of the industry. I am sincerely sorry for your loss. Cryptocurency is like a stream, it can drown you or give you water to drink
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
February 09, 2019, 06:45:41 AM
sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!

Ok good bye, be happy in your new life without crypto Smiley Some people are trying to show like it is the end of the crypto. And you're doing what they want, it's your choice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 05:03:25 AM
What makes you think it's all over?  I think that this is a wrong idea, but if you decide to leave the world of cryptocurrency, then this is your right!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 05:01:37 AM
Why get out when the bear seasons favours all?bearish time is the best time to invest and get good coins at cheaper rates ,I think you are making a big mistake ,you should have said 'bear season is the best time to get into crypto' ,all those who joined this time will know how lucky they are when bullrun comes
Now is the best time to invest at low prices, now is not the time to leave the market. People who look far into the future make investments while the assets are very cheap.
Activity: 199
February 09, 2019, 04:54:29 AM
Please I want to urge you that you shouldn't get out of crypto. I'm assuring that better times are coming please. This is not the time to relent, don't lose faith in crypto friends. Let's just hold on and be highly optimistic. Tough times never last but tough people do.
Activity: 406
February 09, 2019, 03:35:59 AM
I'm out of doing new icos i don't participate in all new coins the only thing is that am still hodling existing coins which will be for some time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
February 09, 2019, 01:48:57 AM
Why get out when the bear seasons favours all?bearish time is the best time to invest and get good coins at cheaper rates ,I think you are making a big mistake ,you should have said 'bear season is the best time to get into crypto' ,all those who joined this time will know how lucky they are when bullrun comes
Activity: 668
DogData
February 09, 2019, 01:03:26 AM
Don't need get out from crypto just wait this year, you will find some solution. This is correct it's been long time dump market and will staying this more time.
That's right because crypto will definitely increase this year until the year to come, so if my advice also don't leave the market because of the conditions like this
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 09, 2019, 01:00:56 AM
If you really understand this market, the leaving or staying are all in your plan and almost people who are staying all accept the waiting and not cry
Activity: 434
BITWIN
February 08, 2019, 08:13:05 PM
I will stay here in crypto and I am not going to cry in either way. Crying won't make your powerfull, you know. Only experience will make you happy, man. You've got to have any experience and stop crying!
Activity: 784
February 08, 2019, 07:50:14 PM
Well, I'm not going anywhere at the moment. Now, on the contrary, it is necessary to invest in cryptocurrencies, but only to start waiting for the market to fall even more and the level of fear and panic will go off scale.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
February 08, 2019, 03:43:26 PM
an expert has experienced various things and continues to do research reactively, I adopt that basic principle and it will be ambiguous if we choose to be contradictory. Crypto is not always a predictable business, the basis of all this is that we still have to understand the position, situation, and expectations, big losses in a short time are not easy, but the important thing is that there is still a huge market response to date.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
February 08, 2019, 02:30:16 PM
Nothing has over for me, it has began in only two years ago and will continue forever. I believe that the subject is very pessimistic and hopeless. Yes we all know that the cryptocurrency market is loosing blood in last 14 months right but we need to be strong and never loose our beliefs in cryptos. And also no one can say about anything about the prices because we would never now what would happen in next day, in next our. I am not going to loose my hope..
Activity: 770
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 08, 2019, 02:19:19 PM
sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!

We've heard this for dozens of time since Bitcoin launch in 2011)) And EVERY time Bitcoin comes back and jump to the new historical highs. This time won't be an exclusion because any market has cycles and after bear market the bull run always starts. The only question remains - will you be on the board when the holy pump begins))
Activity: 896
February 08, 2019, 01:48:39 PM
Really. I think that there is a sense in investing and you should not be upset about it. I am sure that now the people who sold BTC for $ 20,000 were able to successfully invest now in our time. It would be great.
if regrettable there will be nothing left but a sense of resentment with what is done. but if you think positively about what happens you will get many life lessons when investing and also be careful for the future. now the future is waiting for big things don't always regret what happened
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 08, 2019, 01:40:07 PM
Really. I think that there is a sense in investing and you should not be upset about it. I am sure that now the people who sold BTC for $ 20,000 were able to successfully invest now in our time. It would be great.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
February 01, 2019, 07:14:55 PM
I don't think that exit from the market of cryptocurrency right now, that's right! If you really want to make money, then in the near future there will be a period when, on the contrary, you should start investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 01, 2019, 04:20:26 PM
I suggest you leave the cryptomir only for one, and others should not be agitated here for bad decisions.
Only the weak are coming out now.
Activity: 366
February 01, 2019, 04:09:01 PM
Don't need get out from crypto just wait this year, you will find some solution. This is correct it's been long time dump market and will staying this more time.
Pages:
Jump to: