Pages:
Author

Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY! - page 6. (Read 25804 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 03:56:07 PM
For a while, crypto-currencies were my only source of income, but the bear market was too long, so I had to find a job and now I combine it with work with krpito-currencies. I say this to what ... I continue to believe in the future of crypto-currencies and try to earn as many tokens as possible, and I don’t intend to leave this market or cry because the prices are low.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
February 01, 2019, 01:24:23 PM
This is a stupid idea to leave the crypto market in the bear market. After all, now is the opposite to catch the moments and buy all the coins possible at a cheap price, all promising coins.
For bounty hunters, it is important that ICO projects are creaking, but still work. Sometimes there are still good projects. Therefore, anyone has the time and opportunity, can still try their luck. A cryptocurrency market will begin to rise vseravno, it is only a matter of time. While we need to keep, we will always have time to go out.
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 01, 2019, 01:22:40 PM
Certainly this market is not good for impatient people as I have full trust on potential of crypto market and there is no plan to leave this market nor I will cry as you are saying. Its over for those who trades on others recommendations if you have good skillset you won't cry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 01:09:56 PM
The market brought great disappointment in 2018. But I think this was a lesson to us. At the moment, most people's strategy is more accurate than before.
Activity: 420
February 01, 2019, 01:04:24 PM
This is a stupid idea to leave the crypto market in the bear market. After all, now is the opposite to catch the moments and buy all the coins possible at a cheap price, all promising coins.
Activity: 197
February 01, 2019, 12:52:10 PM

are difficult times with this market too fluctuating, but i think it is not over yet a good trader can make money even with the downhill market
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 01, 2019, 12:41:32 PM
What the OP seems to be saying is that the whole crypto market is over, which is just an unfounded statement. When I look at the market there are many new coins coming to be listed on exchanges all the time, and some of these do very well. That's not to say that some do very badly and lose nearly all of the money invested in them, but that wasn't the point.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 01, 2019, 12:18:48 PM
Do you really think that crypto industry will die? It is pretty funny to see people saying such words where at the same time the biggest companies in the world are investing billions of dollars into blockchain and crypto.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 12:02:00 PM
Hey we are still in the Bullrun.... Depending when you invested  Wink
Activity: 616
January 31, 2019, 02:18:04 PM
Do not cry at this time because you will not get any thing with cry because all the good investors are calm and just looking the market only and not replying of any movement in the crypto world. So just keep eyeing on the up and downs of daily movement.
we must remain optimistic even though nothing is certain because if everyone sells now, I think it will have a negative impact on the market so we have to survive.
maybe we can trade to get a little profit while waiting for the market to rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 02:06:28 PM
Nothing not be forever, early or later fall will end , market have cycle , just wait and hold! Probably now flat and falling already behind.
Activity: 630
January 31, 2019, 01:51:45 PM
Do not cry at this time because you will not get any thing with cry because all the good investors are calm and just looking the market only and not replying of any movement in the crypto world. So just keep eyeing on the up and downs of daily movement.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
January 31, 2019, 01:25:50 PM
sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!
I recommend to everyone who stayed here, keep holding, we are close to the bottom, also it will be good if you slowly start with investing into cryptocurrencies, when price is 10 time cheaper than 1 year before.
Activity: 525
January 31, 2019, 01:19:59 PM
Crypto is not a magic door and when you enter it you will become rich, there is no certainty in crypto and that depends on how you see opportunities to profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 31, 2019, 12:42:19 PM
Come on, it is not over. Crypto currencies market and the blockchain technology are too big to disappear. Just be patient and hold your coins till the better market conditions and everything will be great.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
January 31, 2019, 12:19:48 PM
Seems like you already made your way out buddy. But you know what that's good nice you can always make a decision base on your interest. But my opinion, those who did really understand the nature of crypto they will always find patience to continue in the race. It's just a matter of time and wuse pick.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
January 31, 2019, 11:58:06 AM
Why do you think it's over? Usually, everyone thinks that, they will be so rich in the 1-2 year when they invest the cryptocurrency. But this is not possible anymore for cryptocurrency. That's why I think people who invest in cryptocurrency should understand this first. And they should not panic in the every fall in the market. Because that doesn't mean it's the end of crypto world.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 11:56:11 AM
Nice strat to get token off the weak hands but not me. Hodl4life
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
January 31, 2019, 11:53:23 AM
Go out wehn you can is a good thing at early 2018.
But if you will stay with the right knowledge anad good decision making well you are still healthy anad getting more profit even the bear market has been long.
Be smart and always think of what is best.
Activity: 199
January 31, 2019, 11:49:45 AM
Well, when you lamented and tried to warn people the price of the BTC was slightly higher than now.
In my opinion despite this old thread, it's no time for despair.
But now is not the time to buy as much as you can, unless you accept the challenge!
The challenge is this market depressed and totally unknown and discredited by most people.
This collective feeling has been in the air for a long time, but if that happens and who made good purchases,
It'll basically guarantee your life, your children and whoever else.
Pages:
Jump to: