Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Ready for "MicroCash" : The most advanced Crypto-based Currency yet! - page 2. (Read 15264 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Nonsense, the utter failure to meet a single release date, the silence of the ignorant lambs, and the reality that it is just another ShortBusCoin scam based on stolen intellectual property is just a flesh wound.

I'm sure this phoenix will get crapped out one day to much acclaim and sock-puppet adoration, only to tank just as massively as every other attempt from the ShortBus of Fools.

Why do you keep calling it short bus Huh

I don't understand ...

His point exactly (including you on the shortbus) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What is the meaning of this "shortbus" is what I don't understand.

Me on the short bus ? I am confused Huh

Do I want to be on the "long" bus ?

Is this about epeen or something ?

OMG this is so funny Loup ! lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Nonsense, the utter failure to meet a single release date, the silence of the ignorant lambs, and the reality that it is just another ShortBusCoin scam based on stolen intellectual property is just a flesh wound.

I'm sure this phoenix will get crapped out one day to much acclaim and sock-puppet adoration, only to tank just as massively as every other attempt from the ShortBus of Fools.

I don't understand ...

What is the meaning of this "shortbus" is what I don't understand.

Me on the short bus ? I am confused Huh

Do I want to be on the "long" bus ?

Is this about epeen or something ?
legendary

I don't understand ...

I don't understand ...
legendary

+1bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Stop kicking the horse guys.....L A S T

You mean Bulanula or MicroCash?

Your friends are calling you back Bulanula.

Thanks for the laughs mate !

Well played, well played ...

Who's "my friends" BTW Huh
sd
Activity: 730

You mean Bulanula or MicroCash?

Your friends are calling you back Bulanula.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
sd
Address:

Dewey, Cheatum & Howe
666 Vaporware Loop
Scamtown, NSW
eAt mE
Australia.

Where did you get my address from mate Huh

Strange, I thought you were from Manchester, UK.

You should go back to the SolidCoin groupies. You belong with your own kind.
Address:

Dewey, Cheatum & Howe
666 Vaporware Loop
Scamtown, NSW
eAt mE
Australia.

Where did you get my address from mate Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Address:

Dewey, Cheatum & Howe
666 Vaporware Loop
Scamtown, NSW
eAt mE
Australia.
sd
Is there a mailing address for the company behind this product?

No company. No product.

Until there is a release it's nothing but vapor.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!
Is there a mailing address for the company behind this product?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Okey Dokey Lokey
L A S T .

NO MORE KICKING THE HORSE GUYS. C'MON ALREADY
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I can verify that notyep is *not* RealSolid.

Okay.  Who is he?

And @ BitCoin"Slow"lane:  Again, this will be my last post until the MC$ production release.  Grin
Activity: 560
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!
I can verify that notyep is *not* RealSolid.

Okay.  Who is he?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
You mean some of the security has been removed by using shorted key lengths. Bad move if you expect this thing to carry on for a few years.

The key lengths are not shorter. Bitcoin uses an atrociously inefficient system for moving coins around. MC, if it existed, would presumably be using the account ledger/balance sheet type system over the transaction ledger of bitcoin. This means a standard transaction can be a fixed size, about 150 bytes vs 400-500 bytes on average.
Activity: 950
Mark your calendars folks... On May 10th, MicroCash will be introduced
Did I miss it? Huh

Notice they didn't specify which year.

They also didn't specify to whom it would be introduced. Maybe after the successful closed-source launch of SC2, they decided to run with that and go closed-executable this time. First two months = MicroCash for inner circle members only!

And of course they will need to reimburse these beta testers with special rules or tax money, a policy that will change after public release...
Pages:
Jump to: