Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Ready for "MicroCash" : The most advanced Crypto-based Currency yet! - page 6. (Read 15264 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Please stop with the forks.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
It's so much fail.

Basically he is just saying "it's better, it will boom" etcetc...
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
MicroCash doesn't seem to have much for flaws.
I haven't heard any real 'features' yet, just stuff that Bitcoin already does and a bunch of a denial about how it's just a fork of bitcoin.

Not having to download a blockchain enables people that only have 50 kb/s connections to use it. Or even 4 kb/s connection.
Paypal doesn't require a blockchain. Neither does MintChip as far as I can tell. What's the point though?

How can someone follow something so blindly who can't even argue why it's important? All I'm seeing here are empty and vague claims.

"It will explode in the future"
"Taking the world by storm!"
"You'll be sorry!"

Basically the exact same things scammers say right before they sign you up for a Forex seminar in a remote part of the world.

There is a reason you're here-- it's because you believe that Bitcoin is better than fiat. So then explain to me, fellow believer, why is MicroCash better than Bitcoin? Facts please.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
COIN SUPPORTER
You also have to take into account the user friendliness that MicroCash has, which Bitcoin does not have yet.

Once the 21 million bitcoin blocks are mined, there will probably only be like 20 or 19 million (or maybe less) that are actually able to be spent without cracking the wallets (which will take a long time to do).

With MicroCash, most of the money can be spent and it is basically like being your own bank to a new user where you can get paid interest.

Nothing you have mentioned is something Bitcoin can't do either by design or third-party applications. There is much disorder in the bitcoin community, but that doesn't excuse SolidCoin's larger fatal flaws.

Those of us who want something they can depend on will stick with Bitcoin until something better comes along. A fork of Bitcoin with a Forex trading GUI isn't impressing anyone.

Well sure people can stick with what they like. There's no law against that.
But for a noob... MicroCash has a huge potential.

MicroCash doesn't seem to have much for flaws. I might have missed a list of assumed flaws earlier, but if it can be compatible with big endian devices, it might end up more successful than Bitcoin.
Not having to download a blockchain enables people that only have 50 kb/s connections to use it. Or even 4 kb/s connection.

And earlier... by bitcoin blocks, I clearly meant bitcoin money/coins.
You also have to take into account the user friendliness that MicroCash has, which Bitcoin does not have yet.

Once the 21 million bitcoin blocks are mined, there will probably only be like 20 or 19 million (or maybe less) that are actually able to be spent without cracking the wallets (which will take a long time to do).

With MicroCash, most of the money can be spent and it is basically like being your own bank to a new user where you can get paid interest.

Nothing you have mentioned is something Bitcoin can't do either by design or third-party applications. There is much disorder in the bitcoin community, but that doesn't excuse SolidCoin's larger fatal flaws.

Those of us who want something they can depend on will stick with Bitcoin until something better comes along. A fork of Bitcoin with a Forex trading GUI isn't impressing anyone.
COIN SUPPORTER
Warning: microcash is solidcoin also known as scamcoin

please avoid it.

ScamCoin is not SolidCoin. ScamCoin is not MicroCash.

MicroCash = SolidCoin with twice the self-promotional preaching and ego-maniacal blindness.

please avoid it.

MicroCash = SolidCoin with twice the self-promotional preaching and ego-maniacal blindness.
COIN SUPPORTER

please avoid it.

Activity: 76
How many pre-mined coins does it have this time?

The only coins brought forward will be the existing 2.8M "user owned" coins since inception of the original SC project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
How many pre-mined coins does it have this time?
MicroCash is SolidCoin repackaged.

SolidCoin is a less secure form of Bitcoin.

Move along.
legendary
Activity: 76

please avoid it.

And Warning:  Don't let those who are intimidated by MicroCash steer you away from taking part in revolutionary/game changing technology. Trust me, those very people even though they may not openly admit it will be on the same bandwagon as the momentum rises,  regardless of how much time, energy, and money they've invested in old technology (I'm speaking of the Hero/Senior BTC members who insist on bashing. *smiles*)
legendary

please avoid it.
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
So it uses a blockchain just like Bitcoin then?

How is it different than bitcoin, and no hype please.

If it does, it looks like the average time between blocks is only a few seconds. At that rate, network latency is more important than hashpower when mining, resulting in less security than a wet cardboard box (anyone with average hashpower and a low-latency connection can take over the network).
Activity: 826
the address format looks like a 15 year old 1337-speek-kid designed it. pretty g*y
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Impressive looking client !
I can verify that notyep is *not* RealSolid.
It is only useful if we can verify.

Anyone can run a node if you have the computer to do so (same goes with mining).
The money comes from these magical things called blocks. Or did I miss what you were asking?
It is very decentralized. The nodes do make it a little more centralized, but if you really want to, you could have your computer turned into a node and get paid for having the node running.

So it uses a blockchain just like Bitcoin then?

How is it different than bitcoin, and no hype please.

Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
calendar marked.
Tripple boot macbook ready for testing, goes in the sandbox first.
Pages:
Jump to: