Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Rid Of Bitcoins ? - page 4. (Read 467 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Aida Service
January 19, 2018, 11:40:55 AM
Some people say that in 2018 the % rise of ethereum will be higher than the % rise of bitcoin. In my opinion ethereum indeed has more room to grow percentage wise than bitcoin, and what i would do is not having all my investment in one of them. I think that spreading it between the two should be the wiser decision.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 11:40:20 AM
Why would you ever get rid of the real deal? Yes, bitcoin is value for storage and will continue to serve this purpose for a long time. There may be other alts that may give better returns in short term, but long term bitcoin is here to stay. Can't say the same for ETH tbh.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 19, 2018, 11:39:07 AM
Should I get rid of Bitcoins and buy ETH

Buy both of them, you will never go wrong with both of these crypto. They are at the top right now. I would not go on just one of them just to balance my porfolio and lessen the risk I am taking.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

Selling your BTC is not a good idea, why? Because it's the father/mother of all coins in the crypto currency world. You can probably sell a portion in exchange of ETH but you must not sell everything off because if there's chance that Bitcoin's going to rise up again you will surely regret it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:33:40 AM
No , you needn't trade your bitcoins into ETH, both of them are good coins , you can hold them for long term.
Activity: 448
January 19, 2018, 11:29:17 AM
Better competently to distribute your investment package , leave in BTC . part to invest in the coins of the first class , some in coins which had not yet implemented their plans and who have huge potential
Activity: 403
January 19, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
choocing from these two ethereum and bitcoin is not a good idea, letting go with one of these two can make your life a very worst nightmare, but to choose them both to invest in is a very great idea you ever made in your whole life, why? because you can generate more profits from these two coin, don't get rid of bitcoin and only just invest in eth, I strongly recommended to you to make an investment from those both coin and I sure your profits become huge in the future. you gonna believe me. Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 10:33:37 AM
Not a good idea to get rid of bitcoin for ETH, I think keeping both coins is highly recommended
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 11:28:09 PM
I think is not a good idea at present because the price is low. Buying in different coins is a good idea and it is a more safe investing strategy. But at present, you had better buy in more coins and to sell them in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 11:23:16 PM
I think that when bitcoin has such a big drop, it should be considering buying bitcoin instead of selling it, and now the price is too low.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

My advice, hold your Bitcoin maybe the price is down but keep in mind that other major cryptocurrencies have fallen significantly over the past 24 hours. Don't forget what happened last year when the price of Bitcoin fell.
Activity: 350
January 17, 2018, 11:02:22 PM
At such a cheap cost, on the contrary, you need to buy bitcoin. If you bought an etherium, when bitcoin cost 18-20 thousand dollars, that would be correct, and when it dropped by 50%, it would be unreasonable to sell it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
January 17, 2018, 10:59:57 PM
For me dont go all in in ethereum much better if you divide you fund into that two coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two is the best coin in crypto currency, bitcoin experience big crash for a couple of days but not mean you should sell and buy other coin, if you are real supporters of bitcoin you will keep on holding you coin and instead of selling you will buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
January 17, 2018, 10:56:22 PM
Always have Bitcoins, Ethereum, fiat and whatever altcoins you like in your portfolio.  Never think of getting rid of Bitcoins.  Bitcoin is the KING. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 17, 2018, 10:54:45 PM
Either of the two will give you assurance that you wont lose a lot of money when the market crashes,these two are most solid coins out there.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 10:46:03 PM
Why though? Depends on your goal to be honest. Whether you want to see short term gains, or long term gains. If you want to increase your share, then my suggestion is to invest some in ICO's. It's still too premature to get rid of bitcoins. It's still a great speculative coin. The market will pick up after the jan dip.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
January 17, 2018, 10:43:15 PM
Diversification is the key for real success in Crypt World. You should at least maintain 3 types of altcoins in your portfolio. Don't put your all eggs in one basket it's to risky.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
January 15, 2018, 01:23:40 AM

You want to get rid of bitcoin, to get ETH but be sure to kindly do your analysis very well before going for it because selling bitcoin now would mean selling at a low value than what it was some weeks back abdbwiuld mean buying ETH at an high price at thus moment. My suggestion, rather than dumping your bitcoin for ETH, why don't you look for funds elsewhere maybe a fresh fiat or some other portfolio, then investbsuch in ETH with that, you have spread your risk to a large extent.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 15, 2018, 01:17:30 AM
You can buy ethereum and it can give good profits in future,but don't think this will be the end of bitcoin.People are keep telling bitcoin will be dead for longer time but still it is the most expensive crypto.
Soon bitcoin will recover from its fall and bitcoin has the ability to reach huge price in very short time.So it is just a price correction happening in bitcoin soon the price will rise.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 01:10:03 AM
diversify on different coins, but still hold a percentage of BTC
ditto to that

Diversify so if BTC goes down, an altcoin may rise
Pages:
Jump to: