Pages:
Author

Topic: Get the Note - a digital token by Republic, a US company backed by Binance & Neo - page 16. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Does it cost anything to invest on Republic?
No. Republic is free for investors. Companies only pay if they successfully fundraise.
What voting rights do I get when I invest?
You get a Crowd Safe, which is a security that gives you a financial interest in the company you invested in. Some campaigns also offer perks (e.g. a pre-order of their product) for particular investment amounts.
Darek Waleko, founder of Up Sonder, turned his passion of flying drones into a career. He explains how his relentlessness and discipline played a key part in this transition. Read more about Derek, one of this week's https://republic.co/blog/derek-waleko-up-sonder?utm_content=buffer6fd34&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer&fbclid=IwAR3Awh-H-aC9P-PZhtHWxtJk1NLsuEJT_EcVX-ZEhu4wH5d_1TiuIkWbo0A
Activity: 16
Does it cost anything to invest on Republic?
Activity: 50
Can I fund my investment via multiple payment methods?
Wow! Investments range from as low as $25 up to $107,000: start at whichever level you are comfortable with.
right. but not less than 10$
if I'm part of Republic I'll let all my friends relatives know that this project is safe.
I am a part of Republic where I can help spread the whole world. to better understand Republic properly and safely.. 

Thank you for supporting the project and we are glad that you can tell your friends.
Why I chose this project for investment. for me now is not because basically the price of btc or any kind of token is not permanent value so if the market is down and you are going to paid something this not fair to paid of the thing value to price of the market.
Activity: 14
if i were asked i will choose cryptocurrency why? because for me i feel safe in cryptocurrency. but it's just my opinion. it all depends on the people for what they choosing. somehow the crypto world was growing everyday so that i prefer to choose cryptocurrency!
Can I sell my share in a startup?
You’re allowed to sell your stake in a crowdfunding investment starting one year after your investment is provided to you, and earlier under some circumstances.
However, there’s no guarantee that someone will be willing to buy it at that point.

Who can be an investor?
Anyone 18 years or older can invest.

Each company on Republic decides what other requirements there are to invest in each unique campaign; please refer to each company's deal page for details on who can invest.

Please note, there are limits to how much you can invest based on your income. net worth and any other investments you've made in Title III/Regulated Crowdfunding offerings.
What is the minimum investment amount?
Each company sets their own minimum investment amount. Republic’s platform-wide minimum is $10
What payment methods does the project support?
Republic supports credit and debit cards, ACH transfers from US bank accounts and wire transfers from any, including international, bank accounts.
📝 Press about us: Crowdfunding Site Republic Creating Token to Give to Users

☑️ http://link.pub/13894481

🔺 Learn more about us here: https://republic.co
Republic’s portfolio consists of 80+ companies from a range of sectors, including biotech, drones, AI, AR/VR, cannabis, crypto, foodtech, renewable energy, etc
Our site contains a variety of startups from different areas. Therefore, everyone can choose what he likes.
Activity: 546
Activity: 33
Since 2016, well over 100,000 people — from first-time backers putting in just $10 to seasoned VCs deploying as much as $75,000 — funded a wealth of growing cutting-edge startups on Republic, the first platform to make startup investing available to the public.
A really interesting project. Non-standard solution for the market.
Great bounty. Thanks for the tokens!
Activity: 21
What projects are presented on your site?
How can we use earned tokens?
You can use the services provided by the project or sell tokens at a bargain price after the project leaves the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: