Pages:
Author

Topic: Get the Note - a digital token by Republic, a US company backed by Binance & Neo - page 10. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Can I invest through my LLC/Trust/IRA/Self-Directed IRA?
Activity: 42
Did you know there are over 30M small businesses in the US?

We know that starting a small business is not a small task.

Read our Startup Superheroes stories to learn about what it takes to be a founder, and celebrate Small Business Week by investing in the many startups with campaigns on Republic: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2H5Fnz3
Activity: 24
Can I cancel my investment and receive a refund?
Activity: 14
What do I get when I invest?

You get a Crowd Safe, which is a security that gives you a financial interest in the company you invested in. Some campaigns also offer perks (e.g. a pre-order of their product) for particular investment amounts.
Activity: 23
Activity: 15
How does the waitlist work?

For example, If space opens up for $1,000 and your waitlisted investment is $1,500, you won't get in, but the person behind you with a $900 waitlisted investment will get in, and the next person with a $100 waitlisted investment or less will get in as well.
Activity: 16
How does the waitlist work?

If the campaign reaches the maximum goal, no more investments can get accepted and all following investment commitments get added to the waitlist.

If one of the earlier investors decides to cancel or doesn’t fund their investment in time, the first person with the matching or lower desired allocation on the waitlist will get their spot.
Activity: 17
What is the minimum investment amount?

Each company sets their own minimum investment amount. Republic’s platform-wide minimum is $10.
What is the minimum investment amount?
Activity: 42
Hi,

Can you show us some proof of your affiliation with Binance and NEO? I contacted the Binance admins over Telegram and they told me they dont know anything about that. In your thread you are claiming that you are backed by both Binance and NEO.
Thank you for your question and interest in the project! Please duplicate your question in the pm of the admin BTT or in the Telegram chat https://t.me/republiccrypto
Activity: 31
What is the AngelList family of startups?
Activity: 28
How to set up an Ether wallet
Activity: 26
Do I have to be a US citizen to invest?

No, there is no citizenship requirement to invest and Republic is open to anyone over 18.

Each company on Republic determines what types of investors they will accept, check each deal page for details.
Activity: 17
How do I calculate my net worth?
Activity: 13
What payment methods does Republic support?

Republic supports credit and debit cards, ACH transfers from US bank accounts and wire transfers from any, including international, bank accounts.
Activity: 18
Hi,

Can you show us some proof of your affiliation with Binance and NEO? I contacted the Binance admins over Telegram and they told me they dont know anything about that. In your thread you are claiming that you are backed by both Binance and NEO.

Write your question in private messages, to the admin of the project who answers in this thread. This will allow you to get an answer to your question and ensure that it is not lost among others.
What payment methods does Republic support?
Activity: 14
How do I get a return on my investment?

When you invest on Republic, you receive a Crowd Safe, which gives you a financial interest in the company you invested in. You can make money if that company “exits”, meaning it is acquired or goes public at a higher price than you paid for it, but could also lose your entire investment if it fails.
Pages:
Jump to: