Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting dumped before you even go out. - page 2. (Read 3629 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
June 21, 2013, 01:39:55 PM
I'm personally in it for a long term relationship that would allow me to pop the question. I personally know of people that dated MANY years before considering popping the question, but I feel I want to get on with my life sooner and get married. While that doesn't stop a woman from say cheating or leaving you, it still strengthens a relationship, does it not?

Marriage is primarily a financial constraint on the one making the most money to leave. I don't believe I'll ever get married without a considerable premarital agreement.

I don't think marriage has any influence on a relationship. Except when you're religious and won't have sex before marriage. Sex is a very important aspect of a relationship.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 21, 2013, 01:38:29 PM
I'm personally in it for a long term relationship that would allow me to pop the question. I personally know of people that dated MANY years before considering popping the question, but I feel I want to get on with my life sooner and get married. While that doesn't stop a woman from say cheating or leaving you, it still strengthens a relationship, does it not?

No, it does not. It gives her absolute power over you and changes the direction of your life. All of the dreams you have are null and void if you get married. Oh, sex is over too within a year of getting married. Anyone that wants to find out if I'm right or not, put a penny in a jar every time you have sex the first year of your marriage. After the first year take a penny out of the jar every time you have sex. The rest of your life will be spent trying to get the pennys out of the jar and she will spend the balance of them on her next husband when you're dead.
legendary
June 21, 2013, 01:32:24 PM
This is why I call phonesex lines.

Seriously.

For the record I was referring to prostitution.

Oh I don't see prostitutes. Nothing against those who do, but for me, a few phone Mistresses are all I need to not feel lonely.

and blow a wad

Actually I rarely do that with them. I just talk for the most part. Some kink talk and some kink play sometimes but rarely to the level of needing kleenex.

You know how I can tell your lying? Because your phone is so sticky it bubbles when you speak into it. lol
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
June 21, 2013, 01:28:48 PM
legendary
June 21, 2013, 08:28:39 AM

Seriously.

Oh I don't see prostitutes. Nothing against those who do, but for me, a few phone Mistresses are all I need to not feel lonely.

I wasn't implying you did Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 21, 2013, 06:56:32 AM

Seriously.

and blow a wad

Actually I rarely do that with them. I just talk for the most part. Some kink talk and some kink play sometimes but rarely to the level of needing kleenex.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 21, 2013, 06:32:34 AM

Seriously.

and blow a wad
June 21, 2013, 06:25:32 AM

Seriously.

Activity: 756
June 21, 2013, 06:14:20 AM

Seriously.

If I'm lonely and miss my ex wife I call a phone sex line.

Basically I ask the woman on the other end to scream at me for a half hour and tell me I'm stupid while I throw dishes around my kitchen. Then I slam my bedroom door and go to sleep on the sofa. Ah, the good old days.

should have done the force cuddle with her
legendary
June 21, 2013, 05:50:03 AM

Seriously.

legendary
June 21, 2013, 05:11:25 AM

Seriously.

If I'm lonely and miss my ex wife I call a phone sex line.

Basically I ask the woman on the other end to scream at me for a half hour and tell me I'm stupid while I throw dishes around my kitchen. Then I slam my bedroom door and go to sleep on the sofa. Ah, the good old days.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
June 21, 2013, 01:24:48 AM

Seriously.
Bingo!
June 21, 2013, 01:08:58 AM

Seriously.
legendary
June 20, 2013, 01:52:00 PM
I'm so glad I'm married and don't have to worry about all that crap anymore...  Wink

Don't worry, you'll eventually find someone better, and then you'll be glad you're not tied up.

As a wise man once said, "marriage is just long-term financing on a piece of ass."

Oh, and someone let me learn from his mistake (as he was going through his divorce): "I never knew you could take half of nothing until my divorce..."

That can't be completely accurate as I can definitely tell you: pay per use is cheaper. So why would people get married? It can't be just that people suck at mat, can it? Tongue
legendary
June 20, 2013, 01:02:00 PM
I'm so glad I'm married and don't have to worry about all that crap anymore...  Wink

Don't worry, you'll eventually find someone better, and then you'll be glad you're not tied up.

As a wise man once said, "marriage is just long-term financing on a piece of ass."

Oh, and someone let me learn from his mistake (as he was going through his divorce): "I never knew you could take half of nothing until my divorce..."

Well, you can be cynical if you want, but there's a lot more to it than that. And we've been going for nearly 20 years so far.

lol you tell em man!! There is something special having someone you can trust live a full life of beautiful experiences together. Life gets in the way many times.

There is a saying that a man before he is married he's incomplete and after he is married he is finished!

This saying holds the most truth about relationships:

Pick your partner wisely because they will determine 90% of your happiness or 90% of your misery.
Activity: 644
June 20, 2013, 12:33:13 PM
I'm so glad I'm married and don't have to worry about all that crap anymore...  Wink

Well, you can be cynical if you want, but there's a lot more to it than that. And we've been going for nearly 20 years so far.

lol you tell em man!! There is something special having someone you can trust live a full life of beautiful experiences together. Life gets in the way many times.

There is a saying that a man before he is married he's incomplete and after he is married he is finished!

Activity: 364
June 20, 2013, 12:25:56 PM

Activity: 532
June 20, 2013, 11:54:48 AM
Cant say I do, how is that even possible?
Activity: 644
June 20, 2013, 11:25:08 AM
this thread is pointless till he explains what he said.

Did you say you love her??
No, but it's true that what I said kind of made the girl rethink the situation and ask me to be just friends, but at first she said she was OK with what I said then 5 minutes later(literally) she sent me to the friendzone.

Watch the movie HITCH but most of this is a learning thing. Different types of girls with different morals, self esteem, family constructs, greed, embarrassment and anything else but it all has to do with one thing. She needs to know you better.

In my opinion if she is not in to you she either is shallow or immature (maybe you're as well) It could be that you seem too needy or spend too much time with her and she needs a bit of space. You could be rushing things and she's just not ready. Maybe she thinks she can do better. Theses are all natural at a young age. It can be very confusing.

She was interested in you at one time. Honestly what was it that made her peek her interest? Did she tell you? They always do unless its money. Is she going to be moving soon? Is she going to be going to college? Are her parents another ethnic background? Her parents approve of you?

More general info could help, if you want some advice (mind you don't add anything you don't want out there that is too personal ok?)

I tell you that women are as predictable as the weather and as surprising.

legendary
June 20, 2013, 06:20:14 AM
this thread is pointless till he explains what he said.

Did you say you love her??
No, but it's true that what I said kind of made the girl rethink the situation and ask me to be just friends, but at first she said she was OK with what I said then 5 minutes later(literally) she sent me to the friendzone.
Looks like YOU sent yourself to friendzone

Possibilities:
1. Tell us what you said
2. Tell us you don't want to tell us that

My Favorite Martian - Friend zone
Pages:
Jump to: