Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting dumped before you even go out. - page 3. (Read 3629 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2013, 05:04:21 AM
Best one I could get here...considering I've never had a girlfriend before.

Well, no girl anymore, so back to Bitcoin related activities.

Best way to get a girl is going out with the ugliest girl ever and treat her like a princess. Then all the hot ones will get jealous and hound you down.

I don't know why it works. Women are just weird.

I keep hearing about this, the problem is you have to be a total douchebag in order to pull this move and I just wouldn't be able to do that Tongue apparently it's the same sort of thing with married guys.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
June 20, 2013, 04:06:22 AM
Go on the tactical conquering love quest mission to arm up for the offensive assault to clear the first checkpoint
(Says in COD format)
Basically where one door fails make another one open and see what happens xd
If all else fails

Well, I told her that we can't be friends, not like before I mean.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 20, 2013, 04:04:16 AM
I'm so glad I'm married and don't have to worry about all that crap anymore...  Wink

Don't worry, you'll eventually find someone better, and then you'll be glad you're not tied up.

As a wise man once said, "marriage is just long-term financing on a piece of ass."

Oh, and someone let me learn from his mistake (as he was going through his divorce): "I never knew you could take half of nothing until my divorce..."
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 19, 2013, 03:10:07 PM
I'm so glad I'm married and don't have to worry about all that crap anymore...  Wink

Don't worry, you'll eventually find someone better, and then you'll be glad you're not tied up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 19, 2013, 02:18:04 PM
this thread is pointless till he explains what he said.

Did you say you love her??
No, but it's true that what I said kind of made the girl rethink the situation and ask me to be just friends, but at first she said she was OK with what I said then 5 minutes later(literally) she sent me to the friendzone.

friendzone is made up.

if you want to play games you could try to ignore her. women like a challenge, not a guy that's easy to get. both sexes like to be teased. don't treat messages from her as a priority and act not interested or imply you have someone else that likes you

if you want to be real, mostly ignore her since that's how you'll feel the best mentally I think. let her initiate all the conversations and act nice.

- 10+ years experience
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1280
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
June 19, 2013, 02:13:26 PM

No, but it's true that what I said kind of made the girl rethink the situation and ask me to be just friends, but at first she said she was OK with what I said then 5 minutes later(literally) she sent me to the friendzone.
Looks like YOU sent yourself to friendzone

Possibilities:
1. Tell us what you said
2. Tell us you don't want to tell us that
Activity: 644
June 19, 2013, 01:41:33 PM

Best way to get a girl is going out with the ugliest girl ever and treat her like a princess. Then all the hot ones will get jealous and hound you down.

I don't know why it works. Women are just weird.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
June 19, 2013, 12:45:32 PM

Activity: 263
June 19, 2013, 11:35:21 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 18, 2013, 08:03:48 AM
Anyone know dat feeling?
How can you get dumped if you never went out with her?
It's when the girls tells you she likes you, and you like her back, but two days later she wants to be friends.

Sounds like you were a last choice, lol. That or you did something to mess things up or she heard something about you.
Haha last choice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 18, 2013, 07:16:29 AM
Anyone know dat feeling?
How can you get dumped if you never went out with her?
It's when the girls tells you she likes you, and you like her back, but two days later she wants to be friends.

Sounds like you were a last choice, lol. That or you did something to mess things up or she heard something about you.
legendary
Merit: 1001
June 18, 2013, 04:11:34 AM

keep your time focused on life success and not chasing women
You can do both.
legendary
June 18, 2013, 04:11:16 AM
It hurts though, I mean I was this close to getting her to be mine. She was out of town 3 days ago(Friday), she was coming back, and that's when I blurted out something. I told her something, but she was fine, she said "OK". However, literally just 2-3 minutes later, she wanted us to remain just friends. And I was this close to our first date, first kiss and everything.

What did you say??
Yeah, how could he write what happened and avoided the only part needed to understand the story?
Activity: 756
June 17, 2013, 10:51:59 PM

keep your time focused on life success and not chasing women
Activity: 263
June 17, 2013, 02:06:17 PM
It hurts though, I mean I was this close to getting her to be mine. She was out of town 3 days ago(Friday), she was coming back, and that's when I blurted out something. I told her something, but she was fine, she said "OK". However, literally just 2-3 minutes later, she wanted us to remain just friends. And I was this close to our first date, first kiss and everything.

What did you say??
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 17, 2013, 01:00:44 PM
Doesn't anyone? Lips sealed

Of course, when you're older and not looking for Mrs. Remember. You need to score the trophy wife and have your litter of puppies BEFORE you start cheating on her with filthy whores.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
June 17, 2013, 12:56:52 PM
Doesn't anyone? Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 17, 2013, 12:16:46 PM
No, she didn't get any other "offer" she just thought it wouldn't work out between us. There wasn't even a date..

The best pussy is the one that lets you pound it.
That one who dumped you obviously isn't the best you can get Cheesy
Now... that just isn't true.

Don't worry about that, Psy only likes filthy whores.  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 17, 2013, 12:12:09 PM
No, she didn't get any other "offer" she just thought it wouldn't work out between us. There wasn't even a date..

The best pussy is the one that lets you pound it.
That one who dumped you obviously isn't the best you can get Cheesy
Now... that just isn't true.
legendary
June 17, 2013, 10:11:36 AM
Well: "La donne est mobile."

Or the more frequently used, but far less elegant: "Girls flake" Wink
You mean "La donna è mobile "?

I could very well mean that as I only ever use the expression in spoken language Smiley.

I always figured it was French. La donne (the lady) est (is) mobile (changeable). French classes have been a while ago but I can't recall the meaning of è.
Google gives me this Italian result: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_donna_%C3%A8_mobile
Also, "donne" doesn't mean anything related to women and "mobile" rather means something like "movable" in French

You seem to be correct, it's Italian. Further "donne" is present as "dame" in the French language so I figured it was 'old French or something and I imagine 'movable' meaning 'changeable' in a language is pretty common.

Anyway it's a nice phrase to utter when a female friend is being inconsistent (which occurs often Smiley)
The French sentence for this is "Souvent femme varie, bien fol est qui s'y fie". And that is some old French.  Wink

By the way, I can't agree more
Pages:
Jump to: