Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting scammed - page 2. (Read 919 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 03, 2019, 06:28:29 AM
Did you really check that you participated on that bounty campaign?. Maybe you break any rules from that campaign or maybe you late to submit your kyc. Scammed is a common thing in here & i hope you can solve your problem.
Yep, the issue needs to be resolve by OP within the team as he only the one who can communicate and ask for assistance from the bounty managers or directly go to the developers. Scammers are there if you don't know how to work properly inside this industry, you need to pay attentions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
December 03, 2019, 05:45:11 AM
I am still confused about temtum bounty project because it seems OP is the only one that have this issue, many bounty hunters are saying positive things about the project, i think the fault is yours not the project team
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
December 03, 2019, 05:33:24 AM
Did you really check that you participated on that bounty campaign?. Maybe you break any rules from that campaign or maybe you late to submit your kyc. Scammed is a common thing in here & i hope you can solve your problem.
You have a point. i wonder why this bounty participants did not check the spreadsheet before bounty ends or upon distribution of stakes in fact most of the members should review if they have given a stakes every week and one thing is that why now just he/she came out to claimed scammed if bounty campaign has 3 months ended.

Agree, sometimes bounty hunters don't check periods or spreadsheets and sometimes don't check updates in the group telegram. If you always know the update, maybe KYC problems like this can be resolved at the beginning of registration or towards the end of the period.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
December 03, 2019, 05:14:30 AM
I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.

KYC matters have always been a problem for bounty hunters and sometimes the bounty campaign gives a short deadline. But there are also many campaigns that from the beginning notify KYC regulations and hunters should complete KYC before participating so that events like this do not occur
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 03, 2019, 04:07:19 AM
You have a point. i wonder why this bounty participants did not check the spreadsheet before bounty ends or upon distribution of stakes in fact most of the members should review if they have given a stakes every week and one thing is that why now just he/she came out to claimed scammed if bounty campaign has 3 months ended.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 03, 2019, 03:20:36 AM
Sorry to hear that mate, but unfortunately there is really nothing we can do about it. Be aware and remember a careful research before your investment always pays off and saves you a lot of time and money.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 03, 2019, 03:12:54 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2019, 02:39:08 AM
I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.
Are you sure that you are a participant in their bounty campaign? I have checked the project and the thread is already locked. As per checking their spreadsheet, it seems that you are not in any of them.

Or if you really are a participant, you should have checked if the bounty manager has the reason to remove you, maybe you break even one of their rules. If this is the case, they didn't scam you, you are just disqualified.
If seen in the spreadsheet it is true that he is not listed in it, I also think that he might have been removed because of certain violations or not in accordance with the rules set. But what is unfortunate here is that he said he filled out the KYC form, of course when filling out the KYC form he should have checked before filling out the KYC form, if indeed he was in the project and did everything according to the rules but did not get the token, you can contact the bounty manager. or contact him via telegram.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
December 02, 2019, 08:43:39 PM

welcome to the cryptocurrency jungle, you are not the first and not last!
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
December 02, 2019, 07:46:47 PM
Creating discussions on the forum is not the best way out of this situation. If you do not like your KYC, then you should solve this issue with the bounty Manager. From the fact that you wrote a post about it, nothing will change.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
December 02, 2019, 07:28:52 PM

It would be the best to post this on the respective thread about scam accusation and there are others like you that have the same problem but does not yet speaking up. There you could elaborate what happened and logically proved the argument. This must be also serve as a lesson to everyone including me of course, to be careful in joining projects.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
December 02, 2019, 07:25:03 PM
I think you should contact the bounty manager at the telegram and ask for an explanation from the bounty manager, what caused you not to qualify. I think if you contact the bounty manager and you have no mistakes. Maybe you will get paid.
This is non sense if the project is really scam. Bounty manager has nothing to do towards the kyc approval and bounty distribution. Thus, we really have to be smart in choosing which bounty is worth it to participate in and as much as possible we should avoid the projects who are requring kyc because our privacy is valuable and it can't paid by any value unless you don't have dignity.

Filling out not just one, but two KYC forms must hint us already that something is off in the project. Because indeed, our personal sensitive information could be used to commit crimes while wearing our identity as a mask for them. Be smart and cautious enough to anything you want to join or venture or else, ignorance will be the end of you.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
December 02, 2019, 07:07:12 PM
I think you should contact the bounty manager at the telegram and ask for an explanation from the bounty manager, what caused you not to qualify. I think if you contact the bounty manager and you have no mistakes. Maybe you will get paid.
This is non sense if the project is really scam. Bounty manager has nothing to do towards the kyc approval and bounty distribution. Thus, we really have to be smart in choosing which bounty is worth it to participate in and as much as possible we should avoid the projects who are requring kyc because our privacy is valuable and it can't paid by any value unless you don't have dignity.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
December 02, 2019, 06:35:07 PM

Most projects now put up kyc at the end of the bounty program mostly to deprive hunters of their hard earned token and it's really a bad one but hee you filled up 2kyc forms for a project and still didn't get paid. Would suggest you just be careful of projects you submit your personal informations to.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
December 02, 2019, 04:09:24 PM
There are various bounties are scammed and hundreds of people scammed by these bounties, I have also joined Temtum bounty and was filled twice claimed form and also completed my KYC in Coinall Exchange but they paid a little amount to some bounty hunters but not all and after that telegram chat also closed for all members. So these kinds of bounties should be exposed.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
December 02, 2019, 03:21:18 PM
if that is the case and the project pays the other participants, then we can file a complaint with the manager, but if the project is a scammer, it is better for us to provide information to other members or we can use the thread to report fraud.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
December 02, 2019, 03:05:14 PM
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 02, 2019, 01:58:41 PM
New projects and big names are scaring investors because it is not safe for everyone. A lot of people lost money because they didn't check the projects.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
December 02, 2019, 01:23:11 PM
I don't think they scam you, Maybe because of the wrong Id you passed. We know that bounty campaigns are strict on this policy so we must comply and do what is necessary for us to be paid by our rewards.

And how many months does the deadline they give you?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
December 02, 2019, 01:16:51 PM
you are unlucky. I am so sorry for you. should pay attention to safety issues at work. Remind people about those scam projects. thank you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: