Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting scammed - page 8. (Read 919 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
November 02, 2019, 04:52:20 AM
I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.
Contact the bounty manager or admin telegram comunity, explain your problem to him and I think you still have a chance to get an answer from him. So far, what steps have you taken in this case ?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
November 02, 2019, 04:46:39 AM
If you have any issues with a bounty campaign, the best place to post it would be in scam accusation board, there you can lay out your claims, call out the bounty manager, and the community would decide if the bounty manager should be tagged or flagged, but note that's the best that can be done.
filling up 2 kyc forms
Wow, you really need to be careful how you give out your private information, you lose personal informations, gets some shitty coins or no coin at all, just like your case, should like a lose lose situation for me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 02, 2019, 04:40:41 AM
I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.
Pages:
Jump to: