Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting thin and lose fat - page 3. (Read 542 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 17, 2019, 10:09:28 PM
Certain food supplements are not safe to consume. Get it from licensed doctor, that's the best. If you really want to lose weight fast, can try intermittent fasting https://www.boogle.io/search?q=intermittent%20fasting.

Basically you set yourself a time frame where you eat and you don't eat. The most common method is 16 hours fast (don't eat) 8 hours (eat).

Studies shows that it works better for men than women though. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-for-women#health-benefits

Also quote "It may also help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes, preserve muscle mass and improve psychological well-being".

You basically can eat anything you want in that 8 hours frame. But the first three days is the hardest.

Try it and let me know!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 17, 2019, 09:36:41 PM
Discipline is the best solution. The secret is not on the products. Those products are not the main driver. You only need simple exercises like walking or jogging and also proper diet.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 17, 2019, 08:23:07 AM
Hello,
I have one question.. There are a lot of products for getting thinner, slimmer etc. But I need to be sure.
Maybe you tried some food supplements and can share your thoughts?
My goal is to get thin without sports.
Do you know what’s the effect of getting thinner without any sports or physical workouts?and despite the fact that you are looking for food supplements to make this happen it will be not good for your health.

Never lose weight without movement because they are both needed to make this effective and good for your body and life
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
Crypto-Rating.com - Price Prediction At Its Best
September 17, 2019, 07:46:54 AM
The first thing to understand is that there is no magical solution, no tea or pill or oil that will do it for you.

The only way to lose weight is the old-fashioned physical activity. Now, if you are not into sports, it is enough to just spend an hour or two per day, just walking around.

Also, you do not have to eat less. Instead, just make sure that you are eating healthy. Buy your own groceries and make home-cooked meals, don't eat junk food.

In the end, drink a lot of water, and try to avoid sugar and bread as much as you can. There are healthier alternatives to both, like those compressed rice biscuits and plant-based pills that give things a sweet taste, but don't contain actual sugar. Keep it up, and you'll start seeing results in a few months.
Activity: 118
Merit: 6
Trying to make the world better for everyone.
September 17, 2019, 06:42:45 AM
There is one way on getting thin without sport. Eat less.
For example, if you are a male of age between 30 to 50 you'll need around 2000 calories so eat 1500 or less. Good luck!
Yeah I forgot to say about eating less. Taking less carbohydrates will also help.

More water before eating can also help but about that product or supplement that he's interested to take, I'd advised him to consult first before taking it. That can ruin his appetite if he's not used to that supplement because it doesn't work for most.

Yeah, drinking water before eating sounds like a good idea, I think you can trick your stomach if you drink some water before eating, you will probably feel full with less food eaten. I don't know if this is working but you can try it.
Yes that's really the trick. I've just watched this idea before and I think it's really effective.

Sometimes our body needs some water to take and our mind thinks that we need to eat but in reality, we just have to fill it with water.

Easier said than done. For example, I drink more than 3 litres of water each day.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 17, 2019, 06:36:42 AM
For example, if you are a male of age between 30 to 50 you'll need around 2000 calories so eat 1500 or less. Good luck!
Yeah I forgot to say about eating less. Taking less carbohydrates will also help.

More water before eating can also help but about that product or supplement that he's interested to take, I'd advised him to consult first before taking it. That can ruin his appetite if he's not used to that supplement because it doesn't work for most.

Yeah, drinking water before eating sounds like a good idea, I think you can trick your stomach if you drink some water before eating, you will probably feel full with less food eaten. I don't know if this is working but you can try it.
Yes that's really the trick. I've just watched this idea before and I think it's really effective.

Sometimes our body needs some water to take and our mind thinks that we need to eat but in reality, we just have to fill it with water.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
September 17, 2019, 06:12:05 AM

September 16, 2019, 08:41:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1568
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
September 16, 2019, 07:54:32 AM
Hello,
I have one question.. There are a lot of products for getting thinner, slimmer etc. But I need to be sure.

Exercise is the best way to do it, doesn't have to be a "sport", any cardio would do. De-stresses and tones while burning the fat. Even a stationary bike 30 mins every two days or so works wonders, or you could start with old fashioned walking, and when that gets too easy climb stairs rather than use the elevator.

You should combine it with a healthy diet, add plenty of vegetables, at least half of what you eat should be that.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
September 16, 2019, 06:03:07 AM
September 16, 2019, 05:35:57 AM
I'm also on my way to become fit but those supplements, I don't take any of them. It's better to do it naturally through proper diet and exercise. I'm not a doctor so basically what you need to do is to consult personally a doctor.

There are methods that may fit my lifestyle but not on you, so consult your doctor first before taking any of those supplements.
Activity: 118
Merit: 6
Trying to make the world better for everyone.
September 16, 2019, 05:18:14 AM
Hello,
Pages:
Jump to: