Pages:
Author

Topic: Ghost by McAfee - page 5. (Read 2460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1024
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 15, 2020, 02:30:56 AM
In my opinion it will bee somewhere between the worst case and the best case scenario. I hope that I can sell my Ghost between 8$ and 30$ in stages during the next bullrun.
And you?
$1.5 on hitbtc now, if you buy at $0.6 you got it

people interesting because flatform has annual reward: 7.74% ? or because use RingCT and stealth addresses?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
June 15, 2020, 02:08:39 AM
Looks like a lot of project already announce related to McAfee, does anyone of this succeed yet or do you believe it will succeed?
Personally, I don't trust McAfee anymore and I'm not going to invest any project related to him especially if he is part of the team or the CEO.

In my mind McAfee = SCAM> Grin
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
June 15, 2020, 01:57:54 AM
Oh my. What a facetious pile of crap.

Following.

Lol.

PS: No, there is no reason to invest in or attempt to trade this garbage. Those who do will be sorry they did shortly.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
June 14, 2020, 11:56:39 PM
I think for speculation it might become a good coin.

McAfee took the code from PIVX and the logo from NIX team. Guess its legit in crypto sphere to take over code from some team and lanch your very own taste of moon / shit coin. Did you noticed McAfee tatooed his arm with this GHOST logo ? I think, down to his ass there is still a lot of space for more coins logos to be created and chilled by McAfee.

If you buy this... you absolutely deserve to lose your money.

A lot of people are losing already, they have just followed the wave, I don't know why people still trust McAfee after all shits he said, some people jumped into this coin when he announced on twitter and a few days later the price melted.

A lot of investors accept the risk of following him, though most have doubts about his honesty. After previous scandalous projects, he still has many followers, this guy is very good at attracting people.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
June 14, 2020, 11:16:52 PM

McAfee took the code from PIVX and the logo from NIX team. Guess its legit in crypto sphere to take over code from some team and lanch your very own taste of moon / shit coin. Did you noticed McAfee tatooed his arm with this GHOST logo ? I think, down to his ass there is still a lot of space for more coins logos to be created and chilled by McAfee.

A lot of people are losing already, they have just followed the wave, I don't know why people still trust McAfee after all shits he said, some people jumped into this coin when he announced on twitter and a few days later the price melted.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
June 14, 2020, 10:24:45 PM

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
June 13, 2020, 01:47:03 PM

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
June 02, 2020, 11:01:25 PM

I think it is better to observe his actions from the outside, so it is safer (and fun).. given that this is a man of his word)) if said the made, if not made the still times said)))

"Back in mid-2017, McAfee said that by 2020, the rate of the first cryptocurrency will grow to $500,000, and if this does not happen, he is ready to cut off and eat his own sexual organ. Later, he changed his forecast, saying that by this time bitcoin will be worth $1 million.

However, earlier this year, he retracted his words, saying that he only "drew attention" to the cryptocurrency market. Now, McAfee said that it was an absurd joke, his forecast was "nonsense", and people who believed in his words are idiots."  https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1266734176235126785?s=20

what's to stop him from saying that you're all idiots who believed in Ghost, after something might go wrong with his plan?))
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
June 02, 2020, 06:45:56 AM
Did you invested in ghost tokens or you are waiting for the mainnet to invest into ghost , what your felling about it?

I bought 8`000 Ghost between 0.60$ and 2$ (for me Ghost is a speculation and not an investment). I hop that the mainnet will come otherwise there is no way to sell my Ghost for a higher price.

In the worst case scenario the mainnet will never come, McAfee fake his own death and the Ghost ERC20 Token will be delisted from the exchanges.

In the best case scenario the mainnet is a solid working system, that earns profit for the staking Holder and Masternod provider, and because of McAfee shilling ability the Ghost price will literally go to the moon, means a marcetcap beyond Moneros market cap during the last bullrun (7 Billion).

In my opinion it will bee somewhere between the worst case and the best case scenario. I hope that I can sell my Ghost between 8$ and 30$ in stages during the next bullrun.

And you?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
June 01, 2020, 06:41:25 PM
Did you invested in ghost tokens or you are waiting for the mainnet to invest into ghost , what your felling about it?
May 26, 2020, 10:44:29 AM
At least you got your airdrop. I am still waiting on mine using mew

Where did you check your Ghost Balance?

Did you take a look by using your Ethereum public key in etherscan.io or did you just look in your mew wallet?

In your mew wallet you must add manually a new token so that mew will show you such new token.
legendary
May 26, 2020, 10:32:32 AM
Why you still waiting for it? I read somewhere that they have yet to complete the airdrop, hope you will find yours as well soon.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 26, 2020, 10:24:19 AM
May 26, 2020, 08:56:46 AM
It seems that the Ghost ERC20 Token is already tradable on Uniswap:

https://uniswap.info/token/0x4c327471c44b2dacd6e90525f9d629bd2e4f662c

Why is Ledger and other hardware Wallets not mentioned in the White Paper? Will the Hardware Wallets also receive the Ghost Airdrop?

ledger is a private wallet and you should be able to receive the ghost , all hardware wallet is private and will also get the airdrop, is mentioned on the whitepaper.

Tankx for the answer. I receive all my Ghost Tokens on my Ledger.
legendary
May 25, 2020, 08:48:31 AM
Why is Ledger and other hardware Wallets not mentioned in the White Paper? Will the Hardware Wallets also receive the Ghost Airdrop?

ledger is a private wallet and you should be able to receive the ghost , all hardware wallet is private and will also get the airdrop, is mentioned on the whitepaper.
May 25, 2020, 12:13:21 AM
legendary
May 24, 2020, 03:55:50 PM
Well , i know what i say it will make someone disappointed but as i know money make thing special and McAfee got lot money to invest, so i did got some EHS coin , not much but little just in case ...you never know!
Merit: 504
May 23, 2020, 06:57:36 PM
Right now there is a huge dump, because PIVX made a post on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/_PIVX/status/1262088382085124096

They are absolutely ridiculous,Only thing i can say... McAfee made millions dollars with crypto he just had to pay someone to make new Whitepaper!!
I didn't even think if mcafee earned million dollars as there was no a lot of icos have endorsed him to promote their icos in the past. Mcafee doesn't even wanna waste a few dollars for that. He was a fucking garbage scammer and this token has already proven it. he is a stingy person lol  Cheesy
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 23, 2020, 06:57:01 PM
Continuing is the new shitcoin coming from him. I still remember all the projects he promoted in previous years, most of them dead and out of action. So if someone wants to invest in this project then they need to research it carefully because it is likely to collapse in the future.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
May 23, 2020, 12:42:15 PM
Yes, he himself has long been from all these developments (I read his twitter, today here, tomorrow there, just a traveler), he is just a media person, and it doesn’t matter what he says, the mass media will catch up. All these projects have been indifferent to him for a long time)
Pages:
Jump to: