Pages:
Author

Topic: Gigamining / Teramining - page 10. (Read 216396 times)

vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
August 21, 2013, 11:10:25 PM
10.5Th/s has been reached.  Cheesy

This means that on Monday you'll need to have your upgrade in to get started on the 9mo contract. I will be sending out an email to all remaining Gigaminers tomorrow.
vip
August 21, 2013, 01:21:03 PM
organofcorti has finished his review of the semi-private mining pool -> http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2013/08/151-semi-private-mining-pool.html

Thanks ooc!
vip
August 19, 2013, 02:29:03 PM
Teramining update

We continue to grow and have reached 9.2Th/s which bring Teramining to 1.66Th/s. We've had a pretty good week of mining reaching 93.23% PPS rate.

The pool is running over 35Th/s.

The full analysis of the pool by organofcorti should be out this week.

Gigamining Update

A couple more claims have come in and have been paid.

If you have a claim in process that has not been completed (aka paid) please contact me: james at gigamining dot com

Upgrades for Gigaminers are now open.

Best,
James
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 15, 2013, 11:44:04 AM
Payouts looking better each week!
I like how we're beating the difficulty increase so far Smiley

Yea we might be but because of BFL not getting their stuff out to James as fast I don't think the payment to upgrade is going to be worth it.  Rough calculations I will just be above breaking even.  I gambled and I didn't win or lose.  Unless something like we never reach full strength or James extends the 9 month contract we will all just be above breaking even.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 15, 2013, 11:41:40 AM
When switching to Teramining will be possible?

Really look 2 posts above yours

Upgrades for Gigaminers should be re-opening within the next couple of weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
August 15, 2013, 11:36:54 AM
When switching to Teramining will be possible?
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
August 13, 2013, 05:12:32 AM
Payouts looking better each week!
I like how we're beating the difficulty increase so far Smiley
vip
August 12, 2013, 10:18:27 AM
Teramining update

We continue to grow and have reached 8Th/s which bring Teramining to 1.44Th/s. We also had another stellar week with mining coming in at 109.29% this week.

The pool is running over 30Th/s and it will now be included in organofcorti's weekly network analysis. As of his most recent writing, the pool is 7% of the network and is 4th in the list for largest pools / mining operations.

http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2013/08/august-11th-2013-weekly-pool-and.html

There will also be a full analysis of the pool by ooc coming out within the week. I have personally paid for this review to be done so that all of our miners can see that while the URL is not given out freely, we can still run a transparent operation.

Gigamining Update

As of this morning, 85.73% of all outstanding Gigamining contract are back in good standing having received all back payments and have either upgraded to Teramining or continue to receive weekly Gigamining payments. I have continued to honor all claims that have come in after the close of the 6 month claims window. I believe all outstanding claims that were in process are now completed.

If you have a claim in process that has not been completed (aka paid) please contact me: james at gigamining dot com

Upgrades for Gigaminers should be re-opening within the next couple of weeks.

Best,
James
vip
August 08, 2013, 03:27:50 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2893045

Those from the MPEx Gigamining passthrough that have expressed interest in claiming have and they are being honored.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
August 05, 2013, 05:10:19 PM
I have been waiting months now for James to "process my claim", and I no longer believe his usual "Quentin is sick" excuse. I'm starting to believe that he doesn't actually have the money. Are people being paid their dividends?

Yes, I'm receiving dividends.  If you e-mail him, he usually sorts it out pretty quick.  I'm guessing there's more to the story that you're sharing right now, or you didn't provide everything.

I and all the gigaminers I know have all gotten every single dividend like clockwork.  If you are not getting paid it is probably because you have not provided the required docs.  All of us who provided the docs have gotten paid.  Provide the docs and get paid. Simple.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
August 05, 2013, 05:04:20 PM
is this kinda like cloudhashing?

Dear tokes a lot of weed,

No,

legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
August 05, 2013, 02:02:34 PM
I have responded to your email, prompty, as I do every email I receive from Gigaminers. I am still processing claims even though the claims window has been closed for months.
I would advise you take a deep breath, calm down, read my email and do what I ask. If you do, you'll be paid like everyone else who has claimed.
Your accusations of liquidity problems are your own mind running wild and you should probably keep them to yourself.

You do respond to emails promptly and that is appreciated.

I originally filed my claim in April and I have done everything you have asked since then (and again today), and I have still not been paid. That is why mind is running wild.
vip
August 05, 2013, 11:38:37 AM
I have been waiting months now for James to "process my claim", and I no longer believe his usual "Quentin is sick" excuse. I'm starting to believe that he doesn't actually have the money. Are people being paid their dividends?

Hi John,

I have responded to your email, prompty, as I do every email I receive from Gigaminers. I am still processing claims even though the claims window has been closed for months.

I would advise you take a deep breath, calm down, read my email and do what I ask. If you do, you'll be paid like everyone else who has claimed.

Your accusations of liquidity problems are your own mind running wild and you should probably keep them to yourself.

Regards,
James
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
August 05, 2013, 11:31:11 AM

Yes, I'm receiving dividends.  If you e-mail him, he usually sorts it out pretty quick.  I'm guessing there's more to the story that you're sharing right now, or you didn't provide everything.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
August 05, 2013, 11:27:11 AM
vip
August 05, 2013, 10:03:13 AM
Teramining update

VPS' total hash rate is just above 6.5Th/s putting Teramining at 1.17Th/s. We also had a pretty good week with mining as we came in at 110.15% of PPS.

The semi-private pool is now at 25Th/s.

I continue to travel to keep equipment coming online.

There should be an email update coming for all Gigaminers and Teraminers regarding the start of the Teramining contract window and opening up upgrades again.

Best,
James
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 31, 2013, 02:49:54 AM
is this kinda like cloudhashing?
vip
July 29, 2013, 07:03:09 PM
Wanna ask this some time... what do you mean VPS .. i.e. ur private hardware or .. Tera + Giga ?!

Teramining is a percentage of the overall hash rate. Sorry if that was confusing.

As a side note, if any Gigaminers or Teraminers are going to be in New York for the conference tomorrow and would like to meet up, ping me.

james at gigamining dot com
Activity: 547
Merit: 531
First bits: 12good
July 29, 2013, 04:43:06 PM
Wanna ask this some time... what do you mean VPS .. i.e. ur private hardware or .. Tera + Giga ?!
vip
July 29, 2013, 01:33:32 PM
Teramining update

Most of my GPUs went offline this week. Luckily they are no longer even a blip on the overall hash rate with VPS currently running at 5.6Th/s and Teramining just shy of 1Th/s.

Last week we ran at 88.64% PPS.

The semi-private pool is now at 22.5Th/s.

Best,
James
Pages:
Jump to: