Pages:
Author

Topic: Gigamining / Teramining - page 8. (Read 216399 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
September 16, 2013, 05:48:43 PM
Well, mine is not in process... still unpaid though as I am still refusing to sign these statements that were not part of the original deal.
We know.  There is no need for you to keep beating that dead horse.

I suppose Giga appreciates the free bump; however, others will not appreciate the meaningless responses... such as this one Wink
I can do this all day Wink
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
September 16, 2013, 04:28:18 PM
Well, mine is not in process... still unpaid though as I am still refusing to sign these statements that were not part of the original deal.

I suppose Giga appreciates the free bump; however, others will not appreciate the meaningless responses... such as this one Wink
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
September 16, 2013, 03:45:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
September 16, 2013, 03:42:33 PM

makes sense... given that everything else in the "original deal" is exactly the same... let me just log in to my online account managed by GLBSE...

perhaps I can file an online ticket with Nefario???  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
September 16, 2013, 03:22:23 PM
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
September 16, 2013, 11:24:33 AM
Teramining Update

We ran at 109.18% PPS last week. Definitely a good week.  Smiley

Gigamining Update

More claims have come in and have been approved since the lull over the last few weeks.

If you have a claim in process that has not been completed (aka paid) please contact me: james at gigamining dot com

Best,
James
vip
September 12, 2013, 01:03:57 PM
James, when are you going to tell us what you are going to do with the contracts that are not claimed?

My suggestion is that you donate the accumulated bitcoins to charity.

I certain appreciate your suggestion. Unfortunately the liabilities remain and it would be ill advised to do such a thing while claims are still coming in.
legendary
Activity: 2100
September 12, 2013, 12:53:27 PM
James,
it is great that you remind people about the claims. Thank you for that.
I am still waiting for an answer on my claim from [email protected] about the bitcoin payment address.
Can you help out?
thanks

Please email me directly with any questions you have.

james at gigamining dot com

Thanks,
James

thanks & sent
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
September 12, 2013, 12:33:55 PM
James, when are you going to tell us what you are going to do with the contracts that are not claimed?

My suggestion is that you donate the accumulated bitcoins to charity.
vip
September 12, 2013, 12:00:19 PM
James,
I am still waiting for an answer on my claim from [email protected] about the bitcoin payment address.
Can you help out?
thanks

Please email me directly with any questions you have.

james at gigamining dot com

Thanks,
James
legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
September 12, 2013, 04:56:44 AM
At what date, this equipment will become obsolete - not earning profit.
BTW, revenue is not profit, so lets not try that joke Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
September 11, 2013, 03:54:59 PM
Teramining update

As previously stated, we have reached our final hash rate of 12.95Th/s. We ran at 83.22% PPS last week. Definitely not our greatest week, but you have to have the bad to have the good.

Gigamining Update

I have heard nary a peep from any other Gigaminers who would like to claim. If I do not hear anything by next Monday, Gigamining claims will be closed.

If you have a claim in process that has not been completed (aka paid) please contact me: james at gigamining dot com

Best,
James

James,
Can you help out?
thanks
vip
September 09, 2013, 01:22:55 PM
Teramining update

As previously stated, we have reached our final hash rate of 12.95Th/s. We ran at 83.22% PPS last week. Definitely not our greatest week, but you have to have the bad to have the good.

Gigamining Update

I have heard nary a peep from any other Gigaminers who would like to claim. If I do not hear anything by next Monday, Gigamining claims will be closed.

Best,
James
vip
September 08, 2013, 11:36:38 AM
What? Answering the same questions over and over, the person insults and questions of your integrity? Really, that wan't entertaining for you?

The last year has been, hands down, one of the most difficult periods of my entire life. It has also proved to be one of the most rewarding as I have learned a lot about myself and it has helped me to grow.

I believe I let my sarcasm come through in my previous post which doesn't usually convey well over the intertubes. Smiley
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
September 08, 2013, 09:58:32 AM
I remember when this thread was entertaining. Tongue

I'm glad the last year has been entertaining for you.  Roll Eyes

It is certainly more entertaining for me now that we have trudged though and come out the other side.  Tongue

What? Answering the same questions over and over, the person insults and questions of your integrity? Really, that wan't entertaining for you? At least you had all the fun behind the scenes stuff like meeting with lawyers, getting a simple database query from a certain irishman and getting answers and deliveries from BFL. Smiley
vip
September 07, 2013, 09:22:11 PM

I'm glad the last year has been entertaining for you.  Roll Eyes

It is certainly more entertaining for me now that we have trudged though and come out the other side.  Tongue
Activity: 826
September 07, 2013, 07:52:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
September 07, 2013, 07:03:49 PM

It's now time to hunker down and hope other manufacturers start up with delays to maximize the profitability of the equipment received.  Lips sealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE ?
vip
September 07, 2013, 04:34:21 PM
Teramining Update

We've reached our final hash rate of 12,951Gh/s. With Teramining at 24% of this, the final hash rate comes out to 3,108Th/s or 11.41Mh/s.

It's now time to hunker down and hope other manufacturers start up with delays to maximize the profitability of the equipment received.  Lips sealed
vip
September 06, 2013, 08:45:04 PM
Wow!  They better have some A++ tight security for that price.  I hope for your sake they cheap electricity too.

Prices go down when your order moar...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: