Pages:
Author

Topic: Gigampz: Power Supply Kits & Adapters For Bitcoin Mining. Industrial grade. - page 5. (Read 68185 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
We still have about 5 DPS-1200 boards in stock and hundred of DPS-800GBA boards ready to ship.  With the slump in Bitcoin price we are willing to entertain offers for large orders of boards.  Our stock of DPS-800GBA boards is piling up so we need to clear them out.  Make an offer.
Lead time?

Edit: just read this:
Do you have one for the IBM 2000W

Not on the shelf but we can do a custom order for almost any power supply at customer request.  Typical lead time for a custom order is 3 - 8 weeks depending on your lead time vs. cost requirements and availability of the required connectors.  Typical minimum order is going to be 100 - 300 boards to be cost effective but it varies by PSU.

Which answers my question. I only need 5 to 10 units, so I guess that's out of the question.

3 weeks is our typical lead time if all the parts are readily available.  We stock our DPS-800GBA (1000 Watt PSU) product for immediate delivery and it is priced to be competitive on a $/watt basis with the DPS-2000bb if you are buying multiple.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Lead time?

Edit: just read this:

Not on the shelf but we can do a custom order for almost any power supply at customer request.  Typical lead time for a custom order is 3 - 8 weeks depending on your lead time vs. cost requirements and availability of the required connectors.  Typical minimum order is going to be 100 - 300 boards to be cost effective but it varies by PSU.

Which answers my question. I only need 5 to 10 units, so I guess that's out of the question.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
i wanna get the 4pcs kits of DSP-1200FBA  + cables  + board (if $22 each.. Cheesy)

or

3pcs dps 2000bb kit

btw... my last order has already arrive and im happy to it  Roll Eyes

hope i got discount this time Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
interested in DPS-2000bb power boards. what the price is?

Ditto.
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
interested in DPS-2000bb power boards. what the price is?
    A few announcements...

1. Got a fresh shipment of DPS-800GBA boards yesterday for anyone looking for good pricing on a volume order.  We can offer volume pricing as low as $22 per board for orders of 100+ boards.

2. We are down to our last 5 Common Slot boards (DSP1200-FBA)  Get them  while they last.  We also have some DSP-1200FBA PSUs we can sell with these boards if you want a whole kit.

3. We now have board designs for the DPS-2000bb, and the Dell Z750p available for custom order.  Minimum order for a custom order is 150 boards and lead time is typically 3 weeks.  Pricing depends on desired quantity, lead time, and part availability.

DPS-2000bb Album

Back in stock on power supplies cables and boards.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Great product, cannot hesitate to recommend to anyone.
already paid ... pm sent... thank you

Order shipped check your PMs for tracking.  Thanks
already paid ... pm sent... thank you
We are back in stock on cables, a good amount of boards left, we are running low on PSUs but have more scheduled to arrive on Wednesday.  Seems to be a rush to acquire PSU's now that Antminer is shipping their latest batch.
request sent, i want to order some Cheesy thank you

can yo quote me for  4pcs and 5pcs full set kit of  + shipping HP DL580 G5 HP DPS-1200FBA 

i want to see how much is the difference when i add 1kit and less 1 kit

thank you
Just got 2 of your adapters for the HP Common Slot PSU's and gotta say, very nice.

Thanks!  glad you're happy with them.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
Just got 2 of your adapters for the HP Common Slot PSU's and gotta say, very nice.

The only niggle I would have for the next batch is lose the connections to the 4 pins (2 top, 2 bottom) on either side of where the + and _ power planes on the psu come together. It will minimize chance of a short if the psu board/socket are a hair off alignment.

For info on finding out what the other control pins do, try http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18058250&postcount=599

Link to the complete specs list pdf current to Feb this year http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c04111541 Covers every variant of them so you know what the exact specs are.
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

Right now geekoscience is out of the 2000w.  It is very popular.  I would like to order some.  How much?

Activity: 322
3D Printed!
Woot! Finally!!!!

Printing the final revision now. The print I started last night turned out really well. The fitment was spot on! I've beefed up a couple of the walls and will have pics of the completed production ready case. As always, my cases feature a tool-less installation (snap-fit) but also have optional screw locations for securing the board/case to the PSU. Just gotta whip up a design for the front feet to level the PSU and good to go. I will be designing a stacking rack for these PSU's too!

I will be shipping 2-4 cases your way today and the rest asap!
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Gotta give credit where credit is due. pmorici delivered. I ordered 5 on Tuesday got my units today!!! Excellent work and thanks. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: