Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 17. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 04:43:51 AM
I think many women are worried right here, it isn't always distinct while they are the as soon as who're involve in crypto, it's far just like having an everyday character on crypto. a lot of my pals also are on this forum and they are ladies, and the most a laugh part is that they may be those who're greater eager to investigate and to take a look at crypto *just my opinion.
Activity: 522
Merit: 13
August 15, 2018, 03:33:02 AM
I know a girl around me who deals with the stock market but she is not interested in crypto money. I think we should give girls some time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
August 15, 2018, 03:12:55 AM
I'm a girl and for several years in the crypto..was asik but no longer mining is not profitable in my opinion..a little bit of trading, bounty a little bit, in General, the crypto also appeals to me as four years ago)
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 03:05:22 AM
Being a lady doesn't mean that you cannot be effective and active in crypto world. One just need to be careful and hardworking. If they can plan their schedule well there is nothing stopping them from earning money.
Activity: 89
August 15, 2018, 03:00:49 AM
I think that there are many women who work with the crypto currency.
Now most of the women are self-sufficient and they can afford to invest in the crypto currency.
And I don`t think that this is bad)
Activity: 127
August 15, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
I carefully read the post in this forum. Why do so many people think that girls are not willing to join this cryptocurrency world? I am the girl who encrypts the currency world. I am very interested in encryption. I also have girls who like cryptocurrency like me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
August 15, 2018, 02:55:26 AM
Women in the recent past have been reserved and skeptical in their approach on the crypto market, most of them in fear of making losses, most o the times the ladies arent as willing risk takers as men. as time went on though, there has been an increase in the number of women in the crypto arena.  an indication of crypto growth as more people are willing to take a chance on it
Activity: 48
August 15, 2018, 02:50:44 AM
I believe that there are many girls like me in the world of encryption, full of hope for cryptocurrencies, and full of confidence and patience for it. Together we grow with cryptocurrencies. I will always invest in it.
I think that girls are too emotional and they end up giving up on trading. I don't know of any successful woman that trades coins.
Activity: 78
August 15, 2018, 02:47:20 AM
I believe that there are many girls like me in the world of encryption, full of hope for cryptocurrencies, and full of confidence and patience for it. Together we grow with cryptocurrencies. I will always invest in it.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 02:42:08 AM
In my opinion, there may be many who join the Cryptocurrency are women.
I think women also have a curiosity like men towards cryptocurrency.
I think the Cryptocurrency business work can be done at home so housewives can do this as their work to increase household income.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 02:25:12 AM
I have a lot of friends that are girsl who are very active in this filled.Same like men they are also participating in bounties,airdrops and also made their tradings.I also introduce crypto currency to my girlfriend and let her do the airdrops.Sooner we will do bounties together and i hope crypto will live longer.
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 02:24:26 AM
Young ladies are less in crypto putting as well as in partner promoting, cpa advertising, forex exchanging, duplicate composition, web advancements and outlining and so on. All in all young ladies aren't occupied with something besides some online life stages.
Activity: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:19:09 AM
I am the girl in the world of cryptocurrency. My best friend is also a girl in the world of cryptocurrency. Many girls around me join the world of cryptocurrency. For us, the world of cryptocurrency can not only learn a lot, but also earn a lot of money
Activity: 206
August 15, 2018, 02:16:36 AM
What's the association of not putting resources into cryptographic money and tending to your family? I concur that the number of inhabitants in ladies here in the cryptoworld is very little, and I'm pleased that I'm a piece of it. I'm simply scrutinizing your answer, about the pertinence of dealing with family in not being include in crypto.
Activity: 23
August 15, 2018, 02:14:29 AM
Crypto doesn't differentiate the girls and boys. Everyone can participate in Crypto. Moreover, in this day, many girls are also interested in crypto because of the profits and benefits that they can gain. In around me, I can find out some girls that participate in crypto to join the bounty or even being a trader.
Activity: 75
August 15, 2018, 02:11:29 AM
Hello friends of the forum, I am also a girl. I am a cryptocurrency that I know through my friends. I am very interested in cryptocurrency. The job I am working on now is the bounty hunter. I started to add cryptocurrencies. I will keep going.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 02:09:02 AM
I think there are very few girls here. And those girls who were invited here by guys. And personally I find it hard to imagine a girl in this place. But I definitely saw one girl here in the comments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 02:04:01 AM
What's wrong with a woman there in the crypto? It is a global system of crypto, in which anyone anywhere can access it. So certainly there is no restriction between women and men. Maybe the women here would indeed be more play with emotions and feelings. So it will be easier to fall for it.
Activity: 247
August 15, 2018, 02:01:56 AM
It must be known that the girls are not happy with speculation and high risk like crypto, this is what makes me sure that girls are not more than 5% as crypto users.
Activity: 55
August 15, 2018, 02:00:29 AM
I know a minimum of 5 girlfriends who have entered and know this market crypto currency) Especially very well in this began to understand.
Pages:
Jump to: