Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 19. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 08:09:40 AM
Many people think there are only a few women who use crypto-currencies to make some money, I think it is a pride for them and for others but no matter how many they are will not make the price soar. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 12, 2018, 01:21:29 AM
I think it's very natural for women to know and participate in the crypto world. We need to know that the majority of women in the world like challenges and trade. many of them rely on it to earn income. it is very natural that someone who knows this teaches their wife or sister, to achieve success with their loved ones.
I am also very sure if many women from this forum participated.
Activity: 138
August 11, 2018, 10:55:50 PM
yes, there are girls in crpyto but there are only few too because i think the other girls cant understand crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 11, 2018, 10:52:52 PM
I do not think that there are not many girls in the crypto world. Mostly investment sector is dominated by men and the crypto market is no exception. However, in my opinion, cryptocurrency is the right place to help empower women financially by participating them in it. They can become financially independent by involving in it. Hurry up girls.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 10:43:41 PM
I am sure that for women there are still enthusiasts. but it's not so big. proved that many women became a team in the ico team. and now there are also many who become investors
Activity: 125
August 11, 2018, 10:42:20 PM
Young lady who joins crypto are more sorted out than folks. Getting into crypto needs association, time administration and a will to do what must be managed without being sluggish, and a young lady would all be able to do that easily. Im not saying that young ladies are superior to folks with regards to joining crypto. Its simply that it doesnt matter if a young lady join here reason they can likewise do what others can.
Activity: 209
August 11, 2018, 06:43:58 PM
Well I can say few of them are here those that believe in what a man can do definitely a woman can do it as well as for I think I have girls around me that am the one that introduce crypto to them and they well really doing well on it
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
August 11, 2018, 06:40:02 PM
Girls are certainly fewer, partly because in many countries they have difficulty accessing money and the internet.
But those who deal with trading are very good, and have nothing to envy to male competitors.
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
I know some few moms who are into crypto trading and they're actually doing better and more profit than mine
Activity: 39
August 11, 2018, 08:00:00 AM
it's rare to find. many bad judgments to women who are active in crypto world, it's better to be anonymous.
Actually, I don't care about gender. what is the difference between male and female in crypto world. all have the same purpose when join here.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 07:59:36 AM
I believe the number of women getting their interest in crypto are now increasing specially after the hype around bitcoin last year.
Activity: 25
August 11, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
MOST women are just more conservative then men in nature. We men like taking risks that might fuck up our whole life lol. MOST women are not that careless.

Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
It’s a male dominated market, likewise with sticks. There are a few women around though, don’t be mistaken.

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:25:14 AM
I think that girls in the world of crypto currency are very necessary. They are softer and more patient with the different kinds of events. And more as for me the woman is able to cope with her emotions. And these are very significant factors in the cryptomir.
Activity: 23
August 11, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
As a woman I also feel no different from men in pursuing crypto currency. It was initially difficult, but I think anyone either men or women pastu feel difficult when first enter this forum.
Activity: 52
August 11, 2018, 03:56:38 AM
Is such a title disrespectful to women? The investment field does not distinguish between gender and ethnicity. Girls are welcome to join the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 03:44:16 AM
cryptocurrency this can be done by anyone. in fact there are no special requirements, requires that a man must work. I think there is no harm in women also participated in the crypto. Because the fate of someone no one knows. Who knows precisely this woman can be more successful than on crypto.
Activity: 26
August 11, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
Crypto world does not limit or make rules about its users. Kritpo accepts all types of people, tribes, citizens and even aliens, hehehe. What is clear is that I am happy to see women also participating in this crypto world business. let's fly the crypto world better and can produce maximum profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 09:56:54 PM
I can say that there are lots of women who are interested in crypto and even famous celebrity are now engaging in cryptocurrency i can name one of these celebs just like Olga buzova who is famous in their own country she make her own token which is buzcoin
Activity: 61
August 10, 2018, 09:31:36 PM
My wife is very interested in crypto, and reads. It's really helping me .
Pages:
Jump to: