Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 21. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 07, 2018, 09:19:16 AM
Crypto does not see gender type. It's good for both girls and men. Krypto world is very beneficial, especially with women who already know the world of crypto will be very happy because it can have their own money in large quantities.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I believe our project, The Idol Network, is the perfect platform to bring the number of women in the crypto world up. We are building a platform that provides innovative solutions to allow empowering engagement and seamless interaction between the entertainment industry’s key players: Fans, Stars, and Entertainment Companies. Our hope is that once a particular celebrity uses our platform, their fans with make the jump into the crypto world as well.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 07, 2018, 02:33:57 AM
The gender is not the determination of person's mind so I am sure that if the person is smart, could contribute something meaningful, he could do it without any thoughts about gender.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 01:10:23 AM
My boyfriend was the one who taught and encouraged me to learn about crypto. He told me that I can do the same thing that he's doing to earn money. That time, he joined signature campaign and asked me if I would like to try it. And I said yes. Now, I am doing it on my own.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 07, 2018, 12:48:35 AM
Crypto is a land that is open to anyone. Will not be gender point of view, both women as well as men. I think it has the same rights in crypto. so it doesn't matter if it's a woman joined in crypto.
D J
Activity: 59
August 07, 2018, 12:29:11 AM
Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 12:26:27 AM
I do not know how on the stock exchanges, But there are a lot of girls on this forum, I saw many girls in social networks who campaign for generosity.
Activity: 138
August 07, 2018, 12:15:50 AM
I figure we can not think little of the quantity of the ladies who are in the digital currency world. I experience issues in assessing the quantity of them, however as I would see it, the ladies in the digital money world have a major influence.
Activity: 60
August 07, 2018, 12:11:11 AM
He's the Crypto world, so you can be anonymous. No gender, no age .
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 10:05:40 PM
At the moment they make up a very small percentage of the community but every day i'm seeing more girls in the forums and crypto chats which is great because i believe they have a lot to contribute to the crypto space. I'm hoping in the future the gender gap in crypto will become much less so we can benefit from their innovative ideas and unique approach!
Activity: 229
August 06, 2018, 09:48:54 PM
I am a girl my co-worker introduce me this technology.. it sound interesting so i join..this is good opportunity to me because it helps me a lot to get an extra income to pay for my daily expense..
Activity: 228
August 06, 2018, 08:05:23 AM
Yes, At the moment too many girls already involved in cryptocurrency. If you follow telegram group and you can see there are too many girls and they are very expert in cryptocurrency trading. Nowadays some girl starts to invest in ICO Program and they are making good money for ICO project. It’s very good for our whole county because girls are very active in new technology.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 06, 2018, 03:39:42 AM
All friends say is true, very few women have invested or conducted campaigns on Crypto, but I often find female telegram accounts on telegrams, but sometimes it is difficult to believe. in my country there were some who were really women they were very skilled in crypto and I was very impressed with this woman. Crypto is currently still a lot of users in the world, mostly men. but if you see the ico project maybe in each project there will be some women who are part of their team
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
All things considered, the ladies there are extremely a great deal, I even conversed with one ( engaged with the bounty) and we would not like to charge tokens, however at last it is I reached a Manager and tackled the issue both for himself and for me. With the goal that's alright.
Activity: 64
August 06, 2018, 01:51:45 AM
Hi guys. I am a lady. As a lady, I am interested in different issues related to the crypto money market. The ladies are very talented in money.
Activity: 279
August 05, 2018, 11:51:09 PM
a woman does not need to think about or interfere in the crypto world or work, girls should learn how to take care of their home and children, work problems what men say, that should be applied
Activity: 20
August 05, 2018, 11:17:25 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
it's very strange that you share in the cryptoworld of men and women, for a long time already as a whole in the IT industry girls do not go behind, wake up
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

My wife trades on the exchange. She has received a higher mathematical education, so for her, trading is even easier. I think there are not so many girls in the forum - less than guys - but they are!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 12:44:45 AM

The other day, I read the information that there is only 5% of women that deal with the cryptocurrency. Probably, girls are thinking more about other things, not about the ways how to earn much money.
Activity: 175
August 03, 2018, 11:52:58 PM
I dont think that being in the world of crypto there is a difference in gender issue i think as long as you do your job and task then we can enjoy both boy and girls being crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: