Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 47. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I think people trying your luck at the crypto world is not only a man only.
Because of my friend also women they started learning about crypto, even it is already starting from yesterday.
And I believe that it is very much a woman once tried to trade investment because they also have the ability to it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

There are more men who are related to cryptocurrency more than men because most of the business in the corporate world is being handle by a man so there is no doubt that the majority is the gender of a male.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Women are very good at managing finances, so they can realize themselves in trading. But women have a lot of emotions, and this can negatively affect the results of trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I do not understand why we are singling out girls here? Can not they take part in crypto-currencies? I think that they can and should, because time dictates the use of new technologies for all people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
I told my girlfriend about Cryptocurrencies before long ago, but she's to busy to join. Now, we both enjoy profits and knowledge from this forum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I don’t make any difference between guys and girls in their interest in cryptocurrencies. If a human is smart, intellectual and posses great character than such man will be successful inevitably.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think it does not matter here, but if you are just interested- probably 10-20% of girls here, maybe they are not just used to deal with such things, because they seem boring. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I know two girls that work with bounty and trade a bit. In one book about trading i read the opinion, that girls may be more successfull in trading because of their skill of following the schemes.
Activity: 105
I think there is, it would be too stereotypical to think that no one is teaching their women-companions about the cryptocurrency market. It's a good market to be in, and you can get good profit from it, so why not? Also, it would be too one-sided to think that there are no women, who have invested by themselves and have shown interest in this industry. Although I think that there are more men in here, I think that there is also a good population of women investing in the market.
Activity: 238
I participate in bounty campaigns and bought a mining pool. In the future I want to invest in trading. But I want to give my money to professional trader. I think it will be to difficult to do it myself)) and I will loose all money.  Cheesy
Activity: 518
You rarely find girls who are interested in cryptocurrency. Girls are more interested in entertainment and fashion. There are few in science and technology but majority are men! We should encourage more girls in to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
In my environment, only men are traders and those who are a bit versed in mining farms. I think that women also work very well with the crypto currency.
Activity: 153
My girlfriend is a trader. She understands this better than me.  Cheesy
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
I have a girlfriend and I have taught her and her brother about crypto currency but it seems like women are not very interested in this topic, it is her brother who is a interested about this.
Activity: 490
for the participation of crypto, there is no difference you are a man or a woman, the main thing is the desire to develop and earn), I have many familiar women who invest in the cryptocurrency and also are engaged in teaching crypto all comers.
Activity: 2
It is true that the crypto world has diversity issues, and only a few percent of cryptocurrency users are women. However, there are many amazing girls and women involved as journalists, founders and consultants who set a nice example for the rest of us. In order to make blockchain and cryptocurrencies succeed in the long term, it requires that also women adopt these technologies in the early majority. I've experienced that a great way to start is by going to meetups and start talking to friends who are already involved in crypto.
Activity: 324
Mai Fujimoto, who is also Miss Bitcoin, - the Japanese heritage of the world is crypto-currency. Mai is a well-known investor in bitcoin, the CEO of Grecone Inc., the creator of the service for donatics in the KIZUNA crypt, as well as the adviser and consultant on crypto-currencies and lock-up. By the way, in her interviews she repeatedly admitted that she has not kept her savings in the bank for many years, but immediately transfers all the profits of her companies to the bitcoins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm a girl and I'm doing like what you did, airdrops, bounties, and investing in different exchanges. It depends on the interest to do such things. Gender is not a factor. For me, participating in different sort of cryptocurrencies is fun. You will also enjoying in making money from all of it. Me and my boyfriend are both in the cryptocurrency world.

Now a days what boys can do, girls can. I have known a lot of girls who invest and joins crypto activities. To improve financial aspect there's no gender that discriminate an individual to achieve ones goal. As long as you have the determination, courage and guts to stand out. Females have the qualifications crypto is needing and as part of the society they are contributors of its success too.

Well I think as long as you have the tolerance for risk and you know you're doing then you're in. No ifs and buts. In fact, we don't really know what's the gender of Satoshi Nakamoto and he/she decides to let the identity to be keep so there will be no discrimination to arise. Because honestly, if Nakamoto is a female many will doubt bitcoin and he/she chooses to hide in the men like name Nakamoto. But I know that the majority here is men and that's a fact.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
It is very important that the number of women grow in all areas, not only in the business sector. Due to this, all aspects cryptoeconomy we can take a look again
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

I really don't know how much girls are engaged in crypto currency market in this forum, but you can create a Thread which contains a poll in order to identify how many girls are in this forum. But the problem you might encounter is that other member can troll your thread because they can fake their identity if its a guy or women. I used to teach my girlfriend especially the terms we use in digital currency world which she not understand but she not interested in trading, more likely she is afraid investing on it but she's been always supportive to me especially in opportunity trading.
Pages:
Jump to: