Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 44. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 06, 2018, 08:46:53 AM
I am personally acquainted with many girls who are interested in cryptocurrency. I do not see anything wrong with that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

I'm a girl, and yes, I do not deny that my husband sent me to the crypto currency. at first it was difficult, but now after half a year I'm already fine in the topic! and girls in this business can be much better than men! Smiley Wink
I totally agree with you. I believe that in the world of cryptocurrencies there is no gender division and anyone can become anyone he wants, it all depends on the time you spend on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 06, 2018, 08:42:14 AM
I am a part of one community where the admin is a girl,and she is much wiser and more experiences then all of us are.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
June 06, 2018, 02:20:36 AM
There is no gender bias in crypto currency but I can see from this forum that there are few girls engaged in crypto currency trading and I can say that there are few managers in bounty and signature campaigns who run the programs for projects which is good to see. Personally I think girls involved in crypto is bit less compared to other industry.
Activity: 103
June 06, 2018, 02:17:32 AM
I think girls are born with the qualities of care and patience. These two features are advantages in any industry, and are no exception in the cryptocurrency market. Although the proportion of girls in the market is relatively small, it does not mean that their ability is low. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
June 05, 2018, 01:07:48 PM
If you are a man, are you looking for a wife who is aligned with you ??  Grin Grin Grin
I'm sure a lot of women here, the article everyone likes to make money and knowledge
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:33:30 PM
don't know how but I think quite a lot. This is a great place to invest or seek income to anyone so I think too many girls here. Crypto is indeed great things and having lots of enthusiasts from various walks of life. If the husband and wife all joined in the crypto will certainly become a family with great results.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 12:31:42 PM
To me i don't see anything wrong on it this days you see much women in the cryptocurrency world.It seems to me that women invest very little in cryptocurrency。.can compare them with men anyway.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
June 05, 2018, 12:19:36 PM
It seems to me that not many girls are engaged in such activities. Firstly, it is difficult to understand this sphere and it is also necessary to be very patient and cold-blooded in making decisions, and this is not about them)
Activity: 98
June 05, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
It is true that at present there are only a few girls in the world of cryptocurrency, but the number is growing rapidly. I think, Within a year a lot of girls would be in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 05:03:00 AM
As you have rightly said crypto is really interesting. I am also wondering why so many of us guys find it difficult to introduce ladies around us to crypto. I strongly believe that well determined and focused ladies should be able to participate in crypto as well and make good profits from it. If we guys will be ready to give them the necessary tips and updates they need, I don't see why ladies shouldn't be able to function maximally in crypto business. I know of a friend whose wife has started crypto because her husband taught her how to go about it. I am also working on my wife to join crypto too and I believe she will soon start.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 04:42:06 AM
I think there are very few girls in the cryptocurrency. Only 1-2 women out of 1,000 participants. However, it is increasing every year. After all, men are more talented than women in investment consciousness. Do you think so?
Activity: 79
June 05, 2018, 01:54:03 AM
Girls or women, whatever name you called them are in crypto business. I know so many them who are bounty hunters. They are making money doing bounty campaigns in this forum. I personally encourage so many who are not working to join the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:53:23 AM
It is sporadic to date cover blacks adorning in cryptocurrency bazars. Because well-nigh of them don't annoyance, they care enlarged active their families and their children.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
June 03, 2018, 01:31:41 PM
Well 404 Girlfriend not found. I would be really interested to teach her these kind of techy stuffs but getting one to be interested would kind of be a wild hunt. Mostly it would be nerds into technologies where I can appreciate it as part of their traits somehow, I would be willing to teach her these kind of things.
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
of my friends, girls no one is engaged in cryptocurrency.maybe because they have household chores.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 03, 2018, 01:27:16 PM
I think girls in the world of cryptocurrency should be very few. But I reject them. Welcome them to join the big family of cryptocurrencies. This is an equal movement for all.
There's no doubt to join girls in world of crypto because it is an opportunity for all that like to involve and get good money. To have a bigger income and not having a capital we can participate in a bounty. We are All welcome, its not  about the gender.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
I think girls in the world of cryptocurrency should be very few. But I reject them. Welcome them to join the big family of cryptocurrencies. This is an equal movement for all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 01:13:15 PM
I'm a girl and I'm doing like what you did, airdrops, bounties, and investing in different exchanges. It depends on the interest to do such things. Gender is not a factor. For me, participating in different sort of cryptocurrencies is fun. You will also enjoying in making money from all of it. Me and my boyfriend are both in the cryptocurrency world.

But why does your profile say 'Male'. May be you forgot to correct that or is this your boyfriend's profile?
Anyway Gender will never be a factor in cryptocurrency.
I don't think it matters if the participants are male or female, or can hamper and affect the development of cryptocurrency. Everyone is welcome in the team, as long as she is able to perform, willing, committed, has passion and positive then I believe she can greatly contribute for the growth of cryptocurrency. Women have surpassed the stereotyping era, and prove themselves that they too can be as productive as men.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
I met many girls involved in investing in the crypto currency. Intelligent girls. And it was amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: