Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 48. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In order to encourage women to use and believe the cryptocurrency, you just need to establish aesthetic characteristics, convenience for users. It is also important to simply raise awareness of the female half of Bitcoin, about what benefits can be from the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
I might want to teach my wife what I know. But she's not interested. I think that if she starts to deal with this topic, I will starve. Because cryptocurrency is addictive and difficult to get out of it.Better that women do not climb into the affairs of men. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 383
Bitcoin is a complex and cruel financial trend.No one stops women from using the cryptocurrency, but there is no slightest encouragement for this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think the field of cryptocurrency is a male paradise. It is not suitable for women because we must rely on cryptocurrency in exchange for more women's favor. The purpose of our male is sometimes very simple, that is, the house, the car, the woman. Haha, this does not seem to be very popular ~ but I still think that women are not suitable for this area, I do not like tigress!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I'm a girl and I'm doing like what you did, airdrops, bounties, and investing in different exchanges. It depends on the interest to do such things. Gender is not a factor. For me, participating in different sort of cryptocurrencies is fun. You will also enjoying in making money from all of it. Me and my boyfriend are both in the cryptocurrency world.

Now a days what boys can do, girls can. I have known a lot of girls who invest and joins crypto activities. To improve financial aspect there's no gender that discriminate an individual to achieve ones goal. As long as you have the determination, courage and guts to stand out. Females have the qualifications crypto is needing and as part of the society they are contributors of its success too.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
I'm a girl and I'm doing like what you did, airdrops, bounties, and investing in different exchanges. It depends on the interest to do such things. Gender is not a factor. For me, participating in different sort of cryptocurrencies is fun. You will also enjoying in making money from all of it. Me and my boyfriend are both in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I have a few female investment friends, but they only buy and sell cryptocurrencies. There aren’t as many projects as you do! They also like the cryptocurrency! We are always discussing market conditions together!!
Activity: 337
It seems to me that women invest very little in cryptocurrency。

I am one of those girls in the world of crypto. Yes, we are small in number. But it doesn't mean that some of men in this forum can underestimate our capability. We, women are so dedicated when it comes to work. Me, though I am busy taking care of my kids, I can also join in bounty campaigns so that I can earn for my family.
Activity: 321

I'm a girl, and yes, I do not deny that my husband sent me to the crypto currency. at first it was difficult, but now after half a year I'm already fine in the topic! and girls in this business can be much better than men! Smiley Wink

Gender is not the factor of who can earn much money through trading or investing. we are now live in technology era which all people can operate it through learning and about talent. This shows that the future is very bright for the cryptocurrency industry as more ladies are also getting on board to push the agenda
Activity: 210
I think that for most girls there is no place here, because these creatures do not have any logic and understanding in simple things, but here still need to get into the system of crippling goods and it is very difficult for them!
Activity: 168
Enough to dream of all the riches of the world! It's time to act and soon you will get a lot of experience and prospects in development! Discover this new promising project - P2PS https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 336
who cares what gender you are. I think gender, race age on affiliation is completely irrelevant to any other financial market. if you're good at it ,it doesn't matter what you're like in life.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
There are more girls here than you think of, and they are very good.
Actually, they rather stay anonymous just to not be harassed.
Activity: 22
I have always thought that it is important to teach your dear ones about the things you consider being important so I taught my girl about cryptocurrency
Activity: 11
Surely many women who participate in teh world crypto currency, they learn more and what to know a lot about cryptocurrency. their thoughness because women are more sensitive about anything and that's good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
I think now alot of girls jump in to crypto because cryptocurrency market open for all people around the world. And crypto offer opportunity to make money by more easy. In my country also alot of girls who want to make money from crypto,.like become trader and bounty hunter.
Activity: 126
Normally women are not so much technologically inclined but I think now most ladies are making the effort to flow with technology and some women are investing in cryptocurrency and some ladies are even bounty hunters now.I know about four ladies who are bounty hunters.This shows that the future is very bright for the cryptocurrency industry as more ladies are also getting on board to push the agenda
Activity: 56
If you want to invest in ICO, then pay attention to the project Vireo. This ICO is very interesting and promising! Try it!
Activity: 112
Thank to mine, I started to learn about cryptos and blockchain  Grin
First, few years ago she said that bought some SibCoin. Like a boyfriend, I thought that is some kind of perfumes or smth like that.
But after that, googled it. And find that it's a token on a blockchain. So, that's was my start with a blockchain and a crypto)
Yeah, and she can't still explain why she choose SibCoin. But made a huge profit and still buy it)
Activity: 22
According to the girl about the currency crypto is a golden bride for her. crypto for girl is actually easiers to work and understand because they are accustomed to shopping and count them everyday, consumtive conditions will make girl more abservant to see the opportunity to hold or sell it as needed.
Pages:
Jump to: