Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 59. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
Talking about girls in crypto let's focus on particular examples.
I will provide this one, which I discovered recently watching youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQVMuPI2sNM

Young girl, very beautiful and already co-founder of big project in crypto!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 03:52:05 PM
Recently, I notice the growth of girls in this area and in this market, men tell their women, brothers sisters and that more and more girls start trading coins
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
I have one girl that is interested in crypto. I have explained her everything I know about airdrops, bounties, signature campaigns. She understands it quite well. Some of my friends and relatives still don't get it yet, but she is doing just fine. Maybe it is easier for guys to get into crypto, but some things women understand better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 03:10:09 PM
It is the good way of getting good profit and it is the best opportunity for the women also as they can work easily from home. I think that we  should taught girls how to be a good player in crypto world.
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 03:00:19 PM
Even though few guys still believe that it's strange or awkward that ladies join the crypto currency world, some other guys are teaching their girlfriend and husband teaching their Wife. Lately i saw a girl teaching her boyfriend. Girls are already in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 08, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I really don't know exactly as to how many girls are really into this kind of stuff because I have tried my best to drag my sister into this industry since she is more capable of investing and can really help her make more income than her regular job but she just won't believe the things I tell her no matter how thorough I do my explaining. Same goes with my girlfriend that always says she wants to but just doesn't have the bucks to spend on investing or the right amount of proficiency in speaking the English language to work on this forum or to even just share posts on social media campaigns. so sad :/
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
I've registered at this forum for a very long time ago and I can say for sure that in recent years there are much more girls appeared than before. I'm pleased that the crypto world has become interesting to all no matter male or female.
exactly here in this currency in crypto world there is no sense of what gender you are as long as you are been able to have the chance of making money and sharing thoughts with others on how are you be able to help others too there is be always no sense even there is a lot of girls here but for me this is what i observe also that more girls are here.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
April 08, 2018, 02:08:01 PM
Its me. Im in crypto around 7-8 month only. I heard about this from my friend and started to search info. It took some time to read and learn. After i put my first money in
Activity: 98
April 08, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
I do not know, maybe just a few. I find it difficult to let women pursue the crypto world because in my opinion, women are difficult to control their emotions.
I am a girl who has been working with cryptocurrency for almost a year. I want to tell you that I am very good at controlling my emotions.
Activity: 322
April 08, 2018, 01:54:44 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
it is really something great you can do many things even have ever invested in ico
I think there are many women in this forum though not as many men but I am sure the number of days will continue to increase because cryptocurrency is suitable for everyone regardless of gender
Activity: 532
April 08, 2018, 01:48:35 PM
Women are really few in the world of crypto-currencies, but to say that they can be counted on the fingers here, it would also be a mistake.
I don't think if we really talk about this issue. Well, as one of the girl here in crypto currency community I just do my job which I just rely on my husband, as he teach me how to do such things here. As I do as much as I can doing the rules and regulations in a right way.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
April 08, 2018, 11:02:34 AM
I've registered at this forum for a very long time ago and I can say for sure that in recent years there are much more girls appeared than before. I'm pleased that the crypto world has become interesting to all no matter male or female.
Activity: 280
April 07, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
Women are really few in the world of crypto-currencies, but to say that they can be counted on the fingers here, it would also be a mistake.
Activity: 10
April 07, 2018, 05:11:32 PM
I was teaching my wife, although she prefers me to be directly in charge of that, she does not trust in her own decision-making capacity
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
I am too a girl who became interested in it. I think that it is cryptocurrency the world it is very useful and it is interesting. I wish that in this area there were more girls of women. it not only income but also development.
Activity: 42
April 07, 2018, 04:24:09 PM
I think that a huge part of women think that crypto is something  incomprehensible and complex that’s why there are not many women in this area
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
April 07, 2018, 04:19:38 PM
Girls are more emotional and rely more on intuition, in trading this is unacceptable, they do not belong here.

Oh, you are wrong, it is just a stereotype. I've never seen a girl crying about having bought bitcoin for $19,900 or making some other ill-consider decision. Personally, I think that I am pretty cold-minded and calm, I can hold for a long time and sell if I see that this certain coin will never go up without worring much about it, I just let it go.
Activity: 406
April 07, 2018, 04:18:40 PM
Often there is a feeling that virtual coins are engaged mainly men. They invent and advertise them, buy and sell them, allow and prohibit them. However, if you look closely, I think it turns out that the lovely ladies — not only muses and inspirations, but also active figures in the world of crypto.
Activity: 728
April 07, 2018, 04:07:15 PM
I'm also a girl. I was involved in crypto currency, my friend. At first I was interested in what my friend does. I did not understand anything in this matter. Time passed and I learned a lot. I already participate in many projects and invest a little. I really like this topic.
Activity: 490
April 07, 2018, 03:39:39 PM
yes indeed female usually not interested about crypto currency, it is happen to me in the 3 years ago, when my brother tell me about crypto and suggest me to join in this forum, I ignore that because at the time I really don't care about it. but last year a lot of people talk about bitcoin and finally I am feel interested and try to know about it. until now I can make money in crypto , that is really helpfull for my life.
Pages:
Jump to: