Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 6. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 17, 2019, 08:45:37 AM
Binance coin bnb, has great potential to hit x3 of its price now due to the fact that its been used for binance IEO
That's more likely to happen, x3 is doable provided the market will be stable and will remain as bullish market.
When the market is bullish, a lot of devs will be interested in launching their project and the new trend now really attracts investors during IEO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 06:32:50 PM
Yggdrash, Yeed.
We got a potential for an easy 86X for the next year. So 3 x would be very easy for the next 5 months I would say if the team delivers.

At the moment it is below 8 sats on Hotbit which is a mega cheap price.

Also we are at 681 position on the CoinMarketCap and just above 2 million market cap. So this is amazing how great is the potential especially if you check our Github activity.

https://github.com/yggdrash/yggdrash

Also we are 14th place if you check us out according to the last 3 months activity on Cryptomiso.

We got one of the biggest potential in the whole market I believe. Unique opportunity. Our Mainnet is coming within 5 months also our own DEX , Dexrade. So buckle up. Fasten your seat belt. 
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 03:44:08 PM
Binance coin bnb, has great potential to hit x3 of its price now due to the fact that its been used for binance IEO
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
March 16, 2019, 05:38:25 AM
Holo has become very popular lately. I think Holo can reach 3-4 times the current price in the future. The price is very cheap in my opinion. Everyone can invest according to their budget. It is not investment advice.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 15, 2019, 06:45:52 PM
hey no one can give you the answer with 100% certainty you need to know how to invest your money and take responsibility for your decision good luck in your future decision Smiley
It depends on the situation. If you have a lot of experience and you have ideas about how to behave in such situations, why not. It is also possible to provide profit easily by attending sales at Binance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
March 15, 2019, 06:39:31 PM
hey no one can give you the answer with 100% certainty you need to know how to invest your money and take responsibility for your decision good luck in your future decision Smiley

yes right, I agree with what you say, because indeed all decisions are in each of us. others can only give a few suggestions to be able to make your reference only and determine your own destiny for selected coins as an investment.

My advice is that you should invest in coins that have a high market capitalization because they have proven to be able to continue to survive and grow again even though they have been corrected very deeply in the price.
Activity: 658
March 15, 2019, 05:09:20 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 15, 2019, 04:34:51 PM
Fairc token of faireum.io
check it out Smiley
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
February 13, 2019, 05:24:30 PM
It is not easy to suggest people invest in a project that can give them 3x profit. But if you are a long holder then you will have many opportunities to buy and hold. NEO, EOS, ETC, ADA, XLM and even ETH price is not perfect right now and if the crypto market grows up, then these coins have a great potential to give you more than x3 profit, I believe!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 13, 2019, 05:18:30 PM
If new coin investment huge risky to get 3x-4x profit. Binance Coin is really boom in the bearish market. I looking for 1000$ investment. I think you have to invest in stable coin if you wanna without risk free investment. I specially suggest Binance Coin at this moment in the bearing market this is hit coin just because of within 2 months it increase 4$ something to almost 10$.             
Activity: 70
February 13, 2019, 04:44:56 PM
I think the next hype coin will be BAT, since they will release an ad system. I hope the announcement will be at the end of the year so i will have some time to accumulate more BAT.
Love their browser btw. It is really fast.
copper member
Activity: 56
P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io
February 13, 2019, 03:34:10 PM
I would say that TRON & Cardano, could easily make a x3 in 2019-2020.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
February 13, 2019, 01:27:29 PM
I am sure that if investors manage to invest in the FechAI crypto project, then there will be a profit of at least 3X, I hope that the story with the bittorent will repeat.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 13, 2019, 02:30:37 AM
In my opinion, the potential is still very large for us to invest in for a long time because we can still categorize cheap prices at this time alone. like formerly Stellar, which is currently experiencing a huge increase in the price of tron
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 13, 2019, 12:28:41 AM
We hope the market will recover soon and can make the crypto price skyrocket, but we never know when the market can recover so buying coins that are still cheap at under $ 1 is more likely to get big profits, and the coins I recommend are ripple, tron and cardano.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
February 12, 2019, 06:28:48 PM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes
currently you won't easily find an altcoin that can be easily x2 or x3. Our market is at a bad time. But I'm watching an interesting altcoin, it's meme coin, Banano.
I bought it when it was at $ 0.0008 and now it has increased by more than 36%. 2019 will be its great development year and its value will easily increase by 100%.
Do not invest in such coins, I know it may seem fun to invest in such coins but we are talking about money here, just because you got some profits out of that coin that does not mean you will be able to convert them to a currency like bitcoin, there have been many cases of people excited about their profits that got nothing when they finally wanted to sell their coins.
Activity: 602
February 05, 2019, 05:39:53 PM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes
Okay, I know it's presently 2019 not 2018 anymore. But I do have a token suggestion for you, that you might like to check out and possibly be interested in.. Ever heard of MiracleTele? Well, Miracle Tele is the world’s first fully operational mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that provides high-quality international call and browsing services in one SIM card available in 163 countries, making it possible for its clients to earn biweekly rewards thanks to the tokenization of the company’s assets in Ethereum blockchain. Sounds awesome eh? 😏 Well make research and check it out.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 05:19:44 PM
At the moment, the cryptocurrency market looks very sad. I do not think that any coin can give such a strong growth. Now it is impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: