Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 7. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 05, 2019, 11:32:39 AM
IronX (IRX). They just finished the ICO and I am sure they will go to the month of release maybe because some of the people who agreed to this project are adults from Cardano (ADA).
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2019, 07:42:06 AM
easily i say bitcoin is your choice because 10000 dollar is easy to reach in next bull.
If the bull run really come, because until now the first month of the year 2019 already done and we are the second month of this year and until now there is no improvement. But still having hope that can increase the bitcoin value again. 10,000 dollars is nice value and it's happy to see that price again. 3x is really possible to the bitcoin price.

You can call it a bull run, just it`s not accurate! If you think that Bitcoin price is just a bubble you are wrong. It`s not.
I believe in adoption, and next price rise will come from that. Just like we saw in 2017, next time wave will be bigger, now
more people knows about crypto-currencies.
   I also believe that most of the coins from Top 100 will go x3 in next 5 years. There are many great projects that wait
to be accepted and adopted.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 05, 2019, 05:59:38 AM
easily i say bitcoin is your choice because 10000 dollar is easy to reach in next bull.
If the bull run really come, because until now the first month of the year 2019 already done and we are the second month of this year and until now there is no improvement. But still having hope that can increase the bitcoin value again. 10,000 dollars is nice value and it's happy to see that price again. 3x is really possible to the bitcoin price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 05, 2019, 04:27:20 AM
someone might pump bittorrent, looking at Tron track record  Kiss

of course tezos.
follow that coin. it will make at least 100x in 3 years. buy now and put it your wallet.
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
February 02, 2019, 03:52:41 PM
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 03:36:40 PM
A lot of coins, but which ones will make a profit is unknown. I made a big bet on the crypto coin Grin. I believe that this crypto coin can make not only 3 but also 10x and 100x.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 03:30:10 PM
Now it's not really that easy to just pick one and enjoy profit, those good days are gone, Better to just look into some new project with low market cap with potential that pissibly can do 2-3x
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
February 02, 2019, 03:07:34 PM
i see ankr network and this project make more than 200% profit later of ico and peoples are happy and you must check them.
Activity: 392
February 02, 2019, 02:52:50 PM
It's a risky challenge to predict crypto trends these days, quite tight. However, I could tell you bitorrent. Ternion, which is on an ICO has  a shout. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 31, 2019, 12:44:46 PM
When the next crypto bull market really starts, most good coins will go up many times. Just need to wait for the bull to be back.
really, especially the coin ripple and EOS surely these two coins will experience price increases up to 3x. so we can all buy altcoins with high potential for low prices
Activity: 602
January 31, 2019, 12:29:50 PM
someone might pump bittorrent, looking at Tron track record  Kiss
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 31, 2019, 05:03:30 AM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes
currently you won't easily find an altcoin that can be easily x2 or x3. Our market is at a bad time. But I'm watching an interesting altcoin, it's meme coin, Banano.
I bought it when it was at $ 0.0008 and now it has increased by more than 36%. 2019 will be its great development year and its value will easily increase by 100%.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 03:43:05 AM
I advise you to fully understand the crypto market and the risks it performs, invest as much as you afford to lose and be responsible for your own actions!
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 02:15:34 AM
LEDU should..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 30, 2019, 11:29:41 PM
The market is still very low to date and there is not even a sign that the market will be Bull Run. So now to find coins that can go up to 3x is very difficult. Trading only makes a small profit and sometimes loses. Maybe coins can go up to 3x when Bull Run like XRP, NEO, and EOS.

Exactly, nobody doesn't have any idea when the bull run will happen but potential coins will always has a higher chance to increase their prices. So many people know how potential coins has active developments and it will help them to increase their prices.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 30, 2019, 07:23:14 PM
Such a large profit you can not get in this state of the market. I think that most coins can give as much as 20-30% of profit and no more.
Those profits can still be gotten by those that are very skilled when it comes to trading, the huge problem that I see is that people really think that obtaining three times your investment is easy something that is not true, so until people change the way they think it is very likely that they will be unable to get those results because in order to get those kind of profits you will need to have a great degree of knowledge about the market of cryptocurrencies.

You're certain for that, and indeed having skills towards aiming for better profit is a sure tool towards earning potential gains. But the assurance of buying a coins that could have 3x more chances of increasing from its ico price cannot be concluded. In the experiences I had last few years, it happened that the value of my token spiked 4 times than it's previous price but eventually went down again smaller than it's profitable price value. In conclusion to that, just pick those coins that has a trusted community and there you can have bigger chances that it will pump more in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 30, 2019, 06:38:43 PM
Such a large profit you can not get in this state of the market. I think that most coins can give as much as 20-30% of profit and no more.
Those profits can still be gotten by those that are very skilled when it comes to trading, the huge problem that I see is that people really think that obtaining three times your investment is easy something that is not true, so until people change the way they think it is very likely that they will be unable to get those results because in order to get those kind of profits you will need to have a great degree of knowledge about the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
January 27, 2019, 01:28:20 PM
u better not be too convinced of the people here. In fact, those who give u advice may be a farmer or a schoolboy. You'd better do your own research. I think u can choose the top ten coins.
if we analyze the cryptocurrency market and take into account last year’s pricing levels of many projects, even the top ten of the rating can. After a while, it will increase in price not only three times, but five times. But this can happen only under certain cryptocurrency market conditions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 10:36:58 AM
u better not be too convinced of the people here. In fact, those who give u advice may be a farmer or a schoolboy. You'd better do your own research. I think u can choose the top ten coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 09:44:32 AM
you think this is gambling, but many think so.
if you want to make a living try to buy an ico coin that will make money quickly if you are lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: