Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 11. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 01:29:58 PM
Now it is very difficult to find such a coin. It seems to me that at the moment the market is going down and people are no longer interested in cryptocurrency.

Ethereum can do it. It has lost too much, and it is evident that this best altcoin should recover and gain more to reach at least 500-800 dollars. The next alt I bet on is TRON. It has all chances to grow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 11:18:49 AM
in this current market, no one can give you that coin for 3x, 1.25x is happy
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 15, 2018, 07:44:40 AM
unfortunately the market is falling now and many investors are losing their money not to mention earnings. need to wait for growth and invest in large top coins
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
December 15, 2018, 07:12:32 AM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes
Its unrealistic. No coin has 10x value when it comes in exchange. Most of them are dumping when they listed in exchange. It is impossible for token to go upward its
 ICO price due to the market situation. Maybe, if it does, its just a hype but afterwards it loses all its value. I dont believe that 100% would be an easy to achieve. 100% dump may happen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
very easy, maybe you can look for coins that have a high volume and have a price that is still very cheap, such as waves, the current condition can provide benefits because it has good movement and prices always rise.
Activity: 1190
December 15, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
90% answers given to the poster are random nonsence

Dude, you dont need a coin that will easily go 3x. You need to make money right now using your brains. Try to join some signal group in telegram, easy 30+ % a week  Wink  and learn how to use bitmex
90% of users' answers suggest to buying coins that they also buy lol.
joining a signal group is also a good idea, I joined and got a lot of good tips,
but another way, you can try looking for small altcoins on exchanges like yobit, cryptopia, or other exchanges, there are lots of coins that can go up to thousands of percent
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 15, 2018, 12:37:28 AM
If you might argue for now it's very difficult to find a coin that can go up 2x or 3x. To trade, now you can make money, of course, you are very grateful. And like the current conditions, the price of coins is very low. And only the best coins can later experience a surge.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
December 14, 2018, 05:07:55 PM
InflationCoin featured on the Sourceforge.net blog as a Project of the week for December 2018

We are proud to announce that InflationCoin (IFLT) has been selected as one of the Projects of the week for December 2018. If we're not mistaken this makes our project one of the first cryptocurrencies to be featured on their frontpage and blog.

https://sourceforge.net/blog/projects-week-december-3-2018/

https://sourceforge.net/blog/projects-week-december-3-2018/

You can get 8% a year staking it.

Activity: 10
December 14, 2018, 04:50:12 PM
90% answers given to the poster are random nonsence

Dude, you dont need a coin that will easily go 3x. You need to make money right now using your brains. Try to join some signal group in telegram, easy 30+ % a week  Wink  and learn how to use bitmex
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
December 14, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

It is hard to predict the future of new altcoins these days so I would still choose to trust bitcoin and ethereum. These two has proven and have shown us proof and passed all the tests of time that it could go through unexpected increase. I believe that bitcoin and ethereum could go more.
Activity: 91
December 14, 2018, 03:32:25 PM
Well, I would say that each coin in top 20 cmc is going to make 3x within next year.
We dropped too deep,so I bet there is such potential to get back to higher levels
Next year? I think it's too long. You can find altcoins that can rise up to 10,000% overnight at Yobit, although this sounds ridiculous but that's the fact. Even though this really happened but I not recommend to try it, because if you are timid and don't have enough luck, you will only get a loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
suggesting a coin for now is very difficult because of the conditions and conditions like now because we cannot predict with certainty but the confidence and patience of the main capital in investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 14, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
Well, I would say that each coin in top 20 cmc is going to make 3x within next year.
We dropped too deep,so I bet there is such potential to get back to higher levels
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
We don't have a crystal ball to know which would go up,
But if you want you could also want to invest in ETH it is the most talk crypto right now .
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 09:47:41 AM
Buy bitcoin and ethereum while they are low. They can easily go ex or maybe 10x once the market recovers and the bulls enters.
Activity: 30
December 14, 2018, 09:37:12 AM
I would also like to know which coins can bring me profit now. But it seems to me that such coins simply do not exist.
There are some good coins with low market value right now so if you invest in them for long term, and hold them without selling even a single coin, you would have a good chance to make money that otherwise is not so easy.
I think all coin thats listed on 100th cmc can easily go 3x because most of thats coin already drop 70-90 percent from its all time high. When the next bull market coming  I believe thats coin can go easily 3x
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
December 14, 2018, 06:45:10 AM
Try look at my portfolio, i have a good project with a potential grow up. Maybe you can visit the X-cash & Deeponion project, their development still running. I have good gain at their project
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 14, 2018, 06:36:42 AM
LOl if thats easy to predict then for sure all of us are millionaires by now man,imagine  if i can tell or i may know the coins tht will grow x2-x3 then i will sell my house and lot and mybe i will encourage all of my family members and friend to do the same and buy that coin so we can double or triple our money,but the sad thing is we can’t,no one can do that because thats only a wild guess for sure and lucky if we got it right
Activity: 35
December 14, 2018, 05:53:05 AM
I would also like to know which coins can bring me profit now. But it seems to me that such coins simply do not exist.
There are some good coins with low market value right now so if you invest in them for long term, and hold them without selling even a single coin, you would have a good chance to make money that otherwise is not so easy.
Activity: 213
December 12, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
I think no coin give you a 3 times profit because as you can the market now is experiencing a bearish and bloody market. Maybe a little profit some coins will give you but a 3 times I think no coins cant do that as of now.
Pages:
Jump to: