Pages:
Author

Topic: give your best advice - page 2. (Read 654 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 01:52:49 AM
I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
In my suggestion you should distribute your money in multiple projects instead to go with particular one and also don't go with the every ICO Investment because not every ICOs are profitable or guinine , choose the perfect and better rating ICOs to get better return of your Investment .
And also here I would like to suggest you to invest in altcoins also because only Investment in ICOs are not perfect way to make profit but also you can make much profit in better better altcoins .
For exmaple you can put your money in Altcoins like FDZ , bEE , GEMS  these will give 10 times more profit in the last of the year 2018.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 20, 2018, 01:41:48 AM
I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
ICO have become risky nowadays. I would say diversify your investment amount in 4-5 ICO. That would help in hedging. In crypto, risk and capital management is everything.  You need to take care about both of these points while investing. Also, never invest in an ICO in first week no matter how lucrative is the bonus. Wait to check the initial growth and how much they are able to raise in a week. Then invest after proper analysis.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 20, 2018, 01:37:39 AM
You should diversify your investment to reduce the risk but investing in a lot of ico isn't the right things to do. You still have to do some research about the project before putting your money there. You can just invest in 3 to 4 icos which you have done research. If you find 2 or 3 great project then why you split the money into a lot of average ico.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 01:36:39 AM

There you go, you are risking all your money up there with the ICO programs.

If I were you then I am sure my first shot wouldn't be putting my money into sharks mouth! I will go for the coins which are already listed in the exchanges and having some sort of volume in the project itself. This will tell me that the project is legit one and there are some sort of developments going on. If thats not the case then I will hold the most rigid coins that is ETH and BTC. Thats the best way to go around it mate.
Everyone has their own thoughts, some dare to play safe and some are willing to play with risk.
play a very profitable risk.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 20, 2018, 01:35:37 AM
Of course, it's better to invest in several different ICO ones than in one, this principle works here as in coins. Thus, you reduce the risk in the event of the failure of one or more of them and keep your nerves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 20, 2018, 01:33:50 AM

There you go, you are risking all your money up there with the ICO programs.

If I were you then I am sure my first shot wouldn't be putting my money into sharks mouth! I will go for the coins which are already listed in the exchanges and having some sort of volume in the project itself. This will tell me that the project is legit one and there are some sort of developments going on. If thats not the case then I will hold the most rigid coins that is ETH and BTC. Thats the best way to go around it mate.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
If you do not have a wealth of experience, I do not recommend that you invest in ICO. Maybe you can consider investing this money in some popular coins. For example BTC ETH EOS ect.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
April 20, 2018, 01:04:40 AM

If you have $3000 then you're planning to invest $200 on each ICO, if that happens you have to join 15 ICOs that's to many to track bro if i were you i'd pick top 5 from choice and invest it. So that i have more investment to a good ICO. It will earn more profit than investing to too many ICO out there.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 12:58:56 AM
investing in multiple ICOs isnt going to give u less risk since it`s not diversifying anything, u r just getting involved with the same thing under a different disguise! the other ICOs may even be run by the same group of people that r scamming u under different names and thats the risk of ICOs they r unknown and useless and the tokens never do anything so they don't have any long term potential at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 12:56:08 AM
I don’t recommend investing on ICO lots of successful ico’s raised more than 30 million failed to deliver promises and still trading way lesser than ico price . Overall out of lots of successful ico’s in this year some are became successful for bitcoin nvestors that is not even 1% . So be sure about project your going to invest . If it is for long term you really believing project then only invest . Otherwise there is lots of coins in big exchanges still trading way under its ico price you can pick that .
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 12:11:04 AM
I think ico hype is already finished and you can start investing in really strong projects that are created for people. Good luck my friend!
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 12:06:48 AM

I suggest that you put some of your money on bitcoin and other blue chips to have a better folio on the near future then decide on the ICO's you want to invest but be reminded that you have to do your own research all the ICO's you wanted to invest to.

If you have a little knowledge in ICO I suggest you study it first and learn the use of it and then put only small amount of your money, don't invest all.
Activity: 451
April 19, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Your idea us good, but you need to do a lot of research first, by the way, I prefer invest in top 15 coin on crypto market because ICO investment is too risk and there are too much scam project right now
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
April 19, 2018, 11:28:57 AM
Usually people would think that evenly dividing capital for many projects would be safe but they forgot that the risk involved was too high. If you divide that amount into 10 different projects and only two projects are in profit, then the probability of losses is very high. I recommend that you carefully consider and study the project before investing and focus on investing in the best 2-3 projects
Activity: 420
April 19, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
I advise you all for the investment and only in the coin BNT and the Chimaera ICO. Also, can be profitable if you invest in TFL one of the gaming based coin that is now in it's lower point. So, invest as much as you can but I suggest you not more than $5000. Because almost regularly new companies are coming with their ICO and among them, some may be the good project. So, keep some funds aside for these upcoming ICOs.
Activity: 67
April 19, 2018, 11:24:13 AM
If you firmly decided to invest in ICO, it is better not to put all the money in one company, choose at least ten different companies.
Activity: 137
ICO starting on 16th of April!
April 19, 2018, 11:20:24 AM
All in Neo, don't split your investment to hold many coins. Neo is building platform for crypto currency to grow and the price now still cheap, so put all yours investment here is safe.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
if i were in your place i would invest it 2 or 3 ICO's. i'm gonna choose best ICO that i think would success after their sale. just choose a project carefully.
Activity: 18
April 19, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

I know a lot of people were scammed in different ICO's, much better if you do research and user reviews before investing it there. You can buy ETH or BTC if you really want to invest and hold your coin until its highest value. Buy at dips and sell it if, at your desired coin value, I think its less risk buying coins than investing in ICO's
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
I would advise you to find an experienced team that deals with the analysis of ICO and invests in serious projects. Such projects usually have a very high entry level and one investor does not pull this amount. To do this, they collect a pool from a group of investors and distribute tokens after the ICO is completed. You can divide your own into several parts at your discretion.
Pages:
Jump to: