Pages:
Author

Topic: give your best advice - page 4. (Read 654 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 03:03:15 AM
The question only concerns ICO ? The fact is that in the presence of $ 3000, i would not have invested in ICO at all.
That's why:
- very likely that the project will not be made,
- if it is done, the money will freeze for a long time,
- and most importantly, after entering the stock exchanges, almost all coins are falling in price and they can be bought much more profitable than at ICO.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
April 06, 2018, 03:01:03 AM
I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject

you can invest in bitcoin and altcoin even for ico. I think $ 3000 USD capital is quite large.
well, the problem is currently the market is not conducive. if you can be more patient and have no effect on this decline. I suggest you can buy bitcoin and altcoin. simply by studying then compare with some other altcoin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 02:50:48 AM
Bitcoin -$1000, Dow Jones -700 points, Gold and Silver +2%. Look at world markets ......

Bitcoin +$5913 (~+600%), Dow Jones +2783 points (~+12%), Gold +5%

Look at world markets.

And maybe look at a bigger timeframe? I have chosen 1 year.

Picking random numbers from random timeframes is a not very established way of recommending an investment.

@OP:
You need to decide for yourself wether you want to rather invest in only 1 project you trust the most, or spread across several.
But keep in mind that you have to stay up-to-date regarding each of your investments.
The possible return and risk has to be weight up.

I Strongly Agree With Your Solution, Your Solution Is Exactly And Extremely Good.
Activity: 96
April 06, 2018, 02:43:15 AM
You should invest $ 200 USD each in the ICO. And find out every ico you want to invest in. If you do not want to scam
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 02:27:31 AM
It is a good choice if you are able to diversify your investment, never put everything into one project, i have done that mistake in the past and i paid dearly as i am still keeping that coin for a long time, if you find a good project that you think have the potential to give you immense profit then you can invest seventy percent in it, other than other diversify your investment in good projects .
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 02:23:07 AM
I think your strategy is good you dived your profit in to many ICO. That case you wont get hurt if the ico fail or scam. Because you didnt put all your profit on it. But be wise on picking ico
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 02:16:12 AM
What I would advice you mainly is to look for projects already in coin market cap and invest in them. You can split your funds into three places, use one to into bitcoin, use one to invest in etherum and use the rest to invest in solid projects on coin market cap like zilliqa, Quamstamp, etc
Activity: 144
April 06, 2018, 02:09:17 AM
the best thing to do now is to buy coins because I'm certain that you'll earn a lot when you invest in coins.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 06, 2018, 01:45:40 AM
This is the great advice with my opinion I give you.you have good money I see.you can learned crypto currency sections then you can do this trading or long term investment.its depends with your mind,you can choice anyone.i hope you will got your success like that.
Activity: 322
April 06, 2018, 01:35:37 AM
I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
Your idea is stupid, you split the money for all the ico projects, and you think all the ICO projects are real and all can succeed. Take a look at the actual number of false projects and failures have a lot. You should find out about the project you want to head, and this will reduce your risk of failure.

I think it would be best to invest on the existing coins either be BTC or altcoins since these coins had already been in the industry for quite sometime and it had shown it's performance as well. With this, I do believe that the chance of gaining good profit is much feasible than investing in ICO since it will have to make an effort and performance in the cryptomarket to prove that it is worth investing.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 06, 2018, 01:22:22 AM
Your idea is stupid, you split the money for all the ico projects, and you think all the ICO projects are real and all can succeed. Take a look at the actual number of false projects and failures have a lot. You should find out about the project you want to head, and this will reduce your risk of failure.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
April 06, 2018, 01:17:59 AM

investing in multiple ICOs is not going to give you less risk since it is not diversifying anything, you are just getting involved with the same thing under a different disguise! the other ICOs may even be run by the same group of people that are scamming you under different names. and that is the risk of ICOs they are unknown and useless and the tokens never do anything so they don't have any long term potential at all.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
April 06, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

I suggest you not to for ICO as it can be quite risky. Better start with bitcoins and learn all tricks for trading crypto first and then move to ICO.
Activity: 252
April 06, 2018, 12:49:54 AM
i think now you shouldn't buy many ico,you should buy 1-2 ico and buy eth or btc,it is good choice for you,ico now is very risky
Activity: 406
April 06, 2018, 12:33:12 AM
My recommendation is to put your cash in two ICOs. One is for the ICO that I've joined which is Docademic and alternate relies upon you. This is essentially on the grounds that 200 dollars will make them nothing and you should grasp the hazard when contributing. The bigger the speculation, the greater benefit you will assert. I might likewise want to exhortation you to examine about the ICO to start with, before laying an interest in it.
Activity: 68
April 04, 2018, 02:21:56 AM
If you have $3000 USD you invest it in bitcoin. Because in 3 days we seen that bitcoin prize become rise. I think in 2018 it break up its old record. So I advice you to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 04, 2018, 02:01:27 AM
if you want to invest in ICO do so with the one that has working product because they are less risky but for me if i have such money and i intend to use it for crypto, I will consider trading for long time investment $3000 is huge sum of money. you can invest in some altcoin like ETH which is currently recovering and keep it save in your wallet and expect 2x return before the end of this year. I think that is far better than investing in some other highly risky things.
Activity: 22
April 04, 2018, 12:12:35 AM
Where you will invest, it's all about you. My advice for your, I think that investing in Hype sites will be more profitable. But this is Risky.If you work on merit and researches with it, then I think there will be no loss.
Activity: 224
April 03, 2018, 11:16:06 PM
I think it is very good at investing in ico, i am sure ico investment is very profitable, i am a beginner but have many examples of successful people investing in ico
Activity: 518
April 03, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
I think invest is good idea. Because we know now bitcoin price is low. If you now sell your bitcoin then you get low profit. So i think now you can invest your bitcoin for long time then maybe you get good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: