Pages:
Author

Topic: give your best advice - page 6. (Read 654 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 05:16:44 PM
I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject

You better choice a good ICO to invest your money, you may search for it. In one ICO  or just 2  ICO are enough for you to half your money for that ICOs that you are joining. The more capital, the more profits you Will gain . One more thing, buy Bitcoin at the lower price and  you have to monitor it until when the price Will increase. It is good  to invest , if you have a lot of money for it  to buy because you can double your money, when you are in good timing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 05:12:09 PM
Well I think investing smaller amounts in different ICOs might reduce the risks but it would reduce the amount of profit you can gain as well. Currently, I think it would be wiser if you invest in bitcoin or a good altcoin rather than investing in an ICO  as they might have a hard time gaining popularity after the ad-bans on various social medias.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
April 02, 2018, 05:07:37 PM
I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
I mean why invest it all in ICOs, why not diversify, if you limit yourself to just ICO investing you may not be able to get that much profit and you might be wasting your money, tokens could take months to get listed on exchange and they might even turn out not as you expect them, i am not saying that you shouldn't invest in them, some of them really have some great projects and creative idea, but don't invest all your money into them, my suggestion is to split your cap, invest half of it on bitcoin, because that's obviously the right choice for anyone who is trying to make profit and especially right now since its price is down, and use the other half on etehreum and ICOs.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 04:59:30 PM
You can invest on ICO 20% of your money. It will be good.
And be careful from scam ICO. Now some ICO getting failed and huge loss of many investors. So, look before you leaf.
Some money stay for backup, if anyway get a loss, then you can try to recover from your backup money.
Some altcoins can buy now which has low amount. Such as Litecoin, Ethereum classic etc.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to see the historical accuracy of all of the folks posting their advice here in this thread?
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
April 02, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
meh
do not invest all your money just in one place
if you are investor, you need to think the more oppurtunity you get the more you will gain profit
if you just stuck in one project investment if your investment are success and earn high profit, yes you can rich but if you fail you just wasting you time
try to more spreading your investment and don't forget to see the company project or goal
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
April 02, 2018, 04:03:30 PM
its better if you split your investment in different program the higher you trust the project
the higher you invest its better if your lower is $50 or $100 and for highly trusted project maybe $200
do not go all in because if you failed you will lose your money just always keep in mind that in every investment there always a risk
Activity: 223
April 02, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
My best advice for you is, do not listen to andybody in which coin or token you should invest. Make your own researches, and just invest in project you really believe. Dont take advice for investments from anyone else. The only advices you should take is the advices for trading and investing rules, like do not sell with loss and hold your coins. I made the experience that the most advice from other people are junk, because real good investors do not give advices!
Activity: 238
April 02, 2018, 03:33:14 PM
we need to keep it first and I think the plan that you have decided is the best,...diversifying your investments is the safest way to make money. Ensure that you have studied the ICOs you are going to invest in thoroughly because at the end of the day, you are the best judge and your call will be final...Invest in the project that looks the most interesting. Even though the market is in a big dip right now, but it will definitely pick up its pace in the next few months and you will see prices of every coin scaling up again...
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 03:30:38 PM
I think the wise decision is to invest in different ICO's.Don't spend your all investment in one ICO, it's a bit risky.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 02, 2018, 03:26:49 PM
Definitely the ones that are already at the top charts, and hodl as much as you can, if you're playing short-term you're guaranteed to lose. Don't ever put everything you have into crypto, only invest what you can afford to lose, that's the truth. If you win - you'll be glad you invested, if, unfortunately, you will lose - you wont be upset as much as when it was everything you had.
Investing in ICO is a good idea, you could fill your pocket with lots of money if you are in the right coin to be in. Just be cautious and don't let your guard down, research first before investing. A thousand dollars is a good start, try first at low amount then if you feel you could endure the heat, try greater amounts. Good luck.
Activity: 71
April 02, 2018, 03:18:55 PM
staying away from crypto for few months
April 02, 2018, 03:18:29 PM
I'd wait for a bull market to do an ICO. Doing it right now can be outright dangerous.

If I were to put any money in today it would be in the big cap coins. ETH, BTC, LTC,...
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
April 02, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
Bitcoin +$5913 (~+600%), Dow Jones +2783 points (~+12%), Gold +5%..... Look at world markets.

Silver up +35% in 2017.
April 02, 2018, 03:04:34 PM
All ICOs can't reach there target.if you want to invest on ICO then first you learn and find a good ICO company for invest your money.But At this moment find a better ICOs is very difficult.SoI think it's hard for you.I have a small advice.Invest your half money on bitcoin and half Ethereum or some good Altcoin.
Activity: 98
April 02, 2018, 03:03:19 PM
I'm not going to invest in ico. In the past two months, I have invested in three ico, but the results have disappointed me. They traded on the exchange in March, and I lost two-thirds of my money. I'm not going to invest in any ico anymore and I think it's better to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 287
April 02, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
This is the best advice I can give you since I joined the cryptocurrency trading and ICO specifically for the past years. Research on a good ICO that has a great potential to deliver it promise based on the team, the whitpaper and the product or service. After you found an ICO that interest you. DONT send your ether or money to buy tokens. Wait till the ICO is over, bounty participant who are in dare needs of money and impatient will sell their tokens off at a cheaper rate than the ICO. Since they didn't purchase it, they take any price offer them. Within a month or two after purchasing them, you wait for the project to enlist on exchange or see part of the development stage manifesting, then sell for a higher that you bought. rinse and repeat.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2018, 02:58:10 PM
Choose the ICO very wisely and after a lot of research because a lot of current ICO's become scam after taking away user's money.
You may get some portion of Bitcoin because currently it is at lower price and who knows the price may skyrocket again !
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
April 02, 2018, 02:56:53 PM
Bitcoin -$1000, Dow Jones -700 points, Gold and Silver +2%. Look at world markets ......

Bitcoin +$5913 (~+600%), Dow Jones +2783 points (~+12%), Gold +5%

Look at world markets.

And maybe look at a bigger timeframe? I have chosen 1 year.

Picking random numbers from random timeframes is a not very established way of recommending an investment.

@OP:
You need to decide for yourself wether you want to rather invest in only 1 project you trust the most, or spread across several.
But keep in mind that you have to stay up-to-date regarding each of your investments.
The possible return and risk has to be weight up.

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 02:51:52 PM
I think the plan that you have decided is the best. Diversifying your investments is the safest way to make money. Ensure that you have studied the ICOs you are going to invest in thoroughly because at the end of the day, you are the best judge and your call will be final.
Invest in the project that looks the most interesting. Even though the market is in a big dip right now, but it will definitely pick up its pace in the next few months and you will see prices of every coin scaling up again.
Pages:
Jump to: