Pages:
Author

Topic: Giveaways/promos/etc do not belong in this forum! - page 3. (Read 115770 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Greetings ,,, I am new in this forum and for the senior in the forums may want to share the latest information and giveaways for the end of 2016 ,, and thanks in advance
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
anyone i'm newbie in this forum  Cheesy Cheesy, can you tell me giveaway wich still active ? maybe i miss somethink thanks
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thanks alot and good luck everyone Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Good luck and thanks  Wink
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Good Luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Yes, i saw it. You were posted your giveaway on Games and rounds section, it is the right place. I just wonder why you posted that link on here?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Is it allowed to post  Giveaways, promos etc. in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-list-edit-december-06-2016-030309-pm-1706492
To fill the list?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Can I share my affiliates link here?

you can't write link in here
in about afiliates link you can post in game and around or investor based game section

is good placed you can write affiliates link in your signature profile
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Of course you CAN'T. There's no any place you can placed/shared your affiliate link on this forum. What makes you think you can share/placed your affiliate link on here?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
where are giveaway free bitcoin?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Sooo where are give aways  Huh  Cheesy
Activity: 546
promo giveaway is always faithful to the beginner .. thanks  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Promos and Giveaways are always nice  Wink but we have to make sure that it's all legit. It's always good to have a feedbacks like this so that we're well informed.
Activity: 277
thanks for the information .. beginner wants to look for a sprinkling giveaway  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
thank you for information.... newbie sometimes confused here to looking for give away  Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
thanks for info  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stronger
Better move them out to their own a child board.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
so , where are giveways Sad

if you are looking for a giveaway, it is at the games and rounds

No one ever bans them.  I just told someone the other day that they should not be doing it and they just kept on going because there is no incentive not to.
Pages:
Jump to: