Pages:
Author

Topic: Giveaways/promos/etc do not belong in this forum! - page 6. (Read 115405 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
BTC Roll Eyes
To be specific, I'm referring to "Post in this thread for free x". That belongs in Games and Rounds. Though it isn't limited to that, in general you shouldn't be giving people incentives to post in your thread, it's disruptive to actual discussion.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
lol, I not see
Activity: 3
Since so many threads are promotions and giveaways maybe you should consider giving them their own subforum OR renaming the "games and rounds" to include giveaways.  "Games and rounds" does not exactly suggest giveaways.

I agree, the name does not suggest giveaways in any way
Activity: 5
I totally agree with you. Games and Rounds are really very deceptive given the fact that almost 99% of the threads in that section are giveaways. I am agreed with the user who has suggested you to include Giveaways in the title.
Activity: 378
Can someone please link me to the "Games and Rounds" thread as I can't seem to find it...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

There u go.
That's awkward, it was a subforum right above this topic... Thanks for not being arrogant about it MICRO Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Can someone please link me to the "Games and Rounds" thread as I can't seem to find it...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

There u go.
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
Our thread for Satoshicarnival is not in itself a giveaway offer thread but in fact a true project.   Please move it back to gambling and we will remove the giveaway mentioning.

Thank you

Remove it first, then I'll move it back.
Activity: 434
Our thread for Satoshicarnival is not in itself a giveaway offer thread but in fact a true project.   Please move it back to gambling and we will remove the giveaway mentioning.

Thank you
Activity: 3
I have two Gambling Advertising Network website, I want to promote them, how can I do that ?
Activity: 448
whether there is a place to discuss or list of sites that scam?
I am afraid I am stuck because new members
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
To be specific, I'm referring to "Post in this thread for free x". That belongs in Games and Rounds. It isn't limited to that, anything that promotes people spam bumping your thread will likely result in your thread being moved as it's disruptive to actual discussion.

i think ponzis promote the most spam bumping from people trying to get other people to deposit so they dont lose money to those scams

just look at that betek guy and his ponzi he has his brand new accounts bump his thread even 10 min or less saying they got paid lol yeah right
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
REMOVE the PONZI SCAMS, THEY ARE DONE BY MOST NEWBIES AND ARE ALL CONMEN!!!!

yep they better do something about them this section sucks now
Activity: 18

Agree.  Or move them out to their own a child board.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Sooo where are give aways CheesyHuh
Activity: 36
Yeah agree no ponzi conman posts
Activity: 364
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
liubtc
change the name of "games and rounds."
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
Agreed, change the name of "games and rounds."
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
its better idea you have one subforum with the name of giveaways and promotions which is very helpful for all instead of this games and round
Pages:
Jump to: