Pages:
Author

Topic: Giveaways/promos/etc do not belong in this forum! - page 4. (Read 115678 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
so , where are giveways Sad

if you are looking for a giveaway, it is at the games and rounds
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
so , where are giveways Sad
Activity: 9
I agree gambling addiction is a very very serious problem
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
if you're including giveaways in the games and round section then it really looks like a bad move on the admins end imho. i think there should be a separate section for givaways, as there are several people on this forum who are addicted to gambling,
Activity: 204
Great thing to keep HQ forum. !!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
thank you
Activity: 112
agree and thanks for information im new here where n wheb  is giveaways?
Activity: 103
i think ponzis promote the most spam bumping from people trying to get other people to deposit so they dont lose money to those scams

just look at that betek guy and his ponzi he has his brand new accounts bump his thread even 10 min or less saying they got paid lol yeah right
hehehe where are give ways  Huh Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 242
Then you should probably include a title named "GIVEAWAYS" instead of putting it into games and rounds? That would make everything easier to both administrate and participate.
Activity: 7
Please explain further about giveaways. It is very confusing.. Is it giveaways if we have post more here.
and where there is giveways  Tongue Cheesy Roll Eyes
Activity: 31
Good idea, but don't want to see spammers on such forums.. So it will be great to create it but only if there will be not any trash and spam..
Activity: 548
whether the case of a fraud  Shocked
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
then so where are give ways Smiley Wink

They are a children-board of the gambling board. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0
You can also access it if you go to the top of the page on the Gambling board. Click on the link that says "Games and rounds" under "Child Boards"
then so where are give ways Smiley Wink
Activity: 140
i think there is nothing here you can mouve on
Activity: 140
I know that OP don't have to explain his decisions, but hopefully i will be not banned just because want to say what i think about that..:

There have to be option to promote any events/websites/projects by giveaways - thinking that giving something for free is kind of scam is (just in my opinion) wrong.

I know that this kind of actions can provide to violence, but blocking them just make unwanted mutations. As a result, it makes just more work. I refer to watch that no one broke this rule .. What will be very difficult - the more Bitcoin is popular, the more people will want to advertise on .. It makes this role more difficult every next day..

Maybe separated thread will resolve this problem?

Please, consider my words calmly and if possible answer why this is not happening. I will be happy to consider your solution.
Activity: 414
if you read just the title you can just ignore the topic. I think there is nothing bad on people giving something.
Activity: 68
yes you are right as the false and negotiative giveaways could make users waste their time
Pages:
Jump to: