Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLBSE] FOO.PPPPT - Perpetual Pure Pirate Pass-Through Bonds - 7% weekly - page 6. (Read 12758 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
Well, there's nearly no chance to get in at 1.0 BTC anyways... Wink

I hope you'll recognize the high demand and issue more shares than these 1500 asap (preferrably still this week).
donator
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Just a little bump.

IPO is in less than 24 hours. There are already more than 750 bids piled up on GLBSE, so you may want to adjust the price appropriately to get hold of some. Beware of last-minute sniping.

So far, this is the only Pirate pass-through on GLBSE that sells at 1.0 BTC and returns 7% a week, i.e., a full 7% return on investment. If I issue more bonds in future, they will probably be at a slightly higher sale price. So make use of the current offer while you can. Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I'll get in on this for sure
Activity: 518
Just got a call from Nefario. ID verification is done, you can see it on the asset page: https://glbse.com/asset/view/FOO.PPPPT
Dang. I got a missed call from the UK at the same time. That'd be the second time I've missed Nefario's verification call.
donator
Just got a call from Nefario. ID verification is done, you can see it on the asset page: https://glbse.com/asset/view/FOO.PPPPT
donator
All 750 pre-IPO shares have been reserved! I will hand out a bitcoin address to each pre-IPO buyer. You can deposit funds there at any time, up to one hour before the IPO time (May 28th, 11:00 EDT / GLBSE time). This way you don't have to lose any interest in the remaining 4-5 days (and I can't offer that either: it's more accounting than I wish to handle at this point). I'll also need your GLBSE username. Shares will be transferred to you immediately after the IPO sale.

Thank you for your support.
donator
Updates:

• GLBSE issues have been worked out, waiting for asset approval and verification.
  • Contract terms updated: I reserve the right to call for a buy back of all outstanding bonds at a rate of 1 BTC + one week's worth of interest at any time. (which at current interest rates would be 1.07 BTC per bond).
  • Interest rate will be determined by total bonds issued, not number of bonds sold. This means that at IPO, since I am issuing a total of 2000 bonds, I will pay out 7% weekly, even if I don't sell all bonds and my interest from BTCST ends up being only 5.6%. Tying the interest to the number of bonds sold creates a weird dilemma for early bond buyers.
  • I will reserve 750 bonds for IPO, and 750 for pre-IPO. 530 of the pre-IPO bonds have already been taken (reserved).
donator
I'm currently unable to create the asset at GLBSE, and GLBSE support is working with me on this. As a matter of fact, I'm not even able to log in to GLBSE any more. Pre-IPO sales will have to wait until these issues are resolved. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
Sub. Was going to grab some TYGRR-P bonds until I saw this!
Why are you posting this in another bond's thread? No insult intended; it just seems a bit strange.
Because BIB is interested in buying FOO.PPPPT bonds for 0.95 BTC each. The seems like the logical place to post.

Oh, you're buying these bonds. Sorry, my bad, I assumed you were discussing buying back your own bonds. I stand corrected.
The Bitcoin Investment Bank has many operations. Bond issuance, brokerage services, market making/prop trading, lending, investing, short-selling, arbitrage, IPO underwriting. Margin lending coming soon.
Activity: 560
Ad astra.
Why are you posting this in another bond's thread? No insult intended; it just seems a bit strange.
Because BIB is interested in buying FOO.PPPPT bonds for 0.95 BTC each. The seems like the logical place to post.

Oh, you're buying these bonds. Sorry, my bad, I assumed you were discussing buying back your own bonds. I stand corrected.
donator

And the offer is welcome here. Additional liquidity never hurt anyone.
Ad astra.
Will you buy back my bonds if I want out?

For the moment, no. Withdrawing money from the account would cause a drop in interest rates. If you PM me, I might be able to do it using my own BTC liquidity. However, this cannot be guaranteed, especially for large amounts. Buy this bond if you want to deposit some BTC and receive steady payments. Of course, the benefit of GLBSE is that you can put your bonds up for sale at any time, I'm sure people will grab them if the price is right.

Brendio's Bitcoin Investment Bank will buy back bonds at 0.95 BTC up to 100 BTC, subject to there being at the time no material change in BS&T terms, for anyone who wants out. PM me to take this up and then you can transfer or sell on market (seller to pay fees). Minimum of 20 bonds.

Offer stands until I revoke it here.

Will you buy back my bonds if I want out?

For the moment, no. Withdrawing money from the account would cause a drop in interest rates. If you PM me, I might be able to do it using my own BTC liquidity. However, this cannot be guaranteed, especially for large amounts. Buy this bond if you want to deposit some BTC and receive steady payments. Of course, the benefit of GLBSE is that you can put your bonds up for sale at any time, I'm sure people will grab them if the price is right.

Brendio's Bitcoin Investment Bank will buy back bonds at 0.95 BTC up to 100 BTC, subject to there being at the time no material change in BS&T terms, for anyone who wants out. PM me to take this up and then you can transfer or sell on market (seller to pay fees). Minimum of 20 bonds.

Offer stands until I revoke it here.
donator
Are you planning to reserve a certain number of the bonds for actual sale on exchange, or might all the bonds be sold pre-sale?

Good point. I will ensure that at least 500 bonds are available during the IPO.
Ad astra.
Are you planning to reserve a certain number of the bonds for actual sale on exchange, or might all the bonds be sold pre-sale?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Got to love the competition in a free market
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
* jackmaninov puts foot in mouth Wink
donator
Please don't forget there will be trade fees associated with selling your IPO shares (as you will be a taker). This just caused a lot of confusion with the TYGRR-P IPO.

Thanks, this is already mentioned in the FAQ. I will absorb any trade fees for simplicity, since I can recover this in a week (and another week for the IPO fees).
Pages:
Jump to: