Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLBSE] PureMining: Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond - page 2. (Read 39585 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
a big question mark
Hi, so far you've been one of the most helpful, honest and profitiable (dividend wise) bitcoin venture I've put money into... Are you still waiting for a secure colored coin platform or similar before re opening your doors to more investors etc? I ask this because I'm interested in some more shares...But would also like the abimilty to easily liquify the shares as I see fit..So would only be comfortable trading through some stock exchange medium. Bitfunder doesn't float your boat? Anyway, thanks bye.

Bump.

Meni, should you find the time please let me know too, I'd be interested in buying in.
And thanks for your honesty and being an exception around here.
You're not just getting BTC, you're getting karma points from many of us.
All the best
M
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054
Hi, so far you've been one of the most helpful, honest and profitiable (dividend wise) bitcoin venture I've put money into... Are you still waiting for a secure colored coin platform or similar before re opening your doors to more investors etc? I ask this because I'm interested in some more shares...But would also like the abimilty to easily liquify the shares as I see fit..So would only be comfortable trading through some stock exchange medium. Bitfunder doesn't float your boat? Anyway, thanks bye.
If I do issue new bonds it will be in the form of colored coins. But with the explosive growth of Bitcoin in general and in Israel in particular, my other businesses consume roughly 200% of my time, so this is unlikely to happen in the near future.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
donator
you mentioned you are upgrading to ASIC may you say through what supplier you are using?
As I explained, I'm using BFL hardware and their upgrade program.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
you mentioned you are upgrading to ASIC may you say through what supplier you are using?
donator
What's the payment period of PureMining?

From twice per week, to once per week, and ten days one payment.

What day payments of this time will happen?
Sent a coupon now and will try to restore the weekly schedule.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
What's the payment period of PureMining?

From twice per week, to once per week, and ten days one payment.

What day payments of this time will happen?
donator
Thats great to hear you are upgrading to ASIC will this cost us something or is this a friendly upgrade  Wink
As I clarified now and multiple times earlier, PureMining is a deterministic bond. It is not affected by private events such as an ASIC upgrade.
Thats great to hear you are upgrading to ASIC will this cost us something or is this a friendly upgrade  Wink
donator
Thanks, for some odd reason the website won't load for me Sad
anyway my next question is since the difficulty and network total keep going up, thus making mining less profitable everyday, is there a point where you would consider switching a portion to other alt coins? for example litecoin and ppcoin are making more money with mining power and if that was sold at market price it would make for a profit increase, just an idea Smiley Thanks Smiley
PureMining is deterministic so these considerations won't affect the coupon payments.

Anyway, the mining used to hedge this are based on BFL FPGA (hopefully, soon to be upgraded to ASIC) which I don't think is suitable for these alts.

Meni Rosenfeld, no payments for more than a month?

yes, payments was given on 10 march, 19 march, 28 march, 4 april.
didn't check address.

Edited
This post is kept up to date with the coupon payments.
just wanted to add this website is great for showing mining power in relation to how many coins you can get for each alt coin Smiley
http://dustcoin.com/mining
Thanks, for some odd reason the website won't load for me Sad
anyway my next question is since the difficulty and network total keep going up, thus making mining less profitable everyday, is there a point where you would consider switching a portion to other alt coins? for example litecoin and ppcoin are making more money with mining power and if that was sold at market price it would make for a profit increase, just an idea Smiley Thanks Smiley
donator
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

I've had mine. Last 4 were 10th March, 19th March, 27th March and 4th April.

legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

yes, payments was given on 10 march, 19 march, 28 march, 4 april.
didn't check address.

Edited
donator
Hey guys BitCoinPureMining.com is down what's up?
It works for me, maybe there was a temporary problem with the host.
Hey guys BitCoinPureMining.com is down what's up?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I just received a rather large payment for the number of shares I have... did we miss a couple of weeks?

naelr
No, payment has been more or less weekly and I will soon send latest week's payment. I think what you got is the ASICMINER dividend.

Perhaps your right... the same payout because of GLBSE thanks for reminding me of that!

Naelr
donator
I just received a rather large payment for the number of shares I have... did we miss a couple of weeks?

naelr
No, payment has been more or less weekly and I will soon send latest week's payment. I think what you got is the ASICMINER dividend.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

naelr
donator
No dividends this week?
Since I made a payment in the middle of last week it didn't seem critical to make a payment in the beginning of this one, but at your request I've now sent the payment for blocks 217727-218399.
Pages:
Jump to: