Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT] - page 37. (Read 225832 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
POS is foolish way to go that will result in this coin, as it has for so many others becoming irrelevant rather quickly. I would highly recommend against it. POW is the best positioning for any coin. The amount of coins you are get through POS wouldn't buy a horsefly's snotball.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I don't know.  The most successful coins are proof of work...

With the interest function, you can encrypt the wallet, which is a huge security issue.

You can encrypt your wallet when using a pos system. Sounds like you're confused with encryption and locking. You need to have your wallet unlocked when staking, which means you open your wallet and then unlock it using your passphrase before staking can occur. You can have the option here to unlock only for staking so you still have to enter your passphrase again when sending coins.

https://i.imgur.com/FNWoHEv.png
Activity: 293
does it a globalsharecoin ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I don't know.  The most successful coins are proof of work...

With the interest function, you can encrypt the wallet, which is a huge security issue.

I don't get pos

Can you sell me why it is preferrable?

I believe people like pos due to these reasons:

1. Allows people to obtain more coins without the need of expensive mining equipment or the technical knowledge.
2. As users are holding coins in their own wallets (for the sake of generating new coins) this decreases market saturation and dampens dumping fears.
3. Encourages a buyers mindset, the more coins you have the more coins you generate.
4. Helps to secure the network with lots of live nodes, in order to earn new coins through pos users must have their wallets running.
5. Reduces electricity usage that is often ridiculed as wastefulness, save the world greenpeace global warming and all that.

I don't get pos

Can you sell me why it is preferrable?
Thoughts on changing algorithms with some kind of proof of stake / interest system?
Seems to be going in the toilet price wise.

When Bitcoin falls every coin tends to follow suit?
Activity: 361
Seems to be going in the toilet price wise.
Supplied the block explorer admin with known pools so we can have a better overview of the network in relation to mining. See under the extraction tab.
Is this the same coin that just started a network marketing company?

Depending on what level you join you can get from 30 to 500 coins per day, and you don't have to do the mining.

I'm a Global Coin Dealer and I help anyone get started with mining.
Predicted to go well over the dark coin price and up around the bitcoins. ( which currently are around $415 per coin )

I almost have 7000 coins and it's only been 10 days of mining for me.
I mine 400-700 coins every 24 hours 7 days a week each month on autopilot until they go public.
Do the math, can you afford not to jump in on this right now?

Jump in now guys while they are pennies per coin !

You can email me at [email protected]

Cheers!

Nope, wrong place. This is the thread for an actual established cryptocoin Globalcoin (GLC), you're referring to the newly launched (likely scam) cloud mining and pyramid scheme known as "Global Coin Reserve" (GCR)..
Activity: 1
I'm a Global Coin Dealer and I help anyone get started with mining.
Predicted to go well over the dark coin price and up around the bitcoins. ( which currently are around $415 per coin )

I almost have 7000 coins and it's only been 10 days of mining for me.
I mine 400-700 coins every 24 hours 7 days a week each month on autopilot until they go public.
Do the math, can you afford not to jump in on this right now?

Jump in now guys while they are pennies per coin !

You can email me at [email protected]

Cheers!
Activity: 4
How and where can I donate in glc donation fund
Activity: 4
wonder when the price will increase as in November December 2013
Activity: 12
Is this the same coin that just started a network marketing company?

Depending on what level you join you can get from 30 to 500 coins per day, and you don't have to do the mining.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Network is over 500 mh/s at the moment.  Anyone know what's up there?

Asics on Multipools converting GLC to LTC or BTC
Network is over 500 mh/s at the moment.  Anyone know what's up there?
Activity: 47
GlobalCoin will be added to www.coinforums.org soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This coin is soo fair that I'm mining it.
Pages:
Jump to: