Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT] - page 92. (Read 225832 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
a) World coin logo?
b) Block reward is stupid.
c) fuck off
Hahahahahababaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That is all.
Gotta love hydro, like the herpes of forums
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is it just me or did the block calcs jump??  A LOT!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
a) World coin logo?
b) Block reward is stupid.
c) fuck off
Hahahahahababaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That is all.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
legendary
How many of this guy's coins are you going to mine? Luckycoin, Memecoin, now this shit.

https://github.com/muddafudda
Lucky coin isn't mine. Call it as you will, memecoin was far more popular than expected. Have a nice day. Block 5000 is fast approaching.
legendary
Merit: 1000
Any donations around? Thanks
7C8hn4J2ryTBugCZmWNQMdUSkM8x3Z3iD8
Not long till block 5000 guys n girls, great work so far. 500 block rewards here we come Smiley

Hah, 5000 block is far far away.  However probably a difficulty drop at 4200 followed by a huge huge increase at 4800 going into 5000.
Hexhash.xyz
Not long till block 5000 guys n girls, great work so far. 500 block rewards here we come Smiley
This coin is soo fair that I'm mining it.

Put your horsepower to work and get us to 4200 faster Smiley
This coin is soo fair that I'm mining it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I, for one, am jazzed to be in on the ground floor of a coin!!!  High interest, low capital, & low end gpu (see my stats in the pool).  What better way to bring more folks into alt currency?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
No luck with solo mining..................

Any Donations Please: 741SwkzPfub4pC62ME1E4d7pALmUT8UNRo
aa
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Litecoin is right coin
How many of this guy's coins are you going to mine? Luckycoin, Memecoin, now this shit.

https://github.com/muddafudda
Hexhash.xyz
Thanks, it seems so indeed. Looking at the source would only have shown me that there are no special first blocks the devs mined. The pre-/instamine looked suspicious to me, and it seems you thought so aswell. You trying to buy the early coins seems like a good way of dealing with this.

Hope this didn't kill the coin, I've seen worse coins have more success. Also i hope you understand my maybe too strong reaction. Cheers and good luck.

It all good, atleast you have made things more clear for others, so in a way thanks Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Thanks, it seems so indeed. Looking at the source would only have shown me that there are no special first blocks the devs mined. The pre-/instamine looked suspicious to me, and it seems you thought so aswell. You trying to buy the early coins seems like a good way of dealing with this.

Hope this didn't kill the coin, I've seen worse coins have more success. Also i hope you understand my maybe too strong reaction. Cheers and good luck.
legendary
Sent, thanks for understanding my intentions.
I have tried to be as honest/open as I possibly can and as I said I have put any coins I "premined" into bounties. I really dont think there is anything more i can do to resolve this issue. Im even giving away my mined coins away in givaway.
No need to give away your own mined coins, imo muddafudda must come out of the shadow and make clear how many he premined and what he's gonna do with it. Again, i applaud your initiative.

Initial miscommunications caused an early launch. I may have accidentally placed in somewhere people had access. We both though it was each other sabotaging.

I have about 20K through this, testing and launch.

You should have taken time to look at the source,  I have in fact coded out a premine. Changing the 2 would give me any pre-mine I imagined. This was not to be part of the coin.
Code:
int64 nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;

if(nHeight == 2)  
    {
        nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight < 5000)  
    {
        nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
    }

If you had followed me on https://github.com/muddafudda you also could have downloaded and started mining when I uploaded it. Once again I thought the launch was going live so it was left initially open and sent the qt-s.

I am offering to buy the 100K GLC for developmental, bounty and investment purposes. I think it was about .1% that went to dev and bounties with the dev trying to invest another 100K. So the dev gets 40 of the 500 coin blocks for my work. Send me more here- 74ovw8Q88EgjkA3TkJGazooUgpnchn8kg9.

Hope that clears it up.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wahoo! Another foocoin clone! You even left the "7" bit at the beginning of the addy like GeoCoin Smiley How sweet it is. I love that in some small way I helped you out! Send me a tip if you're striking it rich.

~edit, you left my copyright intact too, how lovely! Cheers, hope GlobalCoin makes it to Cryptsy, its worth as much as all the others for sure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Sent, thanks for understanding my intentions.
I have tried to be as honest/open as I possibly can and as I said I have put any coins I "premined" into bounties. I really dont think there is anything more i can do to resolve this issue. Im even giving away my mined coins away in givaway.
No need to give away your own mined coins, imo muddafudda must come out of the shadow and make clear how many he premined and what he's gonna do with it. Again, i applaud your initiative.
Activity: 215

Still giving away 100 free GLC, that's more than you have done for this coin SistaFista. I hope you learnt some lessons from this debacle, but I have my doubts.

74TaAjXzvRK6kL9vfH5bAxUiKxmC2YMaXo  for the eule 100

thanks for trying to keep the coin alive
Pages:
Jump to: